RR 08-21-05 ... More FD support ...
In this version:
* Added "HIDECONTROLS" skin command (to hide video.dvd/mappoint controls)
* Added support for FM preset buttons
* Added support for FD Direction indicators on Skins
* Added support to use GPS info from FD when it is locking the GPS port (untested)
* Added support to minimize current embbeded application when minimizing RR
* Added support to execute commands based on playing state (Play/Pause/Stop) -- look at exectbl.ini for details
* Improved shutdown to wait for speech termination before exiting
* Improved Skin switching to hide any currently embbeded applications before switching skin
* Fixed issue with Skin Preveiew disappearing on skin browser
* Fixed issue with SIRIUS that prevented song updates
* Fixed issue with SIRIUS art disappearing when re-tuning same station
* Fixed Mappoint Controls showing when clicking on the map
* Fixed Custom labels to not update label unless the data changes
* Fixed issue with normal startup of XMPCR
-Only the BINARY is available right now at: http://guino.home.insightbb.com/RoadRunnerBinary.zip (the mpug.co.uk server should be up tomorrow with the sources)
-The FD directions are tested, but FD doesn't "cleanup" after itself after the route is deleted/completed, so the image stays the same -- can be improved on FD's side.
-This version should be able to pull up the GPS info from FD to use along with mappoint -- I still need to take a ride to test it.
I am sorry but I have had to travel for work lately and this prevents me from working on RR because of the tight schedule.
Thanks for your support,