I have about 5 RR versions all within a day or 2 of each other. The last beta one I tested, RideRunner_03-01-11.exe works with MPC, the released version on 03/01/11 errors out. (See screen cap below)
I have been using MPC-HT, but found problems with a few of my videos, so I tried to revert back to the plain MPC. This is when and why I just have noticed the problem.
The last one that works (Right Click/Properties) is: Tuesday, March 01, 2011, 1:22:46 AM
This one, and all newer ones from this date / time do not work: Tuesday, March 01, 2011, 12:34:30 PM
So, thinking this through......
- MPC-HC support was added on the same day the error started
- You said: "there is no such thing as /slave in media player classic only in media player classic - Home Cinema"
- So, /slave is obviously a new command line option for the new MPC-HC
Thus, it makes sense that somehow, the /slave is also being sent, even if MPC is the chosen video player, and thus causing the error stating that the /slave command IS being sent to MPC.
just some further info:
I do not have any duplicate video lines in my rr.ini.
Here is my video section:
[Video Player Setup]