O.K. If we're gonna have IPod support, then I think its only fair to provide support for Internet radio. I use Winamp radio quite a bit at home. Problem is the playlist entries for internet radio are different than those for standard music files. Attached is my internet radio playlist using basic RR id3listformat=%title% / %artist% / %album%. I also tried filename, with and without ID3 tags, to no avail.
From what I can tell Winamp has a set of commands called ATF that allows for if statements that is used to check the feed for certain info and based on that change playlist output accordingly.
I use toaster with winamp. Toaster provides a popup based on condition changes in winamp. Its format includes album art (MP3 imbedded or folder if not) and four lines of text each having a right and left justified format. Toaster ID3V2 pic
My Toaster settings are as follows:
LINE 1LEFT: %plpos%/%pllen% $if(%ishttp%,,'('%lengthf%')' $if(%cmp(:status=New Rating)%,Rating,))
LINE1RIGHT: $if(%ishttp%,Internet Radio,[$if2(%ratingstar%,Unrated)][ '('%playcount%')'])
LINE2LEFT: $if(%ishttp%,%watitle%,$if2([%tracknumber%. ]%title%,$filepart(%filename%)))
Toaster Internet Radio pic
Line 2 is largest text and bold containing the Internet radio song title, artist, and station ID. I just can't figure out how to get RR to show it.
I also noticed on some internet radio channels, the playlist info will change up to 4 times between songs - from previous song to station logo to station ID to "buffering" to new song. I have added "RELOADLIST" to my audio_player skins but the song title never updates to match what is being shown by winamp.