I am uploading a new version currently, but it seems their was a pretty high interest for this, as my server is running dirt slow right now.
So its telling me that it might take 30 minutes for the FTP transfer.
I fixed the Gamma issue as found by UK_MP3Car, thanks.
I also checked all the settings for the Skin, and they are all working fine on my system. You might have had an old .ini file on your system that didn't overwrite for some reason, or if you clicked on this path in the Config window, that popped up. This is all that I can think of, it works fine on my system. So I will let it fly for now.
I will post when it is all uploaded to the newer version, that fixes the Gamma, Typo! Darn, fingers.