Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 175

Thread: RR 03-01-09 ... Couple more things..

  1. #51
    High Voltage blk02si's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Motorcity
    Posts
    2,263
    Blog Entries
    1
    Great work guys, everything appears to be working and stable over here. Testing the new HD commands in shock skin v7.

    One request for the source code guru's:

    I have iGO8 GPS embedded nicely into RR. When the focus is on iGO it works fine. When I change focus to RR, such as changing volume or a song (while in external_gps.skin) iGO ceases to update, basically just freezes in place. I can only replicate the freeze when it is embedded in RR. When I click back on iGO it jumps back into action. So the program does not actually "freeze", just the GUI. I am stumped at this point so I thought I would ask if you guys would have any answers since iGO is going to serve as my new navigation platform.

    Oh yeah - Stop nagging about the nag screen! :P
    Build Things, it keeps your brain busy.

    AutoPC v1 (Retired) - AutoPC v2 (in progress) - www.shocknet.us

  2. #52
    Raw Wave treetop777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    War-Town, GA.
    Posts
    2,222
    @ blko2si add the "activate" command behind the existing button command - something like: ||activate;igo8"

    not sure if it's the proper syntax.

    now stop highjacking this thread

    EDIT: and there's no such skin "Shock V7"

  3. #53
    The Curator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Blue ZX3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago area,IL
    Posts
    5,078
    Quote Originally Posted by treetop777 View Post
    Many are under the impression RR is free, it isn't, it will cost you time and effort. Quit complaining before the man get tired of it!
    Nice quote...
    RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

    Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
    Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

    DFX 5.1.1 Skin
    Appstore Link

    My RideRunner Plugins
    RRMedia
    RRExtended
    DFXVoice

    "There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

  4. #54
    MySQL Error
    Auto Apps:loading...

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,212
    just a heads up, Blue fixed the RRConfig program, check that thread and nab it, or suffer your father's fate you will.

    (aka possible corrupt of the winamp path setting)
    -Thanks
    Mitch
    www.rush2112.net

    "Did you test it in carwings??"

    Sun, Come shine my way
    May healing waters bury all my pain
    Wind, Carry me home
    The fabric of reality is tearing apart
    The piece of me that died
    Will return To live again

  5. #55
    FLAC
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    1,718
    Still need to create an account to download it? When is this going to end? Does someone have an account I can use to download this or a direct link to a mirror?
    Ampie Case
    2.5" Hard Drive 80GB Samsung 5400RPM
    256 MB DDR2 PC5400
    Xenarc 700TSV - VGA Monitor
    Intel D945GCLF Motherboard
    M2-ATX-HV

    2005 Honda Civic

  6. #56
    The Curator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Blue ZX3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago area,IL
    Posts
    5,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Maheriano View Post
    Still need to create an account to download it? When is this going to end?
    Only need to make a login/account once. When what is going to end, the account...no foreseeable date in the future.


    Quote Originally Posted by Maheriano View Post
    ...direct link to a mirror?
    This is and will be frowned upon. If NISU wanted to allow a direct link like in the past then they would have it already set up that way....
    RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

    Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
    Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

    DFX 5.1.1 Skin
    Appstore Link

    My RideRunner Plugins
    RRMedia
    RRExtended
    DFXVoice

    "There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

  7. #57
    Variable Bitrate Dartman_71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by blk02si View Post
    I have iGO8 GPS embedded nicely into RR. When the focus is on iGO it works fine. When I change focus to RR, such as changing volume or a song (while in external_gps.skin) iGO ceases to update, basically just freezes in place. I can only replicate the freeze when it is embedded in RR. When I click back on iGO it jumps back into action. So the program does not actually "freeze", just the GUI. I am stumped at this point so I thought I would ask if you guys would have any answers since iGO is going to serve as my new navigation platform.
    Add render_without_focus=1 to iGO8 sys_pc file [debug] section.

  8. #58
    FLAC
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    1,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue ZX3 View Post
    Only need to make a login/account once. When what is going to end, the account...no foreseeable date in the future.




    This is and will be frowned upon. If NISU wanted to allow a direct link like in the past then they would have it already set up that way....
    All this bull**** is getting annoying. I have to sign up for something? Why? I have to upgrade every 4 months? Why? It's not just annoying, it's stupid and as a supporter or open source software, I can say it makes absolutely no sense. The only thing you're doing is driving half the people who is it to another product and forcing the other half to beg you to let them pay for it so they don't have to put up with the bull**** anymore. Damnit, if you're going to stop something from being free, charge money for it, don't **** people off instead.

    I'm warning you now, if I end up signing up for an account, I'm going to host the files on one of my servers and let Google's spider bots do with it what they will. And just to make myself feel better, I'm going to call the package Road Runner, not some bull**** name for copyright reasons from a company I've never heard of.
    Ampie Case
    2.5" Hard Drive 80GB Samsung 5400RPM
    256 MB DDR2 PC5400
    Xenarc 700TSV - VGA Monitor
    Intel D945GCLF Motherboard
    M2-ATX-HV

    2005 Honda Civic

  9. #59
    Raw Wave treetop777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    War-Town, GA.
    Posts
    2,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Maheriano View Post
    All this bull**** is getting annoying. I have to sign up for something? Why? I have to upgrade every 4 months? Why? It's not just annoying, it's stupid and as a supporter or open source software, I can say it makes absolutely no sense. The only thing you're doing is driving half the people who is it to another product and forcing the other half to beg you to let them pay for it so they don't have to put up with the bull**** anymore. Damnit, if you're going to stop something from being free, charge money for it, don't **** people off instead.

    I'm warning you now, if I end up signing up for an account, I'm going to host the files on one of my servers and let Google's spider bots do with it what they will. And just to make myself feel better, I'm going to call the package Road Runner, not some bull**** name for copyright reasons from a company I've never heard of.
    wHO ARE YOU TO BE THREATENING ANYBODY - GO AWAY IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT!

  10. #60
    Mo' Programming Mo' Problems
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Sonicxtacy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,114
    Blog Entries
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartman_71 View Post
    Add render_without_focus=1 to iGO8 sys_pc file [debug] section.
    wow didnt know such option exists.. but i'm sure gonna try it when i get into the car. Thanks for the info!
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Find my plugins on the MP3Car App Store!
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Similar Threads

  1. RR 03-10-05 - Few things..
    By guino in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-11-2005, 01:16 PM
  2. RR 2-19-05 .. little things..
    By guino in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-20-2005, 12:55 AM
  3. Two things with RR 2-19-05
    By Passe in forum RR Bug Tracker
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-19-2005, 02:02 PM
  4. Couple of things to get rid of
    By Adam F in forum Classified Archive
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-16-2003, 01:11 PM
  5. Couple Things FS
    By Foobar in forum Classified Archive
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-31-2002, 04:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •