Unable to display Chinese/Japanese/Korean tracks?
First of all this is my configuration.
- RR December 07 (used installer then upgraded to Dec 07)
- LSX Void 3.3 (but also tried the default skin)
- Winamp 5.53
- English XP with East Asian fonts installed
- All MP3's tagged in Unicode, in the ID3v2 fields
- RR is set to use ID3v2 fields
The problem is that in RR, the Chinese/Japanese/Korean (CJK) track/album/file names display as squares. Explorer displays CJK correctly, and Winamp does too.
As far as I know, both LSX Void and the default skin use Arial Unicode font, so it can't be a font issue. (Please correct me if I am wrong though.)
Tried changing the Windows locale, and the RR locale, but it makes no difference.
Done a search but can't find anything.