Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 120

Thread: RR 04-01-2010 Release

  1. #91
    RoadRunner Mastermind
    Auto Apps:loading...
    guino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,817
    Quote Originally Posted by pierrotm777 View Post
    I try to use RRSCREEN in an autoit program:

    Code:
    $rr.getinfo("RRSCREEN")
    But this command give me nothing, idem with the skintool.

    Is it normal ?
    Works for me.. did you try any other label from the same autoit just to check it is working as it should ?
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

    "Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

  2. #92
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,867
    Quote Originally Posted by guino View Post
    Works for me.. did you try any other label from the same autoit just to check it is working as it should ?
    Yes , i use other variables and labels.

    Code:
    $WifiON = $rr.getind("WifiMan_Connected")
    	$OnlineON = $rr.getind("Online")
    	$RRScreen = $rr.getinfo("RRSCREEN")
    I send you a snap shot of my issue.

  3. #93
    RoadRunner Mastermind
    Auto Apps:loading...
    guino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,817
    Quote Originally Posted by pierrotm777 View Post
    Yes , i use other variables and labels.

    Code:
    $WifiON = $rr.getind("WifiMan_Connected")
    	$OnlineON = $rr.getind("Online")
    	$RRScreen = $rr.getinfo("RRSCREEN")
    I send you a snap shot of my issue.
    On your screenshot, the RRSCREEN says "Contains no data" because RRSCREEN is a LABEL CODE -- NOT a variable. Please select "LABEL" in the skintool and it should show the right data -- if not post the screenshot with the right option selected, but it should work as I tested it. On another note, the RRSCREEN label will always return the name of the .skin file in lowercase.. so if you're on "MySkin.skin" it will return "myskin.skin" (lowercase) -- perhaps that could have an influence in your autoit code.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

    "Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

  4. #94
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,867
    Hoops,

    Thanks guino,

    That run well with label selected !

  5. #95
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,867

    Smile

    Ho yes,

    I found my error.

    I have modified my autoit variable by :
    Code:
    $RRScreen = $rr.getinfo("=$RRSCREEN$")
    Add now all is ok.

  6. #96
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,867
    Is it possible to have a hold option when i click on an indicator with the following function ?

    Code:
    Public Sub IndicatorClick(IND As String)
    
        'If one of our indicators
        Select Case LCase(IND)
            Case "!gmailnotifier"
                RRSDK.Execute ("SENDMSG;GmailNotifier;RUNGMAIL",@SENDMSG;GmailNotifier;INITIALISE@)
    
        End Select
    
    End Sub
    Thanks

  7. #97
    RoadRunner Mastermind
    Auto Apps:loading...
    guino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,817
    Unfortunately, there's no "hold" option for indicators, you can turn it into a button then control the images on it using LOADIMAGE, that way you can make it work as an indicator and as a button (with normal press and hold functions).
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

    "Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

  8. #98
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,867

    Smile Web and Weburl commands

    I try to use WEB and WEBURL commands in a new autoit script.

    When i use WEB, my screen browser defines in rr.ini is launched with , here, fennec well embedded.
    If just fater the command WEB i use WEBURL;mail.google.com , i have a screen empty.

    But if i use the skintool and put these commands into two differents case 'send command',
    my browser is well launched and with the other send command the url is well launched.

    I don't understand how to write my commands in autoit.

    This is my commands:
    Code:
    $rr.execute("WEB||wait;2")
    $rr.execute("WEBURL;www.google.com")

  9. #99
    RoadRunner Mastermind
    Auto Apps:loading...
    guino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,817
    Quote Originally Posted by pierrotm777 View Post
    I try to use WEB and WEBURL commands in a new autoit script.

    When i use WEB, my screen browser defines in rr.ini is launched with , here, fennec well embedded.
    If just fater the command WEB i use WEBURL;mail.google.com , i have a screen empty.

    But if i use the skintool and put these commands into two differents case 'send command',
    my browser is well launched and with the other send command the url is well launched.

    I don't understand how to write my commands in autoit.

    This is my commands:
    Code:
    $rr.execute("WEB||wait;2")
    $rr.execute("WEBURL;www.google.com")
    There's no telling how long it will take for RR to open your web browser (the one you choose) on your specific machine. Of course we can wait for it by code (and RR does that already) -- but either you have to put a longer wait to execute the weburl command OR you can add a detection to autoit to see when the browser opened, so you can send the command. If you want to keep it simpler, try this:

    "WEB||DELAYEXEC;3;WEBURL;www.google.com"
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

    "Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

  10. #100
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,867
    Quote Originally Posted by guino View Post
    There's no telling how long it will take for RR to open your web browser (the one you choose) on your specific machine. Of course we can wait for it by code (and RR does that already) -- but either you have to put a longer wait to execute the weburl command OR you can add a detection to autoit to see when the browser opened, so you can send the command. If you want to keep it simpler, try this:

    "WEB||DELAYEXEC;3;WEBURL;www.google.com"
    I am sorry, but i have the same issue !
    that after the web command:


    and that after the weburl command:

Similar Threads

  1. XM Direct protocol, Need help with commands !!!
    By Cinfraco in forum Car Audio
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 06:10 AM
  2. RR + Mappoint 04 Not workin?
    By IntellaWorks in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 11:19 AM
  3. Flash RR Skin Beta Release
    By CdRsKuLL in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 08:48 PM
  4. RR 05-28-05.. Early Release..
    By guino in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 06-04-2005, 09:36 PM
  5. RR 2-27-05... LATE Release (Fixes)..
    By guino in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 03-02-2005, 01:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •