Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Any hopes of getting mappoint 2009 embedded properly?

  1. #21
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    AZKOITIA (GIOUZKOA)
    Posts
    5
    I have tried also with the BMV2 skin and the error message is the same...

    The debug.txt file is:

    10/01/2010 14:34:02: Start -- Version: 01/01/2010
    10/01/2010 14:34:02: OS Type: Windows XP
    10/01/2010 14:34:02: FileManager: FileMode = Legacy
    10/01/2010 14:34:02: FileManager: mypath = C:\Archivos de programa\RideRunner\
    10/01/2010 14:34:02: FileManager: ProfilePath = C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Mis documentos\RideRunner\
    10/01/2010 14:34:02: Master Vol: Master Volume/4
    10/01/2010 14:34:02: GetLineControl Failed: 401
    10/01/2010 14:34:02: No Treble Support
    10/01/2010 14:34:02: GetLineControl Failed: 401
    10/01/2010 14:34:02: No Bass Support
    10/01/2010 14:34:02: Source: Wave=&H1008/1
    10/01/2010 14:34:02: Source: SW Synth=&H1004/2
    10/01/2010 14:34:02: Source: CD Player=&H1005/3
    10/01/2010 14:34:02: Source: Bip de la PC=&H1000/4
    10/01/2010 14:34:02: Source: Line In=&H1002/5
    10/01/2010 14:34:02: Source: PC Speaker=&H1008/6
    10/01/2010 14:34:02: GetLineControl Failed: 401
    10/01/2010 14:34:02: Can't Open Source
    10/01/2010 14:34:02: GetLineControl Failed: 401
    10/01/2010 14:34:02: No Mute for Source
    10/01/2010 14:34:03: PLAYER: Winamp Version: 5.13
    10/01/2010 14:34:03: DirectDraw Count: 2 - [] [{67685559-3106-11D0-B971-00AA00342F9F}]
    10/01/2010 14:34:03: No Phidgets interface detected.
    10/01/2010 14:34:03: Plugin Manager: loading Global Plugins...
    10/01/2010 14:34:04: Plugin Manager: Plugin Found: RRPDC
    10/01/2010 14:34:04: Plugin Manager: Warning Plugin RRPDC does not support Enabled Method
    10/01/2010 14:34:04: Plugin Manager: Warning Plugin RRPDC does not support Initialize Method
    10/01/2010 14:34:04: Plugin Manager: Plugin loaded (Global): RRPDC
    [HL]10/01/2010 14:34:04: Plugin Manager: Plugin Found: Mappoint
    10/01/2010 14:34:04: Plugin Manager: Plugin loaded (Global): Mappoint[/HL]
    10/01/2010 14:34:04: Plugin Manager: Plugin Found: SkinTool
    10/01/2010 14:34:04: Plugin Manager: Warning Plugin SkinTool does not support Enabled Method
    10/01/2010 14:34:04: Plugin Manager: Plugin loaded (Global): SkinTool
    10/01/2010 14:34:04: Plugin Manager: Plugin Found: Weather
    10/01/2010 14:34:04: Plugin Manager: Plugin loaded (Global): Weather
    10/01/2010 14:34:04: Plugin Manager: loading Global Plugins Completed.
    10/01/2010 14:34:04: LoadSkin: C:\Archivos de programa\RideRunner\Skins\BMV2\
    10/01/2010 14:34:04: Plugin Manager: loading SkinDir Plugins...
    10/01/2010 14:34:04: Plugin Manager: loading SkinDir Plugins Completed.
    10/01/2010 14:34:05: CheckResume: ResumeMusic=0 WasRadio=0
    10/01/2010 14:34:05: Enter Exec: Falso, menu.skin, , Falso
    10/01/2010 14:34:05: Que Exec: Verdadero, menu.skin, "ONSKINSTART", Falso
    10/01/2010 14:34:05: Leave Exec: Falso, menu.skin, ONSKINSTART, Falso
    10/01/2010 14:34:16: Enter Exec: Falso, menu.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||GPS", Falso
    10/01/2010 14:34:16: Que Exec: Verdadero, menu.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||GPS", Falso
    10/01/2010 14:34:16: Que Exec: Verdadero, menu.skin, "GPS", Falso
    10/01/2010 14:34:16: Executing: GPS
    10/01/2010 14:34:16: Leave Exec: Falso, menu.skin, mappoint, Falso
    10/01/2010 14:34:19: Enter Exec: Falso, menu.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||GPS", Falso
    10/01/2010 14:34:19: Que Exec: Verdadero, menu.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||GPS", Falso
    10/01/2010 14:34:19: Que Exec: Verdadero, menu.skin, "GPS", Falso
    10/01/2010 14:34:19: Executing: GPS
    10/01/2010 14:34:19: Leave Exec: Falso, menu.skin, mappoint, Falso
    10/01/2010 14:34:28: Enter Exec: Falso, menu.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||GPS", Falso
    10/01/2010 14:34:28: Que Exec: Verdadero, menu.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||GPS", Falso
    10/01/2010 14:34:28: Que Exec: Verdadero, menu.skin, "GPS", Falso
    10/01/2010 14:34:28: Executing: GPS
    10/01/2010 14:34:28: Leave Exec: Falso, menu.skin, mappoint, Falso
    10/01/2010 14:34:30: Enter Exec: Falso, menu.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||EXIT", Falso
    10/01/2010 14:34:30: Que Exec: Verdadero, menu.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||EXIT", Falso
    10/01/2010 14:34:30: Que Exec: Verdadero, menu.skin, "EXIT", Falso
    10/01/2010 14:34:30: Enter Exec: Verdadero, menu.skin, "ONEXIT", Falso
    10/01/2010 14:34:30: Queued: "ONEXIT"
    10/01/2010 14:34:30: Shutdown: (1)
    10/01/2010 14:34:30: Shutdown: (2)
    10/01/2010 14:34:30: Shutdown: (3)
    10/01/2010 14:34:30: Shutdown: (4)
    10/01/2010 14:34:31: Plugin Manager: ALL Plugins unloaded.
    10/01/2010 14:34:31: Shutdown: (5)
    10/01/2010 14:34:31: Shutdown: (6)
    10/01/2010 14:34:31: Shutdown: (7)
    10/01/2010 14:34:31: OSUnloadMode: 1
    10/01/2010 14:34:31: Shutdown

