Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 76

Thread: RR 12/01/09 Release

  1. #21
    Variable Bitrate Dartman_71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    425
    I have issue with transparent ilist. Just before ilist load text, weird image flash in first row. This was not happend in last month release.


  2. #22
    RoadRunner Mastermind
    Auto Apps:loading...
    guino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,817
    Does it fix itself or you have to click on something for it to fix itself ?
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

    "Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

  3. #23
    THE EXPERIMENTER
    Auto Apps:loading...
    carputer1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK,Surrey
    Posts
    1,979
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartman_71 View Post
    I have issue with transparent ilist. Just before ilist load text, weird image flash in first row. This was not happend in last month release.

    i have noticed this too , but only in CL list so far, once i click the list , the list appears and all is ok , but it dose not do it all the time.
    Riderunner / Genesis
    Plugin Breaker in test BassRR Plugin Player, Wifiman_NET
    New Home for Genesis & BassRR :adding to site ,, Hellfyre night
    Bassrr Beta Release :Version 1.3.7
    Movie_info Release :Version 3.1.0
    Wifiman_NET:Version 1.0.0

    Every Future, Needs A Beginning

  4. #24
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,870
    Skintool don't backup all command used on vista . It is ok on Xp

    Is it possible to update this very good tool please ?

    Thanks

  5. #25
    RoadRunner Mastermind
    Auto Apps:loading...
    guino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,817
    Quote Originally Posted by pierrotm777 View Post
    Skintool don't backup all command used on vista . It is ok on Xp

    Is it possible to update this very good tool please ?

    Thanks
    Have you tried to run Skintool as administrator ? (it may work)
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

    "Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

  6. #26
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,870
    Quote Originally Posted by guino View Post
    Have you tried to run Skintool as administrator ? (it may work)
    No . I can test that

  7. #27
    Maximum Bitrate bratnetwork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Haledon, NJ
    Posts
    503
    With this new update of RR I am having an issue with the way that ID tags are displayed in RR from FLAC files. MP3 files are fine still. I am use Foobar2000 as my player and I didn't change anything with Foobar nor did I change anything is rr.ini. I just updated to this new version of RR and ran the registration tool. Here is a pic of my audio_browser screen with the error.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  8. #28
    MySQL Error
    Auto Apps:loading...

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,266
    rr didnt do flac tags prior to this version

    11/3/09
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    # Unicode ID3v2.x tag fixes, removed lingering VB6 code, replaced with Win32API
    # Unicode folder names supported
    + ID3v2.4 support
    + Flac Tag support

    you might want to get a couple of those files to G

    there might be more kinds of flac tags
    -Thanks
    Mitch
    www.rush2112.net

    "Did you test it in carwings??"

    Sun, Come shine my way
    May healing waters bury all my pain
    Wind, Carry me home
    The fabric of reality is tearing apart
    The piece of me that died
    Will return To live again

  9. #29
    RoadRunner Mastermind
    Auto Apps:loading...
    guino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,817
    Quote Originally Posted by bratnetwork View Post
    With this new update of RR I am having an issue with the way that ID tags are displayed in RR from FLAC files. MP3 files are fine still. I am use Foobar2000 as my player and I didn't change anything with Foobar nor did I change anything is rr.ini. I just updated to this new version of RR and ran the registration tool. Here is a pic of my audio_browser screen with the error.
    The data displayed seems somewhat familiar, but you may have something specific on your files preventing the correct processing. I would like to receive a few files from you for testing.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

    "Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

  10. #30
    Maximum Bitrate bratnetwork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Haledon, NJ
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchjs View Post
    rr didnt do flac tags prior to this version

    11/3/09
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    # Unicode ID3v2.x tag fixes, removed lingering VB6 code, replaced with Win32API
    # Unicode folder names supported
    + ID3v2.4 support
    + Flac Tag support

    you might want to get a couple of those files to G

    there might be more kinds of flac tags
    I can't explain how, but in the previous version they displayed properly in my skin

    I'll PM Guino with some files

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 70
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 06:21 PM
  2. Radio control with iBus ???
    By jeep642 in forum Car Audio
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 12:51 PM
  3. Songs and Folders not showing up in new RR Release
    By jwlionking in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 03:55 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2006, 06:49 PM
  5. RR 05-28-05.. Early Release..
    By guino in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 06-04-2005, 09:36 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •