Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Unable to any songs under folders

  1. #1
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    105

    Unable to any songs under folders

    Hi I am unable to see any songs in any of my music folders?

    I can see all the folders but when i click on them they are empty BUT i can see songs under my playlist... I dont know what is going on..this happened after the update to new rr. i am using Ls 2.02 skin..

    Please someone HELP !!!

    Thanks again.

  2. #2
    Newbie sliturnek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Syracuse NY
    Posts
    47
    its ok if you dont see songs under them, there are still there. i have the same issue with my default skin i just navigate to the directory i want the music from and just add the whole directory then back at your enque play list it will give all the song titles

  3. #3
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by sliturnek View Post
    its ok if you dont see songs under them, there are still there. i have the same issue with my default skin i just navigate to the directory i want the music from and just add the whole directory then back at your enque play list it will give all the song titles
    so is this a bug?? how do i make a playlist with songs?

    thanks

  4. #4
    Newbie sliturnek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Syracuse NY
    Posts
    47
    not sure i picked up the software yesterday lol. but i just found a fix for you, go to the rr config and click the music page 1, now at the bottom right you will see a audio file types input bar. just copy past ".mp3 .mp4 .wma .wav" withought the "" and you will now see all your audio in there

    when i installed i breezed over that and figured it would auto store the common file types guess not

  5. #5
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    105

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by sliturnek View Post
    not sure i picked up the software yesterday lol. but i just found a fix for you, go to the rr config and click the music page 1, now at the bottom right you will see a audio file types input bar. just copy past ".mp3 .mp4 .wma .wav" withought the "" and you will now see all your audio in there

    when i installed i breezed over that and figured it would auto store the common file types guess not
    Excellent Thanks alot man this fixed it... now only if i could fix the video problem... some of my videos dont play if idont have k-lite video codec installed. and when i install k-lite as soon as i hit video everything freezes ... thanks again for everything.

  6. #6
    Newbie sliturnek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Syracuse NY
    Posts
    47
    try a different codec pack, http://www.free-codecs.com/ is awesome. its up to you to decide what video format you are using mostly or w/e you want.. remove k-lite because it has alot of bugs in xp and run something here like ffdshow or something

  7. #7
    The Curator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Blue ZX3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago area,IL
    Posts
    5,079
    Quote Originally Posted by sliturnek View Post
    not sure i picked up the software yesterday lol. but i just found a fix for you, go to the rr config and click the music page 1, now at the bottom right you will see a audio file types input bar. just copy past ".mp3 .mp4 .wma .wav" withought the "" and you will now see all your audio in there

    when i installed i breezed over that and figured it would auto store the common file types guess not

    Well, you were half way there... There is no need to cut,paste anything, if you would have simply just used the select button, it would have provided you with a popout window of filetypes to choose from...

    You also might want to make sure that you have the latest config, as it is currently 1.0.0.7 (config tab, top right corner). I don't believe that you do because that was fixed in the prior ver.
    RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

    Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
    Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

    DFX 5.1.1 Skin
    Appstore Link

    My RideRunner Plugins
    RRMedia
    RRExtended
    DFXVoice

    "There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

  8. #8
    Newbie sliturnek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Syracuse NY
    Posts
    47
    i have the new rr config but i asumed it would show the extensions like a browser

  9. #9
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue ZX3 View Post
    Well, you were half way there... There is no need to cut,paste anything, if you would have simply just used the select button, it would have provided you with a popout window of filetypes to choose from...

    You also might want to make sure that you have the latest config, as it is currently 1.0.0.7 (config tab, top right corner). I don't believe that you do because that was fixed in the prior ver.
    thanks i have the option .... i think i have the latest version..

Similar Threads

  1. New Ratings Plugin - based on a ratings database
    By Blue ZX3 in forum RR Plugins
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-26-2008, 02:41 PM
  2. Songs and Folders not showing up in new RR Release
    By jwlionking in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 03:55 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 10:14 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-29-2005, 12:46 PM
  5. shuffle songs slow on all front ends?
    By bobthebaker in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-21-2005, 11:54 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •