Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 164

Thread: Update: 2-12-05.. Flash Support!...

  1. #11
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    232
    Here is what the Text File states:

    2/6/2005 4:00:50 PM: Start
    2/6/2005 4:00:50 PM: Master Vol: Volume Control
    2/6/2005 4:00:50 PM: No Treble Support
    2/6/2005 4:00:50 PM: No Bass Support
    2/6/2005 4:00:50 PM: No Master ON/OFF
    2/6/2005 4:00:50 PM: Source: Wave=&H1008/1
    2/6/2005 4:00:50 PM: Source: SW Synth=&H1004/2
    2/6/2005 4:00:50 PM: Source: 3D Depth=&H100A/3
    2/6/2005 4:00:50 PM: Source: SPDIF=&H1001/4
    2/6/2005 4:00:50 PM: Source: Aux=&H100A/5
    2/6/2005 4:00:50 PM: Source: TV Tuner Audio=&H1000/6
    2/6/2005 4:00:50 PM: Source: CD Player=&H1005/7
    2/6/2005 4:00:50 PM: Source: Line In=&H1002/8
    2/6/2005 4:00:50 PM: Source: Microphone=&H1003/9
    2/6/2005 4:00:50 PM: Source: Phone Line=&H1006/10
    2/6/2005 4:00:50 PM: Source: PC Speaker=&H100A/11
    2/6/2005 4:00:50 PM: Winamp window not found.


    Also, Winamp is running in the backround and is working correctly.

    The window is showing Winamp 5.08.

    It has been working fine on this computer, until this version.

    The old version is now doing the same thing.

    Thanks,
    Bryan
    2000 Yukon Denali
    Shuttle SN65G2
    Cel-D 2.4 GHZ 533mhz FSB
    1GB PC800 Mem
    Radeon9200 PRO
    Seagate 120GB
    ATI Remote
    RF Mini Kb w/Trk Ball
    7" Lilliput Touch Screen Monitor
    USB 2.0 Hub
    Rikaline GPS-6010
    PN11 802.11b Wireless
    XP Pro
    750W Inverter

  2. #12
    RoadRunner Mastermind
    Auto Apps:loading...
    guino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Partybuster
    Does the launch applications option already work?

    I'm trying to start some apps within RR but no success so far. I love to start floats mobile control to connect with my K700 mobile. This allows me to use the mobile as a remote control for all aplications on the pc (for example controlling winamp, mediaplayer, rebooting pc, shutting down lilliput, etc.)

    If the launch option is already active I would apreciate some help in making it work.
    The Launch screen is fully functional already. You basically need to set up a "launch" folder in the same format of MediaCar (SubFolders are the program names and a INI file in the folder has parameters such as path and Window title to enbedd). You can typically point this into your MediaCar's Launch folder and it should work.

    On The PATH NOT FOUND: I am finishing to add improved debug info and error prevention to a release I'll post later today..

  3. #13
    The Vauxhall Vectra Project ccsnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Morecambe, Lancs, UK ( Just For The Moment )
    Posts
    2,680
    Just tried my 'unreleased' MC skin on this and it looks like it will work fine. There are some monor tweeks to complete... including a big relisation that for some reason the only decent copy is on my CarPC ( guess who be doing what first thing lol ). Any way the point is that I will release it soon... and because of the way I do my skins there should be no big problem in putting your own logo in.

    How ever - Guino - I would like to ask - is there any way you can place a setting in so that people like my self can select an external programe instead of the radio.

    CNS TB Skin is a good example of the skin... I'd like to start a web prog up embeded instead as I don't have mine connected - others may have other ideas.

    Cheers guys

    Terran

  4. #14
    RoadRunner Mastermind
    Auto Apps:loading...
    guino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,818
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsnet
    Just tried my 'unreleased' MC skin on this and it looks like it will work fine. There are some monor tweeks to complete... including a big relisation that for some reason the only decent copy is on my CarPC ( guess who be doing what first thing lol ). Any way the point is that I will release it soon... and because of the way I do my skins there should be no big problem in putting your own logo in.

    How ever - Guino - I would like to ask - is there any way you can place a setting in so that people like my self can select an external programe instead of the radio.

    CNS TB Skin is a good example of the skin... I'd like to start a web prog up embeded instead as I don't have mine connected - others may have other ideas.

    Cheers guys

    Terran
    If you'd like to run an application when clicking the Radio button, simply change the code from "RADIO" into "RUNW;!<PATH+COMMAND>;<TITLE>" and it will do it. For example: "RUNW;!C:\WINDOWS\NOTEPAD.EXE" to run notepad, and return to RR when exiting. If you read the documentaion you can create custom "launch" screens with dynamic commands.

  5. #15
    The Vauxhall Vectra Project ccsnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Morecambe, Lancs, UK ( Just For The Moment )
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by guino
    Simply change the code from "RADIO" into "RUNW;!<PATH+COMMAND>;<TITLE>" and it will do it.
    Just looking at the documentation now... I am not very clear where you are refering to.

    Terran

    EDIT if I read you right... this will only start the app maximised.. I was looking to have it embeded so it could still run and I could move to other screens and come back at some point in the very same way the GPS software does... example attached....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  6. #16
    RoadRunner Mastermind
    Auto Apps:loading...
    guino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,818
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsnet
    Just looking at the documentation now... I am not very clear where you are refering to.

    Terran
    go into the menu.skin file, there will be button definitions in there like:

    BXX,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX,"RADIO","Radio Player" (X are numbers)

    The commands are in the first quotations of those lines (i.e. Radio), just change it to look like:

    BXX,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX,"RUNW;!c:\windows\notepad.exe" ,""

    and when clicking that button you cahnged, it should hide RR, run notepad, then when you close notepad, restore RR. You can make similar things with other commands documented in "Skin Commands.txt".

    You can also remove the ! if you want RR NOT to hide while running your app.

  7. #17
    The Vauxhall Vectra Project ccsnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Morecambe, Lancs, UK ( Just For The Moment )
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by guino
    go into the menu.skin file, there will be button definitions in there like:

    BXX,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX,"RADIO","Radio Player" (X are numbers)

    The commands are in the first quotations of those lines (i.e. Radio), just change it to look like:

    BXX,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX,"RUNW;!c:\windows\notepad.exe" ,""

    and when clicking that button you cahnged, it should hide RR, run notepad, then when you close notepad, restore RR. You can make similar things with other commands documented in "Skin Commands.txt".

    You can also remove the ! if you want RR NOT to hide while running your app.
    ... just updated the post... does this help explaine what I am trying to do... ?

    Update: 2-12-05.. Flash Support!...

    Terran

  8. #18
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    221
    think i found another problem, had the pc inside and i let it play some music for a couple of hours, then i just let it be for 1-1.5h and i couldnīt start playing aganin...the buttons got stuck in the "Pressed" mode, you know, when they get illuminated..strange error...but i managed tho replicate it a couple of times so it seems to be a returning problem...

  9. #19
    RoadRunner Mastermind
    Auto Apps:loading...
    guino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,818
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsnet
    Just looking at the documentation now... I am not very clear where you are refering to.

    Terran

    EDIT if I read you right... this will only start the app maximised.. I was looking to have it embeded so it could still run and I could move to other screens and come back at some point in the very same way the GPS software does... example attached....
    For this, copy your External_GPS files to like EXternal_APP_xxx.jpg and the same for the External_gps.skin to external_app.skin, then use the LOAD command to load and run your app enbbeded:

    "LOAD;EXTERNAL_APP.SKIN;ENBEDDED NOTEPAD;C:\windows\notepad.exe;NOTEPAD"

    You can edit the AXX,XXX... line to define the area in which the application should be placed in the screen.

    This stuff is all documented in the skin commands.txt file.

    EDIT: Updated the skin commands.txt with more info.

  10. #20
    RoadRunner Mastermind
    Auto Apps:loading...
    guino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj_Aleks
    think i found another problem, had the pc inside and i let it play some music for a couple of hours, then i just let it be for 1-1.5h and i couldnīt start playing aganin...the buttons got stuck in the "Pressed" mode, you know, when they get illuminated..strange error...but i managed tho replicate it a couple of times so it seems to be a returning problem...
    I actually saw this once today.. trying to figure out what is the problem.. I thought my touchscreen was just "stuck" or something..

    EDIT: I think I fixed the problem, but not sure since I can't reproduce it ?? :|

Similar Threads

  1. compact flash raid
    By B3AND1P in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-13-2008, 07:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •