Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: HVAC Plugin

  1. #21
    Maximum Bitrate DjBac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    GREECE/Athens
    Posts
    702
    You can either get the small servo controller X # of servos you need (it doesn't rewuire power supply)... The servo controller you have on the link I THINK can accept up to 12Vdc...

    http://www.phidgetsusa.com/cat/views...bcategory=2100

    send an email to Matt!!

    You must have some buttons too, right?

  2. #22
    Tainted Love Cris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    4,651
    Quote Originally Posted by DjBac
    You can either get the small servo controller X # of servos you need (it doesn't rewuire power supply)... The servo controller you have on the link I THINK can accept up to 12Vdc...

    http://www.phidgetsusa.com/cat/views...bcategory=2100

    send an email to Matt!!

    You must have some buttons too, right?

    No, no buttons, only 3 rounds controllers, so I need only 3 servos. According to the site, 3 servos are powered by the servo controller which takes in 6 V 2.3Amps.

  3. #23
    Maximum Bitrate DjBac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    GREECE/Athens
    Posts
    702
    If you check the link I gave you'll see that it can accept 6-12Vdc (like most phidgets products).. ask matt phidgets (at) phidgetsusa (dot) com

  4. #24
    Tainted Love Cris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    4,651
    Quote Originally Posted by DjBac
    If you check the link I gave you'll see that it can accept 6-12Vdc (like most phidgets products).. ask matt phidgets (at) phidgetsusa (dot) com

    Thanks Dj, I'll do my homework! Where did you say you got your Phidgets from?

  5. #25
    Maximum Bitrate DjBac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    GREECE/Athens
    Posts
    702

  6. #26
    Constant Bitrate KB5WID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Frisco, TX
    Posts
    114
    I just put together a full set of icons for Most of the automotive symbols.
    Hope this helps
    Attached Files Attached Files

  7. #27
    Maximum Bitrate DjBac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    GREECE/Athens
    Posts
    702
    That's MORE than great!!

    I will release in psd the most usefull ones for HVAC tomorrow!!

    THANX!!

  8. #28
    Maximum Bitrate DjBac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    GREECE/Athens
    Posts
    702
    Here is a psd with some icons for HVAC!!
    If you want some more let me know!
    Attached Files Attached Files

  9. #29
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by KB5WID
    I just put together a full set of icons for Most of the automotive symbols.
    Hope this helps


    THANKS!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. newbie question location trigger plugin
    By johnn4711 in forum Centrafuse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2005, 10:19 AM
  2. Plugin System
    By frodobaggins in forum FrodoPlayer
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-21-2004, 06:37 PM
  3. Help with winXP/hibernate/LCD plugin
    By dave123456 in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2002, 09:17 PM
  4. Winamp LCD display plugin / IRMan plugin - together?
    By Jarrod in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-03-2002, 06:39 AM
  5. Resumer Winamp plugin..works with MPC, too
    By Tony S in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-30-2002, 06:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •