In this Version:
* Added Phoco Improvements by 'Robby_BMW'
* Added support for mouse/touchscreen gestures
* Added List Scroll Bar (Slider) Support
* Added support for "WEBURL" to load predefined URLs
* Added commands to set list view format on-the-fly
* Added commands to Restart Sirius/XM
* Added Gps Signal Slider support
* Improved speed of Loading/Creating large playlists
* Fixed issue with Manual Built-in Gamma
* Fixed issue with gamma day/night values not reading from .skin file (when present)
* Fixed issue with Master Volume & Balance not being read propperly on some cards/drivers
* Fixed issue with "HIDECONTROLS" on Video Player
* Fixed issue with Pink Transparency when resizing skins
* Fixed issue definitions of static labels with comma
-Gestures can be configured in gestures.ini -- instructions inside. You can test/tweak gestures with the tool included. This feature is ON by default, you can turn it off with this line in RR.INI: usegestures=false
-New commands/definitions are described in Skin Commands.txt
Version 2-19-06 has this changed from 2-18:
-Added Robby_BMW Phoco improvements
-Fixed issue with 'error 55' on first load
-Fixed issue with dayskin/nightskin command switch
If you'd like to see how Gestures work, check those two videos (XVID required):
Thanks for the support -- as always,
Just made a few touch ups to prevent that problem.. just an issue with contributions merged with the main sources.
hmm finally got auto gamma working. Now with the update I get runtime error 91. object variable or with block variable not set? WTF? Gamma dont work now grrrr. 3 hours to get it working.. Guino you must die now!!!! LOL edit this is while i try and switch from within the skin to day or night gamma.
This gamma thing got a bit hectic on the last version, the values on general.ini were being ignored on the prev. version, now they're being used (at least when the gamma is set to MANUAL)..
Please tell me your gamma settings so I can test this. You may need to either remove or place your gamma settings in general.ini
Originally Posted by guino
Not sure what your needing. Im using the latest gammacontrol, and using it with KUO's skin. I had it set up to boot with rr at start-up. Now If I try and manually change to a night skin or day skin it gives me the error and rr disapears along with my taskbar. Oh my general ini's are set to false.
Yeah! Another release of my favorite frontend!!
Nexus 7 Tablet
Built in head unit
Brutus 1500Watt Amp
Two Boston 12" subs
2006 Infiniti M45 Sport ;) My 4 door Camaro... lol