Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 188

Thread: Like Media Car -- Wish you had the source ? Check this out...

  1. #51
    Maximum Bitrate more mods's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Posts
    873
    Quote Originally Posted by guino
    Updated and available NOW ... just add a :b to any indicator that you wish to "blink" when ON. (i.e. "mute:b" or "mastermute:b") ... enjoy!

    I'll work on the other normal features of the software along the week (launch, ID3 support etc).
    You got it, works just as I wanted. I really wanted it because I will end up pulling the sound card out to figure out why I have no sound.

    Would it be hard to make it blink faster? I don't know how to guess the speed, but fast enough that if I just glance at it while driving, I would see it blinking. That would be pretty fast.

    EDIT: I'll see if I can work it out the speed in ImageReady and post my results.

    This is 0.2 second delay, thats a good speed.


    Thanks again
    It's the cake having/eating thing.

  2. #52
    RoadRunner Mastermind
    Auto Apps:loading...
    guino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,818
    Quote Originally Posted by more mods
    You got it, works just as I wanted. I really wanted it because I will end up pulling the sound card out to figure out why I have no sound.

    Would it be hard to make it blink faster? I don't know how to guess the speed, but fast enough that if I just glance at it while driving, I would see it blinking. That would be pretty fast.

    EDIT: I'll see if I can work it out the speed in ImageReady and post my results.

    This is 0.2 second delay, thats a good speed.


    Thanks again
    Ok, I updated the interval to be 0.2 seconds ON-OFF... I want to test it a bit further before releasing it.. timers can make a big mess... anyway, I also fixed a bug when the slider is on the same screen of a Playlist or Directory list.

  3. #53
    Jesus Freak antimatter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,545
    Holy Jumpin Batwings

    I would be all for you having your own forum as long as you agree not to abandon this project.

    Looks good
    -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

  4. #54
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by antimatter
    Holy Jumpin Batwings

    I would be all for you having your own forum as long as you agree not to abandon this project.

    Looks good
    Well, if he abandons it, Frodo can take over

  5. #55
    The Curator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Blue ZX3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago area,IL
    Posts
    5,078

    Request

    there is one more thing that I would really like to see in RMC. could the enqueue feature of winamp be put to use. I would like to be able to just add a song to the current playlist instead of waiting till the last song ends to play it.

    This is a MUCH needed piece of work, thanks! Loads much quicker than the old one. Keep it up.

  6. #56
    Newbie Terpz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    11

    Request

    If its not to hard to make, then it would be nice if there is a search funktion in the audio player with OSK support

  7. #57
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    netherlands
    Posts
    260
    two thums up, lets get the best front end alive again !!!

    embedd the D3 frontend, and moremods to skin it "alpine style" and we WILL have the upper most best app.

    cool guys, i'm very exited !
    time for the sig:

    '00 VW golf TDI upped to 130 HP - 18" RS 6 wheels - liliput 7" tft in indash housing - epia 10K - SB audigy - caliber 1 fahrad CAP - RF punch amp - hollywood 1.6K mono amp - boston acoustics pro - RF 10" DVD sub

  8. #58
    Maximum Bitrate more mods's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Posts
    873
    Quote Originally Posted by guino
    Ok, I updated the interval to be 0.2 seconds ON-OFF... I want to test it a bit further before releasing it.. timers can make a big mess... anyway, I also fixed a bug when the slider is on the same screen of a Playlist or Directory list.
    If its going to cause problems, then we are better off without it. I know nothing about writing code, so I am counting on you to make the call. Just do what you think is best. I'm thrilled just having it light up when paused.
    It's the cake having/eating thing.

  9. #59
    Registered User mpattonm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Czech rep.
    Posts
    655
    Jesus, I wish FM / TV support (through WDM drivers) appears on the wish-list eventually. Together with proper remote support.

  10. #60
    FLAC mauri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,023
    Invalid skin message to lauch the sw.Resolv this ?

    Do you think about making a Config utility for your sw for setting everything?

    Mauri

Similar Threads

  1. Media car radio question?
    By shak in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-25-2004, 12:13 AM
  2. Media Car help
    By CJ8501 in forum Newbie
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-12-2004, 05:52 PM
  3. Media Car not responding... Lilliput problem?
    By carpcnoobie in forum MediaCar
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-01-2004, 01:38 PM
  4. searching for songs on media car
    By yunusyu in forum MediaCar
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-17-2004, 03:58 AM
  5. launching media car
    By streetknight in forum MediaCar
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-17-2004, 05:03 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •