Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: RR 03-07-05.. Few Improvements..

  1. #11
    Raw Wave RoyN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Posts
    3,534
    Guino, this was talked about previously, but I wanted to throw it in just so you can think about it, or maybe it is just skin configuration...

    Is it possible to have the << and >> (fast rewind and fast forward) in the VIDEO module work also as a Track Back and Track Forward like in the Audio module? It would be an idea ta have One Click=Next/Previous Click&Hold = ff/fr.

    Also, is it possible for ff and fr to be scalable depending on video size? like 1% of video cause when looking at music clips the Fast forward in video is too much, but for long movies it would be fine...

  2. #12
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarre
    Thank you Guino for all that work you do with RR.
    One stupid questin how do I use the Map Sonic GPS wave Line Fix?
    I try to use the new updates but it seems to be the same problem as before for me. I must be stupid os something. I'm sure I've checked everything, but
    I must have missed something.
    I think there is something wrong here, I use MapSonic sometimes and the window name for the PC app is "ViaMichelin MapStore 2.32" , the exe file is named mapstore.exe. MapSonic is the PDA version of the program... There are older versions out there also so the window name is different on older versions...

  3. #13
    Low Bitrate Clarre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hedemora/Dalarna/Sweden
    Posts
    77

    Question

    Yes I see mine is in D:\Program Files\ViaMichelin\MapSonic\MapStore.exe
    So long it's right? But what is wrong? It's annoying, because I cant have the hide toolbar in RR. Otherwise I only have sound in 1 speaker.
    Via Epia M1000
    512MB RAM
    120MB IBM Hard drive
    Netgear MA111
    Lilliput 8" Touchscreen

    http://www.clarre.com/carcomputer.htm

  4. #14
    RoadRunner Mastermind
    Auto Apps:loading...
    guino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarre
    Thank you Guino for all that work you do with RR.
    One stupid questin how do I use the Map Sonic GPS wave Line Fix?
    I try to use the new updates but it seems to be the same problem as before for me. I must be stupid os something. I'm sure I've checked everything, but
    I must have missed something.
    Well, there's only one requirement for it to work: the GPS Window Name or the windowsearch string (Launch screen) must be exactly: "Map Sonic" (no quotes and no extra spaces) then RR will reset the wave line output every second. There's a requirement also that you must have a "wave line" on your soundcard.

    EDIT: if the above Window title is not enough to find MapSonic, I'll need somebody with the software to run WinspectorSpy and tell me the class name and the possible Window Titles so I can "identify" it...
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

    "Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

  5. #15
    RoadRunner Mastermind
    Auto Apps:loading...
    guino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,817
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyN
    Guino, this was talked about previously, but I wanted to throw it in just so you can think about it, or maybe it is just skin configuration...

    Is it possible to have the << and >> (fast rewind and fast forward) in the VIDEO module work also as a Track Back and Track Forward like in the Audio module? It would be an idea ta have One Click=Next/Previous Click&Hold = ff/fr.

    Also, is it possible for ff and fr to be scalable depending on video size? like 1% of video cause when looking at music clips the Fast forward in video is too much, but for long movies it would be fine...
    I have thought of that.. things are the way they are right now to maintain MediaCar skins compatible, but I am adding new commands to allow for what you want above... I'll also improve the video stepping according to video size..
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

    "Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

  6. #16
    Low Bitrate Clarre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hedemora/Dalarna/Sweden
    Posts
    77

    Question

    Nope no succe. I think I tried it all out, but no it will not work. I tested the RR config, the RR GPS_MENU.skin but no. And as I can see I've the wave on my soundcard because I can adjust the slider to get back the sound but it will not work with the hide taskbar, as I can't minimize the RR .
    Via Epia M1000
    512MB RAM
    120MB IBM Hard drive
    Netgear MA111
    Lilliput 8" Touchscreen

    http://www.clarre.com/carcomputer.htm

  7. #17
    RoadRunner Mastermind
    Auto Apps:loading...
    guino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarre
    Nope no succe. I think I tried it all out, but no it will not work. I tested the RR config, the RR GPS_MENU.skin but no. And as I can see I've the wave on my soundcard because I can adjust the slider to get back the sound but it will not work with the hide taskbar, as I can't minimize the RR .
    You should run MapSonic "outside" RR (not have RR running) to be able to view it's info with WinspectorSpy.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

    "Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

  8. #18
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by guino
    Well, there's only one requirement for it to work: the GPS Window Name or the windowsearch string (Launch screen) must be exactly: "Map Sonic" (no quotes and no extra spaces) then RR will reset the wave line output every second. There's a requirement also that you must have a "wave line" on your soundcard.

    EDIT: if the above Window title is not enough to find MapSonic, I'll need somebody with the software to run WinspectorSpy and tell me the class name and the possible Window Titles so I can "identify" it...
    OK, the window title is "ViaMichelin MapStore 2.32" and the class name is "SWApplicationWindow" but as i said, this is for version 2.32, i don't now if Clarre has the same version...

  9. #19
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    79
    Take a look here:
    http://www.planetsourcecode.com/vb/s...38589&lngWId=1
    It seems that the balance can be locked with this code.

  10. #20
    RoadRunner Mastermind
    Auto Apps:loading...
    guino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,817
    That's a good start, I need some other Window names as to find something that is always in there... then I can put it RR and release it with next version.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

    "Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 97
    Last Post: 09-18-2006, 02:56 PM
  2. News on the 07 version
    By netsuo in forum NeoCar Media Center
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-06-2004, 10:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •