Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Problem with Media player Classic

  1. #21
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    171
    sorry carlos , dont see you post , i donwload the MPC HC portable , and have a forder inside in RR folder , i use win xp and working perfect

  2. #22
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeeps2 View Post
    sorry carlos , dont see you post , i donwload the MPC HC portable , and have a forder inside in RR folder , i use win xp and working perfect
    I use mpc-hc on win 7 and it does not work well .. RRconfig selections in MPC-HC?
    the progress bar does not work .. if you climb a few posts ago you see the defect.
    and the sad thing because nobody helps me understand how to solve. as well as the problem of the plugin webradio ..

  3. #23
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    171
    hi carlos , i check my setting and i have this

    [Video]
    VideoPlayer=MPCHCVidRR
    VideoPath=C:\Videos\
    RRVideoBrowse=False
    VideoAutoHide=True
    VideoHideTime=4
    VideoFiles=.asf,.avi,.m2v,.mpeg,.mp4,.mpg,.nsv,.wm v,.vob
    VideoShuffle=False
    NoZoom=False

    [Video - Media Player Classic - Home Cinema]
    MPCHCPath=C:\Program Files\RideRunner\MPC-HC.1.7.0.x86\mpc-hc.exe



    I did this test where the error, maybe you have not noticed, I did the test with 4 videos of different formats
    . mp4. avi. mpg. wmv

    the error is in the video format. wmv, the bar does not work, the other video if perfect way, that must be a little bug of RR or not


    what video format you test ??????????

    check with other video format

  4. #24
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeeps2 View Post
    hi carlos , i check my setting and i have this

    [Video]
    VideoPlayer=MPCHCVidRR
    VideoPath=C:\Videos\
    RRVideoBrowse=False
    VideoAutoHide=True
    VideoHideTime=4
    VideoFiles=.asf,.avi,.m2v,.mpeg,.mp4,.mpg,.nsv,.wm v,.vob
    VideoShuffle=False
    NoZoom=False

    [Video - Media Player Classic - Home Cinema]
    MPCHCPath=C:\Program Files\RideRunner\MPC-HC.1.7.0.x86\mpc-hc.exe



    I did this test where the error, maybe you have not noticed, I did the test with 4 videos of different formats
    . mp4. avi. mpg. wmv

    the error is in the video format. wmv, the bar does not work, the other video if perfect way, that must be a little bug of RR or not


    what video format you test ??????????

    check with other video format
    I did listening tests with both MP4 Avi same thing.
    the progress bar, and the data length of time, not working, out of curiosity I tried it with WMP is everything works perfectly, with this I say that the problem is in the plugin MPC HC which is obsolete and no update it, but go on to say that everything is working correctly does not seem right, because the reality is another.
    other thing I maybe did not notice anyone and that during the transition from one video to another, in the upper area shows where the title is not updated, which obviously co WMP does not happen.
    I believe that in a specific forum for RR malfunction should be reported to the proper authorities and update these issues, otherwise it makes no sense to release a version a month that always presents the same problems.
    more instead of appreciating who acts as a beta tester is also snubbed, without receiving a minimum of rag response.
    however, thank you for giving you at least deigned to reply.
    BR
    CARLO

    P.S.
    plugins, RR of the video player are old of 2011, we realize that since 2011 came out in 1000 versions of the player with a lot of SO different?
    Last edited by Carlo201983; 07-11-2014 at 09:06 AM.

  5. #25
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    171
    Good carlos is not where you got the MPC HC, I get the internet an MPC HC portable , if you like I send you I have to try it, I just copy the entire folder within forder RR and from there you configure in the setting, I'm using windows xp ....

    i use this MPC-HC.1.7.0.x86

    I change portable MPC to MPC HC because I had a different error, which when I opened a video, the following video was still not alone, or stop the video, then why change for portable MPC HC and it works well, watching a video

    I use clear RR in my house, not in the car


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6X2mz0GYAE



    carlos do you speak spanish , for me is better my english is bad

  6. #26
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeeps2 View Post
    Good carlos is not where you got the MPC HC, I get the internet an MPC HC portable , if you like I send you I have to try it, I just copy the entire folder within forder RR and from there you configure in the setting, I'm using windows xp ....

    i use this MPC-HC.1.7.0.x86

    I change portable MPC to MPC HC because I had a different error, which when I opened a video, the following video was still not alone, or stop the video, then why change for portable MPC HC and it works well, watching a video

    I use clear RR in my house, not in the car


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6X2mz0GYAE



    carlos do you speak spanish , for me is better my english is bad
    UNFORTUNATELY, even using the portable version 1.7.0 the problem remains the same.
    you see
    Name:  Problema mpc hc.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  104.8 KB

    maybe it only works well on XP.
    but with this I'm fine on 7. xp is too old as SO are not willing to do a downgrade.

    I'm Italian and I do not speak Spanish. use google translator. hahaha

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. RR/Media Player Classic hanging when playing video
    By RS200Z in forum RR Bug Tracker
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-17-2008, 11:04 AM
  2. media classic player...
    By brandensin in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-25-2008, 07:06 PM
  3. Video & Media Player Classic problem
    By RS200Z in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 07:49 PM
  4. RR Media player classic jerky
    By Fritzee in forum RR Bug Tracker
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 09:12 PM
  5. Windows Media Player Classic - I don't like it!!!
    By tonyrums in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 09:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •