Questions before switch from CF to RR
I am thinking about switching to Ride Runner from Centrafuse, because serious bugs simply won't get fixed and long wanted features are not implemented and for me essential plug-ins are not getting updated anymore. Current version is incomplete, too.
So I have some questions before I decide:
- Is it possible to use navigation software properly with RR? Like having it lower the music volume or mute it when there is a voice announcement? Maybe even temporarily switch to the navigation screen if you're in the media player or something?
- Does Bluetooth work like in CF? Like being able to use the phone handsfree?
- Does it make problems like CF when embedding external applications? For example in CF some programs act different than when external.
- How does Internet radio work over RR?
- Is there a good video showing all features incl. navigation implementation of Ride Runner?