    Thank you for any ideas.

  2. #22
    THE EXPERIMENTER
    Auto Apps:loading...
    carputer1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK,Surrey
    Posts
    1,978
    well the plugin is reg'ed and loaded as you have highlighted, i take it BVM2 has mappoint skins and files there to support , i can't remember that far back.

    if it dose then sorry i can't help you any further , this one has to fixed by Guino

  3. #23
    RoadRunner Mastermind
    Auto Apps:loading...
    guino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,818
    Quote Originally Posted by OTTTO323 View Post
    I have tried also with the BMV2 skin and the error message is the same...

    The debug.txt file is:

    10/01/2010 14:34:02: Start -- Version: 01/01/2010
    10/01/2010 14:34:02: OS Type: Windows XP
    10/01/2010 14:34:02: FileManager: FileMode = Legacy
    10/01/2010 14:34:02: FileManager: mypath = C:\Archivos de programa\RideRunner\
    10/01/2010 14:34:02: FileManager: ProfilePath = C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Mis documentos\RideRunner\
    10/01/2010 14:34:02: Master Vol: Master Volume/4
    10/01/2010 14:34:02: GetLineControl Failed: 401
    10/01/2010 14:34:02: No Treble Support
    10/01/2010 14:34:02: GetLineControl Failed: 401
    10/01/2010 14:34:02: No Bass Support
    10/01/2010 14:34:02: Source: Wave=&H1008/1
    10/01/2010 14:34:02: Source: SW Synth=&H1004/2
    10/01/2010 14:34:02: Source: CD Player=&H1005/3
    10/01/2010 14:34:02: Source: Bip de la PC=&H1000/4
    10/01/2010 14:34:02: Source: Line In=&H1002/5
    10/01/2010 14:34:02: Source: PC Speaker=&H1008/6
    10/01/2010 14:34:02: GetLineControl Failed: 401
    10/01/2010 14:34:02: Can't Open Source
    10/01/2010 14:34:02: GetLineControl Failed: 401
    10/01/2010 14:34:02: No Mute for Source
    10/01/2010 14:34:03: PLAYER: Winamp Version: 5.13
    10/01/2010 14:34:03: DirectDraw Count: 2 - [] [{67685559-3106-11D0-B971-00AA00342F9F}]
    10/01/2010 14:34:03: No Phidgets interface detected.
    10/01/2010 14:34:03: Plugin Manager: loading Global Plugins...
    10/01/2010 14:34:04: Plugin Manager: Plugin Found: RRPDC
    10/01/2010 14:34:04: Plugin Manager: Warning Plugin RRPDC does not support Enabled Method
    10/01/2010 14:34:04: Plugin Manager: Warning Plugin RRPDC does not support Initialize Method
    10/01/2010 14:34:04: Plugin Manager: Plugin loaded (Global): RRPDC
    [HL]10/01/2010 14:34:04: Plugin Manager: Plugin Found: Mappoint
    10/01/2010 14:34:04: Plugin Manager: Plugin loaded (Global): Mappoint[/HL]
    10/01/2010 14:34:04: Plugin Manager: Plugin Found: SkinTool
    10/01/2010 14:34:04: Plugin Manager: Warning Plugin SkinTool does not support Enabled Method
    10/01/2010 14:34:04: Plugin Manager: Plugin loaded (Global): SkinTool
    10/01/2010 14:34:04: Plugin Manager: Plugin Found: Weather
    10/01/2010 14:34:04: Plugin Manager: Plugin loaded (Global): Weather
    10/01/2010 14:34:04: Plugin Manager: loading Global Plugins Completed.
    10/01/2010 14:34:04: LoadSkin: C:\Archivos de programa\RideRunner\Skins\BMV2\
    10/01/2010 14:34:04: Plugin Manager: loading SkinDir Plugins...
    10/01/2010 14:34:04: Plugin Manager: loading SkinDir Plugins Completed.
    10/01/2010 14:34:05: CheckResume: ResumeMusic=0 WasRadio=0
    10/01/2010 14:34:05: Enter Exec: Falso, menu.skin, , Falso
    10/01/2010 14:34:05: Que Exec: Verdadero, menu.skin, "ONSKINSTART", Falso
    10/01/2010 14:34:05: Leave Exec: Falso, menu.skin, ONSKINSTART, Falso
    10/01/2010 14:34:16: Enter Exec: Falso, menu.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||GPS", Falso
    10/01/2010 14:34:16: Que Exec: Verdadero, menu.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||GPS", Falso
    10/01/2010 14:34:16: Que Exec: Verdadero, menu.skin, "GPS", Falso
    10/01/2010 14:34:16: Executing: GPS
    10/01/2010 14:34:16: Leave Exec: Falso, menu.skin, mappoint, Falso
    10/01/2010 14:34:19: Enter Exec: Falso, menu.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||GPS", Falso
    10/01/2010 14:34:19: Que Exec: Verdadero, menu.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||GPS", Falso
    10/01/2010 14:34:19: Que Exec: Verdadero, menu.skin, "GPS", Falso
    10/01/2010 14:34:19: Executing: GPS
    10/01/2010 14:34:19: Leave Exec: Falso, menu.skin, mappoint, Falso
    10/01/2010 14:34:28: Enter Exec: Falso, menu.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||GPS", Falso
    10/01/2010 14:34:28: Que Exec: Verdadero, menu.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||GPS", Falso
    10/01/2010 14:34:28: Que Exec: Verdadero, menu.skin, "GPS", Falso
    10/01/2010 14:34:28: Executing: GPS
    10/01/2010 14:34:28: Leave Exec: Falso, menu.skin, mappoint, Falso
    10/01/2010 14:34:30: Enter Exec: Falso, menu.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||EXIT", Falso
    10/01/2010 14:34:30: Que Exec: Verdadero, menu.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||EXIT", Falso
    10/01/2010 14:34:30: Que Exec: Verdadero, menu.skin, "EXIT", Falso
    10/01/2010 14:34:30: Enter Exec: Verdadero, menu.skin, "ONEXIT", Falso
    10/01/2010 14:34:30: Queued: "ONEXIT"
    10/01/2010 14:34:30: Shutdown: (1)
    10/01/2010 14:34:30: Shutdown: (2)
    10/01/2010 14:34:30: Shutdown: (3)
    10/01/2010 14:34:30: Shutdown: (4)
    10/01/2010 14:34:31: Plugin Manager: ALL Plugins unloaded.
    10/01/2010 14:34:31: Shutdown: (5)
    10/01/2010 14:34:31: Shutdown: (6)
    10/01/2010 14:34:31: Shutdown: (7)
    10/01/2010 14:34:31: OSUnloadMode: 1
    10/01/2010 14:34:31: Shutdown

    Thank you for any ideas.
    That seems odd that the plugin loads but it doesn't work. I would like you to try 3 things:

    1-Can you also changing the GPS option in RRConfig from Mappoint to "Menu" and try it on the BMV2 skin ?
    2-Can you also open menu.skin on the BMV2 skin and change the command from "GPS" to "MAPPOINT" and see if it works ?
    3-Can you add this to your exectbl.ini (anywhere): "GPS","MAPPOINT"
    I'll have to check on it.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

    "Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

  4. #24
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    AZKOITIA (GIOUZKOA)
    Posts
    5
    Thank you very much for the answer Guino.

    I changed the GPS option to Menu in the BMV2 skin, and the menu is opened and afterwards the Mapoint window as well. Well, half of it, just the lower part of the screen. No map above yet... ┐?┐?

    Setting up in the menu.skin from GPS to MAPPOINT, worked as well, but again, I see just half of the screen.

    If I go to the menu "Add a Route", then full screen appears, but again anothe issue... I have no choice of selecting any countries... list empty.

    Sorry for asking so much but I didn┤t find anything around.

    Any ideas?

    Thank you.

  5. #25
    RoadRunner Mastermind
    Auto Apps:loading...
    guino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,818
    Either mappoint settings are not setup right (i.e. Selected Europe instead of USA), or it sounds like your mappoint 2009 version is different than the one the plugin was made for. Please PM me with the file date/time/version of your Mappointcontrol.ocx file (in mappoint's folder).

    Also: there was a bug in which the GPS command doesn't pass the MAPPOINT command to the plugin when gpsmode=1 (set to mappoint in RRConfig), so anyone using mappoint has to open it by the menu OR by changing the command from the GPS to MAPPOINT OR adding "GPS","MAPPOINT" to exectbl.ini.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

    "Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

  6. #26
    Maximum Bitrate pRoFiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Fresno, CA
    Posts
    798
    i did the "GPS","MAPPOINT" and that worked for my old copy of alpine blue. but the skin that came with the latest release still give me mappoint plugin not installed?

    p.s. i got mappoint 2009 now
    Um, I guess this is where you put something witty.WITTY

    My Web site, in the design stage. http://home.comcast.net/~cstrachn

    Modified RRSkinEditor http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/rr-skins/65723-rrskineditor-bugs-fixes-comments-current-progress-outdated.html

  7. #27
    RoadRunner Mastermind
    Auto Apps:loading...
    guino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,818
    Quote Originally Posted by pRoFiT View Post
    i did the "GPS","MAPPOINT" and that worked for my old copy of alpine blue. but the skin that came with the latest release still give me mappoint plugin not installed?

    p.s. i got mappoint 2009 now
    That exectbl entry should work on all skins that SUPPORT mappoint, as long as it's put in the main exectbl.ini (not the one inside the skin's folder). In any case, I don't think the Carwings skin has support for mappoint.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

    "Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

  8. #28
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by guino View Post
    That exectbl entry should work on all skins that SUPPORT mappoint, as long as it's put in the main exectbl.ini (not the one inside the skin's folder). In any case, I don't think the Carwings skin has support for mappoint.
    Just an FYI: 2010 works as well without having to do anything special (selecting menu in rrconfig and adding the GPS->MAPPOINT entry). I grabbed the old BMV2 skin to test and so far it seems to work (I've only bench tested so it's hard to say for sure without it moving).
    Brian
    2008 Grand Prix GXP
    [=====-------] 50% - Main Hardware Complete

  9. #29
    Maximum Bitrate pRoFiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Fresno, CA
    Posts
    798
    yah i got it to kinda work in the carwings. only like you said. The mappoint_gps.skin file is not there so it doesn't know what to load. mappoint does come up though in the background. I will just need to find a nice skin that has mappoint setup already.
    Um, I guess this is where you put something witty.WITTY

    My Web site, in the design stage. http://home.comcast.net/~cstrachn

    Modified RRSkinEditor http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=65723

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Need Testers for Mappoint embedded Navigation System
    By SilentAdmirer in forum V.O.I.C.E.S
    Replies: 192
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 04:09 PM
  2. 1.7 Progress report
    By veetid in forum Centrafuse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2006, 10:14 AM
  3. Help with embedded MapPoint functions
    By hellodave in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 01:19 PM
  4. Extracting Embedded Web Video
    By VanMan69 in forum General MP3Car Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-10-2005, 03:27 AM
  5. MapPoint Embedded Alpha Testing Results
    By antimatter in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-01-2004, 03:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •