Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: latest install small bugs?

  1. #1
    Constant Bitrate cyberlancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Gallarate (VA) - Italy
    Posts
    131

    Cool latest install small bugs?

    well, since it all seemed to work perfectly i performed a clean install using the latest installer and it still seems to be quite good. The only small problems when i use the video player and internal dvd player:
    - the slider bar of the movie progress shows in an incorrect area (in the video file name) but works good.
    - when playing with buttons (go to file directory, importing a file to play, going back to main menu and then switch to dvd skin, not too fast really) sometimes RR freeze, but if i close mediaplayer (CTRL ALT CANC) everything come back to normality.

    These are the only 2 annoying issues (plus the little problem described in the other thread about the possibility to send an option to the exe file for Cinergy 600 radio embedding) so i'm quite happy.

    But i'll be even more happy if someone could give me some hints to solve these problems...
    RR rules!!
    thanx alot!

  2. #2
    RoadRunner Mastermind
    Auto Apps:loading...
    guino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,818
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberlancer
    well, since it all seemed to work perfectly i performed a clean install using the latest installer and it still seems to be quite good. The only small problems when i use the video player and internal dvd player:
    - the slider bar of the movie progress shows in an incorrect area (in the video file name) but works good.
    - when playing with buttons (go to file directory, importing a file to play, going back to main menu and then switch to dvd skin, not too fast really) sometimes RR freeze, but if i close mediaplayer (CTRL ALT CANC) everything come back to normality.

    These are the only 2 annoying issues (plus the little problem described in the other thread about the possibility to send an option to the exe file for Cinergy 600 radio embedding) so i'm quite happy.

    But i'll be even more happy if someone could give me some hints to solve these problems...
    RR rules!!
    thanx alot!
    -The slider on video can be disabled, just comment it out of the video_player.skin file. Or you can wait for somebody to make a skin that supports it (Alpine updates are available for this -- check skins thread)

    -I hope to have improved on a few issues with the video player and navigation.. check out the new version and let me know..
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

    "Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

  3. #3
    Constant Bitrate cyberlancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Gallarate (VA) - Italy
    Posts
    131

    better

    yeah, moooore better. fixed the two problems mentioned. waiting to radio controls embedding (maybe with radiator?), for now i use my TV card software started from launch menu (even if, as i said, to get the best results i should be able to append an option in the .ini file....).

    just a minor things, with the last binary installed everything seems to work very smooth but i can't show tv full screen: when i press the "X" button i hear a "BEEP" and nothing happens. what's wrong?

    thank u.

  4. #4
    RoadRunner Mastermind
    Auto Apps:loading...
    guino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,818
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberlancer
    yeah, moooore better. fixed the two problems mentioned. waiting to radio controls embedding (maybe with radiator?), for now i use my TV card software started from launch menu (even if, as i said, to get the best results i should be able to append an option in the .ini file....).

    just a minor things, with the last binary installed everything seems to work very smooth but i can't show tv full screen: when i press the "X" button i hear a "BEEP" and nothing happens. what's wrong?

    thank u.
    Interesting... I'll see about it.. did you by any chance made any changes to the TV plugin settings ? Try double-clickin the "TV" window to see if it goes full screen..
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

    "Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

  5. #5
    Constant Bitrate cyberlancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Gallarate (VA) - Italy
    Posts
    131

    not even ...

    yes, i tried everything even double-clicking but it doesn't work. i can't figure out what the problem could be... anyway,

    guino rocks!

  6. #6
    Constant Bitrate cyberlancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Gallarate (VA) - Italy
    Posts
    131

    windows is always the same

    sorry, i posted the reply before trying, today.... restarted windows and everything works fine.... the natura windows behaviour....

  7. #7
    RoadRunner Mastermind
    Auto Apps:loading...
    guino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,818
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberlancer
    sorry, i posted the reply before trying, today.... restarted windows and everything works fine.... the natura windows behaviour....
    hahaha... first step of every tech support call I've ever had to do: 1-Restart the machine.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

    "Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Similar Threads

  1. 2002 Montero Limited Install...
    By Squid in forum Show off your project
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 03:41 PM
  2. Peugeot 605 TD Carputer install 8"TSK/GPS/DVD...
    By sixofive in forum Show off your project
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-02-2005, 01:40 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-13-2004, 05:00 PM
  4. [OFFICIAL THREAD] NMC 0.7 alpha.1 bugs
    By netsuo in forum NeoCar Media Center
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 11-09-2004, 05:02 PM
  5. Where does ground loop isolator install?
    By grandamp3 in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-14-2000, 08:10 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •