Fixed that and the spelling error..
Ok, thanks for pointing that out, will fix to night and update link....
Fantastic job on this! This has been needed for a long time, and I know it had to be a lot of work! There are quite a few things the old RRConfig did not have, that you have added and such! GREAT WORK!
After a weeks or so of small bug fixes and such being reported/corrected, this definately needs to be made a sticky in the forums, and added to the RR installer.
All I can say is THANKS! everyone for all the WOW comments on my efforts. I could have only hoped for this kinda outcome, after the many hours of possibly wasted time...
I take great pride in all my programing, even more when doing something for the community.
Waiting Guino for to pop his head in to see how I finished it, as he'd seen it after some of the ground work was done. And he liked it then....
freakin sweet action. It's so hard to find info on all the newest ini settings when one hasn't been around for a few months. This is perfect, thanks for your efforts, so easy now!
The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.
ok here is a list of some more things not read correctly from RR.ini..
1.Gamma control/ gamma panel.. (i had Control selected, now it shows panel)
2.Gestures enabled/disabled (i had disabled, now they are enabled)
3.Web browser (it says firefox even though i have IE)
4.Screen transitions (wrong transition selected)
5.Use id3vXXX (i had ID3v1, now ID3v2 is selected) and some of the checkboxes under that are greyd out, need to select something else to ungrey them then select again.
6. Use remote no design in phoco is not selected even though it is supposed to
7. IPOD drive (i had J:\, now it is C:\
8. HORM support (had it OFF now it is ON)
well and one more thing could you add the "phonebookscoding=XXXXXXX" in the phoco page..(the problem is that i don't know the command exactly..Guino has written it "phonebookscoding" in the skincommands.txt, but on the forum RobyBMW (who worked on phoco integration) has written it "phonebookENscoding"..
by the way marvelous job..it will change RR as we know it!!! thanks for your work
i have just downloaded, and run ,works great the only problem i have is when i start the new rrconfig i get a popup window
Devcon.exe was'nt found in current folder,some options will not be available
copy the utility in the RR folder, you should not get the error then.
copy the new rrconfig and put into the rr folder (which i have done)
i done a search of comp. for the devcon.exe dose'nt find it on my system
It seems, some other problem then. I got the same error, but when i copied the new rrconfig to the rr folder, it did not give the error.