Release new phoco integration preview
New PhoCo integration
This new PhoCo integration is no longer Beta
It's integrated in the RR official release
- Change log -
* Added the ability to change the encoding used for the phonebooks by adding this line:
phonebooksencoding=CODE (i.e. phonebookscoding=ISO 8859-1)
in rr.ini. If omitted is used the standard encoding (UTF-8). (Snek request)
* Added support for contact's picture in more PhoCo screens ("phoco.skin", "contacts.skin", "contactdetails.skin", "calls.skin", "call_out.skin", "call_in.skin", "sms.skin", "smsindetails.skin" and "smsoutdetails.skin"). (Freakers request)
* Added "NEXT" and "PREV" commands in SMSINDETAILS.SKIN and SMSOUTDETAILS.SKIN in order to open and read the next or previous SMS without the necessity to navigate back to the SMS.SKIN. (RS200Z request)
* Fixed issue (I hope) with EXIT command in CALL_OUT.SKIN that will go away but it will popup again after about 5-10 seconds. (b8bboi bug report)
* Added the ability to dialing a number by a command like "DIAL_PHOCO;123456". Now is possible to add buttons on the skins to dial directly voicemail numbers, first aid numbers, girlfriend's numbers or whichever you want. (b8bboi request)
* Fixed issue with chinese characters in phonebooks (ohiyo777 bug report)
* Improved PhoCo shutdown when exiting from RR or sending the command "CLOSE_PHOCO". Now PhoCo literally will be killed! :eek:
* Added the Sonicxtacy02 changes for people with Motorola phones and added this new option in RRConfig too.
* Added the MatrixPC fix for iguidance embedding.
* Added the ability to load and handle the Internal Phonebook in the contacts skin without PhoCo running (MGD request)
* Changed the REPLY command. Now for default the command only pastes the sender's name and number and not SMS text in the SMSOUTDETAILS.skin. However is still possible to quote the text by adding the options "quoted" to the command ("REPLY;QUOTED") (RS200Z request)
* Added confirmation when delete SMS or contacts stored in the internal phonebook. (You must have the confirm.skin in your skin folder).
* Improved commands "CLOSE_PHOCO" and "RESUME_PHOCO".
* Improved SMS to give support to new PhoCo 1.7 features.
* Fixed isue with flash lost transparencies (compiled with updated flash ocx).
* Added new feature to check if there's sms.skin and switch to it for the SMS command, otherwise it loads the sms list into the main phoco screen (Sonicxtacy request).
* Added command "HSPDisconnect" to terminates the headset connection and allows phoco to reconnect to the phone to close the call and receive the next call for Motorola phones and other phones with one bluetooth connection allowed. (Changes made by Sonicxtacy Thank you :))
* Fixed isues with PhoCo startup embedded in RR (it needs to be tested).
* Fixed issue with SKIPTO in SMSNUMBER.SKIN and SMSNUMBER1.SKIN.
* Added commands "CLOSE_PHOCO" and "RESUME_PHOCO".
* Added support for contac's picture in CONTACTDETAILS.SKIN.
* Fixed isues with contac's picture when a song finishes playing and move to the next song. (Thanks to RS200Z)
* Fixed isues with some old phones (like Sony Ericsson T68i).
* Fixed issue with AddContact when in CallList.
* Improved the command "PHONEDISCONNECT" that force PhoCo to disconnect and reinit the phone.
* Improved the BT audio gateway support.
* Added the ability to disconnect the BT-Headset when PhoCo exits.
* Added the "HEADSET_CONNECTED_PHOCO" indicator.
* Fixed issue with PHOCO.PST (see the notes).
* Added the ability to fade-in the master volume when a call ends and the player restart (see the notes).
* Added the ability to display caller's picture on the CALL_IN/CALL_OUT skins (see the notes).
* Improved compatibility with PhoCo 1.5.
* Fixed various minors bugs.
* Fixed issue with the indicator "BOTTOMPL" that doesn't work
* Fixed issue in "CHOOSE_NUMBER" skin if the phone support contacts with more then 4 numbers stored
* Fixed other minors bugs in contacts handle
* Added "NUMBER_FAX_PHOCO" and "NUMBER_OTHER_PHOCO" commands and labels (see Skin Commands.txt for more details)
* Fixed issue in "CALL_OUT" skin that sometimes doesn't show the name of the contact called
* Added auto exit in "CONTACTDETAILS" when save a contact
* Added "phoconoincallevent" setting in RR.ini to disable the InCall event, that is used to determine if someone accept the calls directly on the phone and not through RR, but that it may create problems whith thats phones where this feature is missing (like some Sony Ericsson). So if you have noticed that before you have accepted an incoming call your skin change in "IN CALL", try to add phoconoincallevent=true in your rr.ini or set it in RRConfig.
* Added date in calls lists.
* Added date visualization in calls lists and sms lists based on the date format in RR.ini
* Fixed issue with deletion of contacts and SMS
* Fixed issue with duplicated visualization in SMS and calls lists
* Fixed issue with "Delete" command that doesn't refresh the SMS lists
* Added "SHOWRECEIVEDSMS", "SHOWOUTGOINGSMS", "SHOWSENTSMS" and "SHOWARCHIVEDSMS" commands (see Skin Commands.txt for more details)
* Added new settings in RRConfig to handle the new PHOCO integration.
* Fixed issue with using the latest versions of PHOCO
- Note on PHOCO.PST and volume fade-in -
PhoCo has the ability to control the master volume when call is established, but this could be in conflict with the loading of the phone mixer preset and the volume fade-in feature.
My suggestion is to edit the "PhoneCtl.Config.xml" located in the PhoCo installation folder, and delete or comment the line:
- Note on the contact picture feature -
Use the RRConfig provided with this release or edit your RR.ini file and add this line:
contactspicturespath=My pictures path
where "My pictures path" is the the path of the folder containing the contacts' pctures.
The pictures mast to be named with the same name of the related contact.
If you have a contact named "John Smit" in your phonebook, you must name the picture "John Smit.jpg".
The syntax of the contact's picture is the same of the album art, therefore you must to edit yours CALL_IN/CALL_OUT skins and add a code like this:
in order to get something like this, when a call is incoming or established: