Page 41 of 55 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 545

Thread: Release new phoco integration preview

  1. #401
    Variable Bitrate wfs1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    250
    Robby,

    I noticed if you first start RR and Phoco, then receive a call, that it shows caller "unknown". If I go into Phoco skin from RR and load phonebook first, then this will not happen??

  2. #402
    Mo' Programming Mo' Problems
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Sonicxtacy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,166
    Blog Entries
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by wfs1 View Post
    Robby,

    I noticed if you first start RR and Phoco, then receive a call, that it shows caller "unknown". If I go into Phoco skin from RR and load phonebook first, then this will not happen??
    i dont have this problem. Only time it shows unknown to me is when i've just made a call and someone else is calling in.
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Find my plugins on the MP3Car App Store!
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

  3. #403
    Variable Bitrate wfs1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    250
    Well, this is happening on three different skins including BMV-E36.

    When I run Phoco standalone it isn't happening?

  4. #404
    Variable Bitrate wfs1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    250

    Robby, SMS and Phonebook

    Robby,

    When I first start RR/Phoco and just let it set idle at the Main Menu, then receive an inbound call, I receive an UNKNOWN CALLER?? If I go into the phoco skin and reload phonebook this will not happen, the call_in/inbound caller is correct.
    Not sure where to look. Tried this in standalone Phoco and it works fine.

    Below are some log files...

    In the PhoneCtlLog.txt (log file) this is happening when I load RR/Phoco??

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    11/5/2006 4:19:14 PM Exception in GetNewSMS: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Length cannot be less than zero.
    Parameter name: length
    at System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)
    at PhoneCtl.NET.PhoneControl.GetNewSMS(Int32 startPosition, Int32 smsIndex, Boolean processMagicWord)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    11/5/2006 4:19:14 PM Exception in GetNewSMS: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Length cannot be less than zero.
    Parameter name: length
    at System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)
    at PhoneCtl.NET.PhoneControl.GetNewSMS(Int32 startPosition, Int32 smsIndex, Boolean processMagicWord)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    11/5/2006 4:19:14 PM Exception in GetNewSMS: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Length cannot be less than zero.
    Parameter name: length
    at System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)
    at PhoneCtl.NET.PhoneControl.GetNewSMS(Int32 startPosition, Int32 smsIndex, Boolean processMagicWord)


    In the RR debug.txt file, this is happening.

    11/5/2006 4:18:52 PM: Que Exec: False, menu.skin, ONLINE, False
    11/5/2006 4:18:52 PM: Executing: NLIN
    11/5/2006 4:18:52 PM: Leave Exec: False, menu.skin, NLIN, False
    11/5/2006 4:19:30 PM: Enter Exec: False, menu.skin, -menu;call_in.skin-, False
    11/5/2006 4:19:30 PM: Que Exec: True, menu.skin, -menu;call_in.skin-, False
    11/5/2006 4:19:30 PM: Executing: menu;call_in.skin
    11/5/2006 4:19:30 PM: Leave Exec: False, menu.skin, menu;call_in.skin, False
    11/5/2006 4:19:33 PM: Enter Exec: False, call_in.skin, "ACCEPT_CALL_PHOCO", False
    11/5/2006 4:19:33 PM: Que Exec: True, call_in.skin, "ACCEPT_CALL_PHOCO", False
    11/5/2006 4:19:33 PM: Executing: ACCEPT_CALL_PHOCO
    11/5/2006 4:19:33 PM: Leave Exec: False, call_in.skin, ACCEPT_CALL_PHOCO, False
    11/5/2006 4:19:34 PM: Enter Exec: False, call_in.skin, "ACCEPT_CALL_PHOCO", False
    11/5/2006 4:19:34 PM: Que Exec: True, call_in.skin, "ACCEPT_CALL_PHOCO", False
    11/5/2006 4:19:34 PM: Executing: ACCEPT_CALL_PHOCO
    11/5/2006 4:19:34 PM: Leave Exec: False, call_in.skin, ACCEPT_CALL_PHOCO, False
    11/5/2006 4:19:35 PM: Enter Exec: False, call_in.skin, "ACCEPT_CALL_PHOCO", False
    11/5/2006 4:19:35 PM: Que Exec: True, call_in.skin, "ACCEPT_CALL_PHOCO", False
    11/5/2006 4:19:35 PM: Executing: ACCEPT_CALL_PHOCO
    11/5/2006 4:19:35 PM: Leave Exec: False, call_in.skin, ACCEPT_CALL_PHOCO, False
    11/5/2006 4:19:35 PM: Enter Exec: False, call_in.skin, "ACCEPT_CALL_PHOCO", False
    11/5/2006 4:19:35 PM: Que Exec: True, call_in.skin, "ACCEPT_CALL_PHOCO", False
    11/5/2006 4:19:35 PM: Executing: ACCEPT_CALL_PHOCO
    11/5/2006 4:19:35 PM: Leave Exec: False, call_in.skin, ACCEPT_CALL_PHOCO, False
    11/5/2006 4:19:36 PM: Enter Exec: False, call_in.skin, "HANGUP_CALL_PHOCO", False
    11/5/2006 4:19:36 PM: Que Exec: True, call_in.skin, "HANGUP_CALL_PHOCO", False
    11/5/2006 4:19:36 PM: Executing: HANGUP_CALL_PHOCO
    11/5/2006 4:19:36 PM: Enter Exec: True, call_in.skin, -EXIT-, False
    11/5/2006 4:19:36 PM: Queued: -EXIT-
    11/5/2006 4:19:36 PM: Que Exec: True, call_in.skin, -EXIT-, False
    11/5/2006 4:19:36 PM: Executing: EXIT
    11/5/2006 4:19:36 PM: Leave Exec: False, call_in.skin, load;menu.skin, False
    11/5/2006 4:19:36 PM: Enter Exec: False, menu.skin, -menu;call_out.skin-, False
    11/5/2006 4:19:36 PM: Que Exec: True, menu.skin, -menu;call_out.skin-, False
    11/5/2006 4:19:36 PM: Executing: menu;call_out.skin
    11/5/2006 4:19:37 PM: Leave Exec: False, menu.skin, menu;call_out.skin, False
    11/5/2006 4:19:40 PM: Enter Exec: False, call_out.skin, -EXIT-, False
    11/5/2006 4:19:40 PM: Que Exec: True, call_out.skin, -EXIT-, False
    11/5/2006 4:19:40 PM: Executing: EXIT
    11/5/2006 4:19:40 PM: Leave Exec: False, call_out.skin, load;menu.skin, False
    11/5/2006 4:20:03 PM: Enter Exec: False, menu.skin, "PHOCO", False
    11/5/2006 4:20:03 PM: Que Exec: True, menu.skin, "PHOCO", False
    11/5/2006 4:20:03 PM: Executing: PHOCO
    11/5/2006 4:20:04 PM: Leave Exec: False, menu.skin, load;phoco.skin;Phone Control, False
    11/5/2006 4:20:06 PM: Enter Exec: False, phoco.skin, "SMS", False
    11/5/2006 4:20:06 PM: Que Exec: True, phoco.skin, "SMS", False
    11/5/2006 4:20:06 PM: Executing: SMS
    11/5/2006 4:20:06 PM: Leave Exec: False, phoco.skin, load;sms.skin, False
    11/5/2006 4:20:08 PM: Enter Exec: False, sms.skin, "exit", False
    11/5/2006 4:20:08 PM: Que Exec: True, sms.skin, "exit", False
    11/5/2006 4:20:08 PM: Executing: exit
    11/5/2006 4:20:08 PM: Leave Exec: False, sms.skin, load;phoco.skin;Phone Control, False
    11/5/2006 4:20:09 PM: Enter Exec: False, phoco.skin, "showsimlist", False
    11/5/2006 4:20:09 PM: Que Exec: True, phoco.skin, "showsimlist", False
    11/5/2006 4:20:09 PM: Executing: showsimlist
    11/5/2006 4:20:10 PM: Leave Exec: False, phoco.skin, showsimlist, False
    11/5/2006 4:20:15 PM: Enter Exec: False, phoco.skin, "showphonelist", False
    11/5/2006 4:20:15 PM: Que Exec: True, phoco.skin, "showphonelist", False
    11/5/2006 4:20:15 PM: Executing: showphonelist
    11/5/2006 4:20:15 PM: Leave Exec: False, phoco.skin, showphonelist, False
    11/5/2006 4:20:24 PM: Enter Exec: False, phoco.skin, "showreceivedcalls", False
    11/5/2006 4:20:24 PM: Que Exec: True, phoco.skin, "showreceivedcalls", False
    11/5/2006 4:20:24 PM: Executing: showreceivedcalls
    11/5/2006 4:20:24 PM: Leave Exec: False, phoco.skin, showreceivedcalls, False
    11/5/2006 4:20:32 PM: Enter Exec: False, phoco.skin, "showmissedcalls", False
    11/5/2006 4:20:32 PM: Que Exec: True, phoco.skin, "showmissedcalls", False
    11/5/2006 4:20:32 PM: Executing: showmissedcalls
    11/5/2006 4:20:32 PM: Leave Exec: False, phoco.skin, showmissedcalls, False
    11/5/2006 4:20:34 PM: Enter Exec: False, phoco.skin, "showreceivedcalls", False
    11/5/2006 4:20:34 PM: Que Exec: True, phoco.skin, "showreceivedcalls", False
    11/5/2006 4:20:34 PM: Executing: showreceivedcalls
    11/5/2006 4:20:34 PM: Leave Exec: False, phoco.skin, showreceivedcalls, False
    11/5/2006 4:20:36 PM: Enter Exec: False, phoco.skin, "showphonelist", False
    11/5/2006 4:20:36 PM: Que Exec: True, phoco.skin, "showphonelist", False
    11/5/2006 4:20:36 PM: Executing: showphonelist
    11/5/2006 4:20:36 PM: Leave Exec: False, phoco.skin, showphonelist, False
    11/5/2006 4:20:58 PM: Enter Exec: False, phoco.skin, -menu;call_in.skin-, False
    11/5/2006 4:20:58 PM: Que Exec: True, phoco.skin, -menu;call_in.skin-, False
    11/5/2006 4:20:58 PM: Executing: menu;call_in.skin
    11/5/2006 4:20:58 PM: Leave Exec: False, phoco.skin, menu;call_in.skin, False
    11/5/2006 4:20:59 PM: Enter Exec: False, call_in.skin, -EXIT-, False
    11/5/2006 4:20:59 PM: Que Exec: True, call_in.skin, -EXIT-, False
    11/5/2006 4:20:59 PM: Executing: EXIT
    11/5/2006 4:20:59 PM: Leave Exec: False, call_in.skin, load;phoco.skin;Phone Control, False
    11/5/2006 4:20:59 PM: Enter Exec: False, phoco.skin, -menu;call_out.skin-, False
    11/5/2006 4:20:59 PM: Que Exec: True, phoco.skin, -menu;call_out.skin-, False
    11/5/2006 4:20:59 PM: Executing: menu;call_out.skin
    11/5/2006 4:20:59 PM: Leave Exec: False, phoco.skin, menu;call_out.skin, False
    11/5/2006 4:21:05 PM: Enter Exec: False, call_out.skin, "HANGUP_CALL_PHOCO", False
    11/5/2006 4:21:05 PM: Que Exec: True, call_out.skin, "HANGUP_CALL_PHOCO", False
    11/5/2006 4:21:05 PM: Executing: HANGUP_CALL_PHOCO
    11/5/2006 4:21:05 PM: Enter Exec: True, call_out.skin, -EXIT-, False
    11/5/2006 4:21:05 PM: Queued: -EXIT-
    11/5/2006 4:21:05 PM: Que Exec: True, call_out.skin, -EXIT-, False
    11/5/2006 4:21:05 PM: Executing: EXIT
    11/5/2006 4:21:05 PM: Leave Exec: False, call_out.skin, load;phoco.skin;Phone Control, False
    11/5/2006 4:21:40 PM: Enter Exec: False, phoco.skin, -menu;call_out.skin-, False
    11/5/2006 4:21:40 PM: Que Exec: True, phoco.skin, -menu;call_out.skin-, False
    11/5/2006 4:21:40 PM: Executing: menu;call_out.skin
    11/5/2006 4:21:40 PM: Leave Exec: False, phoco.skin, menu;call_out.skin, False
    11/5/2006 4:21:43 PM: Enter Exec: False, call_out.skin, "HANGUP_CALL_PHOCO", False
    11/5/2006 4:21:43 PM: Que Exec: True, call_out.skin, "HANGUP_CALL_PHOCO", False
    11/5/2006 4:21:43 PM: Executing: HANGUP_CALL_PHOCO
    11/5/2006 4:21:43 PM: Enter Exec: True, call_out.skin, -EXIT-, False
    11/5/2006 4:21:43 PM: Queued: -EXIT-
    11/5/2006 4:21:43 PM: Que Exec: True, call_out.skin, -EXIT-, False
    11/5/2006 4:21:43 PM: Executing: EXIT
    11/5/2006 4:21:43 PM: Leave Exec: False, call_out.skin, load;phoco.skin;Phone Control, False
    11/5/2006 4:21:54 PM: Enter Exec: False, phoco.skin, "MAIN", False
    11/5/2006 4:21:54 PM: Que Exec: True, phoco.skin, "MAIN", False
    11/5/2006 4:21:54 PM: Executing: MAIN
    11/5/2006 4:21:54 PM: Leave Exec: False, phoco.skin, load;menu.skin, False
    11/5/2006 4:21:55 PM: Enter Exec: False, menu.skin, "EXITMENU", False
    11/5/2006 4:21:58 PM: Enter Exec: False, exit_menu.skin, "QUIT", False
    11/5/2006 4:21:58 PM: Que Exec: True, exit_menu.skin, "QUIT", False
    11/5/2006 4:21:58 PM: Executing: SendMsg;RRCDRip;showplugin
    11/5/2006 4:21:58 PM: Que Exec: True, exit_menu.skin, "bye", False
    11/5/2006 4:21:58 PM: Executing: QUIT
    11/5/2006 4:21:59 PM: Shutdown

  5. #405
    Maximum Bitrate Robby BMW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Cat View Post
    UTF-16 does not work
    Have you tried with a different code (for example "windows-1251")?
    Another thing, take care to use a font set with Russian characters for the contacts list in your skin.

  6. #406
    Maximum Bitrate Robby BMW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by ajamils View Post
    is there a guide on how to use this ?? I downloaded the latest file..but when I run RR....nothing seems to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by djmickyg View Post
    yeah some sort of updated guide would be helpful
    A complete set of phoco commands is available in this post.

  7. #407
    Maximum Bitrate Robby BMW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by wfs1 View Post
    Robby,

    When I first start RR/Phoco and just let it set idle at the Main Menu, then receive an inbound call, I receive an UNKNOWN CALLER?? If I go into the phoco skin and reload phonebook this will not happen, the call_in/inbound caller is correct.
    Not sure where to look. Tried this in standalone Phoco and it works fine.

    Below are some log files...

    In the PhoneCtlLog.txt (log file) this is happening when I load RR/Phoco??

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    11/5/2006 4:19:14 PM Exception in GetNewSMS: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Length cannot be less than zero.
    Parameter name: length
    at System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)
    at PhoneCtl.NET.PhoneControl.GetNewSMS(Int32 startPosition, Int32 smsIndex, Boolean processMagicWord)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    11/5/2006 4:19:14 PM Exception in GetNewSMS: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Length cannot be less than zero.
    Parameter name: length
    at System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)
    at PhoneCtl.NET.PhoneControl.GetNewSMS(Int32 startPosition, Int32 smsIndex, Boolean processMagicWord)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    11/5/2006 4:19:14 PM Exception in GetNewSMS: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Length cannot be less than zero.
    Parameter name: length
    at System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)
    at PhoneCtl.NET.PhoneControl.GetNewSMS(Int32 startPosition, Int32 smsIndex, Boolean processMagicWord)


    In the RR debug.txt file, this is happening.

    11/5/2006 4:18:52 PM: Que Exec: False, menu.skin, ONLINE, False
    11/5/2006 4:18:52 PM: Executing: NLIN
    11/5/2006 4:18:52 PM: Leave Exec: False, menu.skin, NLIN, False
    11/5/2006 4:19:30 PM: Enter Exec: False, menu.skin, -menu;call_in.skin-, False
    11/5/2006 4:19:30 PM: Que Exec: True, menu.skin, -menu;call_in.skin-, False
    11/5/2006 4:19:30 PM: Executing: menu;call_in.skin
    11/5/2006 4:19:30 PM: Leave Exec: False, menu.skin, menu;call_in.skin, False
    11/5/2006 4:19:33 PM: Enter Exec: False, call_in.skin, "ACCEPT_CALL_PHOCO", False
    11/5/2006 4:19:33 PM: Que Exec: True, call_in.skin, "ACCEPT_CALL_PHOCO", False
    11/5/2006 4:19:33 PM: Executing: ACCEPT_CALL_PHOCO
    11/5/2006 4:19:33 PM: Leave Exec: False, call_in.skin, ACCEPT_CALL_PHOCO, False
    11/5/2006 4:19:34 PM: Enter Exec: False, call_in.skin, "ACCEPT_CALL_PHOCO", False
    11/5/2006 4:19:34 PM: Que Exec: True, call_in.skin, "ACCEPT_CALL_PHOCO", False
    11/5/2006 4:19:34 PM: Executing: ACCEPT_CALL_PHOCO
    11/5/2006 4:19:34 PM: Leave Exec: False, call_in.skin, ACCEPT_CALL_PHOCO, False
    11/5/2006 4:19:35 PM: Enter Exec: False, call_in.skin, "ACCEPT_CALL_PHOCO", False
    11/5/2006 4:19:35 PM: Que Exec: True, call_in.skin, "ACCEPT_CALL_PHOCO", False
    11/5/2006 4:19:35 PM: Executing: ACCEPT_CALL_PHOCO
    11/5/2006 4:19:35 PM: Leave Exec: False, call_in.skin, ACCEPT_CALL_PHOCO, False
    11/5/2006 4:19:35 PM: Enter Exec: False, call_in.skin, "ACCEPT_CALL_PHOCO", False
    11/5/2006 4:19:35 PM: Que Exec: True, call_in.skin, "ACCEPT_CALL_PHOCO", False
    11/5/2006 4:19:35 PM: Executing: ACCEPT_CALL_PHOCO
    11/5/2006 4:19:35 PM: Leave Exec: False, call_in.skin, ACCEPT_CALL_PHOCO, False
    11/5/2006 4:19:36 PM: Enter Exec: False, call_in.skin, "HANGUP_CALL_PHOCO", False
    11/5/2006 4:19:36 PM: Que Exec: True, call_in.skin, "HANGUP_CALL_PHOCO", False
    11/5/2006 4:19:36 PM: Executing: HANGUP_CALL_PHOCO
    11/5/2006 4:19:36 PM: Enter Exec: True, call_in.skin, -EXIT-, False
    11/5/2006 4:19:36 PM: Queued: -EXIT-
    11/5/2006 4:19:36 PM: Que Exec: True, call_in.skin, -EXIT-, False
    11/5/2006 4:19:36 PM: Executing: EXIT
    11/5/2006 4:19:36 PM: Leave Exec: False, call_in.skin, load;menu.skin, False
    11/5/2006 4:19:36 PM: Enter Exec: False, menu.skin, -menu;call_out.skin-, False
    11/5/2006 4:19:36 PM: Que Exec: True, menu.skin, -menu;call_out.skin-, False
    11/5/2006 4:19:36 PM: Executing: menu;call_out.skin
    11/5/2006 4:19:37 PM: Leave Exec: False, menu.skin, menu;call_out.skin, False
    11/5/2006 4:19:40 PM: Enter Exec: False, call_out.skin, -EXIT-, False
    11/5/2006 4:19:40 PM: Que Exec: True, call_out.skin, -EXIT-, False
    11/5/2006 4:19:40 PM: Executing: EXIT
    11/5/2006 4:19:40 PM: Leave Exec: False, call_out.skin, load;menu.skin, False
    11/5/2006 4:20:03 PM: Enter Exec: False, menu.skin, "PHOCO", False
    11/5/2006 4:20:03 PM: Que Exec: True, menu.skin, "PHOCO", False
    11/5/2006 4:20:03 PM: Executing: PHOCO
    11/5/2006 4:20:04 PM: Leave Exec: False, menu.skin, load;phoco.skin;Phone Control, False
    11/5/2006 4:20:06 PM: Enter Exec: False, phoco.skin, "SMS", False
    11/5/2006 4:20:06 PM: Que Exec: True, phoco.skin, "SMS", False
    11/5/2006 4:20:06 PM: Executing: SMS
    11/5/2006 4:20:06 PM: Leave Exec: False, phoco.skin, load;sms.skin, False
    11/5/2006 4:20:08 PM: Enter Exec: False, sms.skin, "exit", False
    11/5/2006 4:20:08 PM: Que Exec: True, sms.skin, "exit", False
    11/5/2006 4:20:08 PM: Executing: exit
    11/5/2006 4:20:08 PM: Leave Exec: False, sms.skin, load;phoco.skin;Phone Control, False
    11/5/2006 4:20:09 PM: Enter Exec: False, phoco.skin, "showsimlist", False
    11/5/2006 4:20:09 PM: Que Exec: True, phoco.skin, "showsimlist", False
    11/5/2006 4:20:09 PM: Executing: showsimlist
    11/5/2006 4:20:10 PM: Leave Exec: False, phoco.skin, showsimlist, False
    11/5/2006 4:20:15 PM: Enter Exec: False, phoco.skin, "showphonelist", False
    11/5/2006 4:20:15 PM: Que Exec: True, phoco.skin, "showphonelist", False
    11/5/2006 4:20:15 PM: Executing: showphonelist
    11/5/2006 4:20:15 PM: Leave Exec: False, phoco.skin, showphonelist, False
    11/5/2006 4:20:24 PM: Enter Exec: False, phoco.skin, "showreceivedcalls", False
    11/5/2006 4:20:24 PM: Que Exec: True, phoco.skin, "showreceivedcalls", False
    11/5/2006 4:20:24 PM: Executing: showreceivedcalls
    11/5/2006 4:20:24 PM: Leave Exec: False, phoco.skin, showreceivedcalls, False
    11/5/2006 4:20:32 PM: Enter Exec: False, phoco.skin, "showmissedcalls", False
    11/5/2006 4:20:32 PM: Que Exec: True, phoco.skin, "showmissedcalls", False
    11/5/2006 4:20:32 PM: Executing: showmissedcalls
    11/5/2006 4:20:32 PM: Leave Exec: False, phoco.skin, showmissedcalls, False
    11/5/2006 4:20:34 PM: Enter Exec: False, phoco.skin, "showreceivedcalls", False
    11/5/2006 4:20:34 PM: Que Exec: True, phoco.skin, "showreceivedcalls", False
    11/5/2006 4:20:34 PM: Executing: showreceivedcalls
    11/5/2006 4:20:34 PM: Leave Exec: False, phoco.skin, showreceivedcalls, False
    11/5/2006 4:20:36 PM: Enter Exec: False, phoco.skin, "showphonelist", False
    11/5/2006 4:20:36 PM: Que Exec: True, phoco.skin, "showphonelist", False
    11/5/2006 4:20:36 PM: Executing: showphonelist
    11/5/2006 4:20:36 PM: Leave Exec: False, phoco.skin, showphonelist, False
    11/5/2006 4:20:58 PM: Enter Exec: False, phoco.skin, -menu;call_in.skin-, False
    11/5/2006 4:20:58 PM: Que Exec: True, phoco.skin, -menu;call_in.skin-, False
    11/5/2006 4:20:58 PM: Executing: menu;call_in.skin
    11/5/2006 4:20:58 PM: Leave Exec: False, phoco.skin, menu;call_in.skin, False
    11/5/2006 4:20:59 PM: Enter Exec: False, call_in.skin, -EXIT-, False
    11/5/2006 4:20:59 PM: Que Exec: True, call_in.skin, -EXIT-, False
    11/5/2006 4:20:59 PM: Executing: EXIT
    11/5/2006 4:20:59 PM: Leave Exec: False, call_in.skin, load;phoco.skin;Phone Control, False
    11/5/2006 4:20:59 PM: Enter Exec: False, phoco.skin, -menu;call_out.skin-, False
    11/5/2006 4:20:59 PM: Que Exec: True, phoco.skin, -menu;call_out.skin-, False
    11/5/2006 4:20:59 PM: Executing: menu;call_out.skin
    11/5/2006 4:20:59 PM: Leave Exec: False, phoco.skin, menu;call_out.skin, False
    11/5/2006 4:21:05 PM: Enter Exec: False, call_out.skin, "HANGUP_CALL_PHOCO", False
    11/5/2006 4:21:05 PM: Que Exec: True, call_out.skin, "HANGUP_CALL_PHOCO", False
    11/5/2006 4:21:05 PM: Executing: HANGUP_CALL_PHOCO
    11/5/2006 4:21:05 PM: Enter Exec: True, call_out.skin, -EXIT-, False
    11/5/2006 4:21:05 PM: Queued: -EXIT-
    11/5/2006 4:21:05 PM: Que Exec: True, call_out.skin, -EXIT-, False
    11/5/2006 4:21:05 PM: Executing: EXIT
    11/5/2006 4:21:05 PM: Leave Exec: False, call_out.skin, load;phoco.skin;Phone Control, False
    11/5/2006 4:21:40 PM: Enter Exec: False, phoco.skin, -menu;call_out.skin-, False
    11/5/2006 4:21:40 PM: Que Exec: True, phoco.skin, -menu;call_out.skin-, False
    11/5/2006 4:21:40 PM: Executing: menu;call_out.skin
    11/5/2006 4:21:40 PM: Leave Exec: False, phoco.skin, menu;call_out.skin, False
    11/5/2006 4:21:43 PM: Enter Exec: False, call_out.skin, "HANGUP_CALL_PHOCO", False
    11/5/2006 4:21:43 PM: Que Exec: True, call_out.skin, "HANGUP_CALL_PHOCO", False
    11/5/2006 4:21:43 PM: Executing: HANGUP_CALL_PHOCO
    11/5/2006 4:21:43 PM: Enter Exec: True, call_out.skin, -EXIT-, False
    11/5/2006 4:21:43 PM: Queued: -EXIT-
    11/5/2006 4:21:43 PM: Que Exec: True, call_out.skin, -EXIT-, False
    11/5/2006 4:21:43 PM: Executing: EXIT
    11/5/2006 4:21:43 PM: Leave Exec: False, call_out.skin, load;phoco.skin;Phone Control, False
    11/5/2006 4:21:54 PM: Enter Exec: False, phoco.skin, "MAIN", False
    11/5/2006 4:21:54 PM: Que Exec: True, phoco.skin, "MAIN", False
    11/5/2006 4:21:54 PM: Executing: MAIN
    11/5/2006 4:21:54 PM: Leave Exec: False, phoco.skin, load;menu.skin, False
    11/5/2006 4:21:55 PM: Enter Exec: False, menu.skin, "EXITMENU", False
    11/5/2006 4:21:58 PM: Enter Exec: False, exit_menu.skin, "QUIT", False
    11/5/2006 4:21:58 PM: Que Exec: True, exit_menu.skin, "QUIT", False
    11/5/2006 4:21:58 PM: Executing: SendMsg;RRCDRip;showplugin
    11/5/2006 4:21:58 PM: Que Exec: True, exit_menu.skin, "bye", False
    11/5/2006 4:21:58 PM: Executing: QUIT
    11/5/2006 4:21:59 PM: Shutdown
    Mmmmh... it seems like PhoCo has some problems when it tries to get the sms list from your phone.
    Have you tried to delete all the sms stored in your phone?

  8. #408
    Variable Bitrate wfs1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    250
    Thanks for replying Robby.

    Yes I've done that and that get's rid of the errors for now but for the life of me I can't find out why the Phoco under RR will not show the correct caller "unless" I do a reload phone book from the phoco skin. It shows caller "unknown" in the call_in screen until I do a reload phonebook from the phoco skin, then it's fine.

    On the SMS, these text messages are from Yahoo and relate to sports and weather updates that sent to my cell. They have in the "caller" entry something like "100014341". It's not a name just a sequence of numbers.

  9. #409
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ukraine, Dnepropetrovsk
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robby BMW View Post
    Have you tried with a different code (for example "windows-1251")?
    Another thing, take care to use a font set with Russian characters for the contacts list in your skin.
    For correct work of PhoCo with the names on Russian it is necessary to define a code for the books of records of UTF-16, general code of USC2. Then PhoCo works normally. But RoadRunner with such options does not read a Phonebook. Although in the folder of C:\Program Files\PhoneControl.NET\PhoneBooks XML is created files of address book with CORRECT content.

  10. #410
    Variable Bitrate wfs1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    250

    Robby and Sonic

    Okay the problems I've had with "caller unknown" when you just start RR and do not do "reload" for the phonebook..

    V1.7.4 has some problems, upgraded to 1.7.8...
    Also for "single" BT phone connections make sure it has the motorola option checked in the RR.ini. I had tried this with v1.7.4 and it didn't help. Tried 1.7.8 without the option checked in the RR.ini and that didn't help. It takes both.. Also, the "ExitIf InitFails" to "False", can cause some recycle problems when either disconnecting a call or ignore..

    A way to check if phoco is reloading or trying to reload ontop itself during a RR session, is to minimize RR and check the traybar in the lower right corner. If you see two icons then this is happening and eventually the later process will overcome and the phonecontrol.net of last instance will be prevalent but during this time things can act a little weird..

Similar Threads

  1. Software Review: PhoneControl.NET
    By zorro in forum The Review Palace
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-20-2006, 08:01 AM
  2. phoco intergration, latest ver issues
    By liquid_smoke in forum RR Bug Tracker
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-02-2006, 06:14 AM
  3. Phoco Integration
    By Cheekz185 in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 10:42 AM
  4. RR doesn't start Phoco on initial load..
    By DutchBurner in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-04-2005, 01:17 PM
  5. A little Idea on Phoco integration
    By Mr.Fabio in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-25-2005, 01:56 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •