My music playlist shows up on HD radio preset channel or sirius channels when opening
I just wanted to see if this is a problem everyone shares and if there is a fix. I'll explain what happens.
- I start my car, PC turns on, RR loads
- Once RR is loaded I see the main screen (Using Elite II. Had same problem with Elite lite)
- If I click on HD radio or Sirius Radio, the page loads but no sound and instead of my preset radio channels or my sirius radio channels, I see my music song list.
- I exit HD radio or Sirius Radio, and click on Music
- I then hit the back button (Don't have to play any tracks on the music or anything)
- I click again on HD radio or Sirius Radio and now my list of preset channels or sirius stations shows up and music plays.
Is there a way to fix that? I'm not sure if my description is helpful.
Also one more thing. When I start my car and RR loaded for the first time, "sometimes" if I hit the (Play) button on the bottom center, which starts the track on my music, and then click HD radio or Sirius Radio, then my preset channels or sirius stations shows up and the audio works fine. (This is not all the time though)
Also, when I start my car and RR loads (Same thing...) if I click on the music icon, it sometimes takes 4-8 seconds to load, where as other icons works right away when I click them