Proper way to setup my CarPC using RR
I did a quick search, but could find anything. I'm setting up my first CarPC and have decided to use RR as my frontend. My question is what order do I install things and what things can I not install. I am using a nLite'd XP disc I created.
Things I want to do right now, probably more later:
1. Play MP3s
2. Play DVDs
3. Play video files (mpeg, wma, divx, etc)
6. Phone integration
1. After install XP which do I install first, RR or my various programs?
2. Do I need 3rd party DVD player? Just WMP classic is enough?
3. What about mp3 player? I think I read I should use an older version of WinAmp, but I don't remember which.
4. Since I want to get on the internet and I normally use FireFox, should I be using WinXP with SP2? and install all the updates? I don't want my system to be vulnerable. Should I still install all my Norton AV?
Well that's all I can think of right now. I'm sure I'll have more questions later.