Yes you can, but some of the things (e.g. Album name) don't always display correctly, and I think the problem lies in the RR-Winamp interface. And it seems that you can only have one Asian language active at a time, so you can't have Japanese + Korean displayed on the screen at the same time. And also iList doesn't support non-Latin languages yet.
These are the things to do:
1. Install Windows' East Asian language support
2. Set system default language to your favourite (let's say Taiwan/Traditional Chinese for example)
3. Change system locale to either US or UK (otherwise some skins go funky)
4. Make sure your skins are using Arial Unicode MS font instead of any other non-Unicode font
5. Change your apps settings (e.g. Winamp playlist, Milkdrop, etc) to use Arial Unicode MS
I have intalled RR on an English WinXP systeam and a Chinese WinXP system.
Found the same song title display problem in English system, although I set all things that I can try.
No display problem in Chinese system.
Wish this experience useful to find the root cause.:)
Originally Posted by wywywywy
It works, ok with me since I only listen to chinese songs