Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 365

Thread: Auto switch to Guidance screen for iG?

  1. #261
    FLAC Chuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ellicott City, MD
    Posts
    1,671
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
    the turn signal portion is pretty much ready... but the plugin is pretty much useless until the new igautoswitch .exe is released. Right now u have to manually double click my .exe for it to do anything, but once the the guidance voice indicator is added it will automatically run when the ig lady speaks

    lol
    Couldn’t you use this for now?


    “IGPAUSE”,”RUN;runindicator.exe”
    2001 S10 ZR2

    Chucks Skin - to old

  2. #262
    Mo' Programming Mo' Problems
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Sonicxtacy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,170
    Blog Entries
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    Couldn’t you use this for now?


    “IGPAUSE”,”RUN;runindicator.exe”
    i dont use the IGPAUSE command at all and even if i did that wouldnt my program be run everytime the "ding" occurred? That would mean the program would run a minimum of 3 times per turn. No reason to run it that much honestly.
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Find my plugins on the MP3Car App Store!
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

  3. #263
    FLAC Chuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ellicott City, MD
    Posts
    1,671
    Was just trying to figure out how you could use your stuff temporarily

    Not sure but I think “IGPAUSE” replaces the “PAUSE” command when you use it
    2001 S10 ZR2

    Chucks Skin - to old

  4. #264
    Super Moderator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    JohnWPB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,700
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
    Lemme tell you it was fun having to pixel hunt no less than 3 gps screens! lol
    That Shouldn't be necessary... There's an option in AutoIt to do the pixel search based from the top left corner of the application, and NOT the screen. Therefore, the pixel location shouldn't change from one GPS screen to another, or even Skin to Skin for that matter.

    This would for instance get a pixel color from the top left of th IG screen, and not the entire screen:
    Code:
    WinActivate ("iGuidance")
    Opt("PixelCoordMode", 0)
    $Guidance = PixelGetColor( 61 , 109,)
    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

    My Fiero Build Thread

  5. #265
    MySQL Error MatrixPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Beach City, Socal
    Posts
    4,053
    Hey guys read first post for update.
    2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
    89 Supra Turbo P3 600E@750/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
    Y2K Accord Dell GX150
    RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
    EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

  6. #266
    Mo' Programming Mo' Problems
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Sonicxtacy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,170
    Blog Entries
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWPB View Post
    That Shouldn't be necessary... There's an option in AutoIt to do the pixel search based from the top left corner of the application, and NOT the screen. Therefore, the pixel location shouldn't change from one GPS screen to another, or even Skin to Skin for that matter.

    This would for instance get a pixel color from the top left of th IG screen, and not the entire screen:
    Code:
    WinActivate ("iGuidance")
    Opt("PixelCoordMode", 0)
    $Guidance = PixelGetColor( 61 , 109,)
    i tried that.. albeit early in production and it seemed that ignative didnt allow that to work. i'll explore it again tomorrow before i release my app.
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Find my plugins on the MP3Car App Store!
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

  7. #267
    FLAC Chuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ellicott City, MD
    Posts
    1,671
    Some commands have changed the way they worked before.

    Had to fiddle with them in the ExecTBL.ini
    2001 S10 ZR2

    Chucks Skin - to old

  8. #268
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    348
    Chuck - was this before or after you posted your skin work... I am just getting to this now and not sure what was added here or deleted.... I was just planning to review your code and assume you will update. I ultimately saw some neat aspects in your skin and wanted to review your coding...

    Thanks to all for this ------!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    Some commands have changed the way they worked before.

    Had to fiddle with them in the ExecTBL.ini

  9. #269
    FLAC Chuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ellicott City, MD
    Posts
    1,671
    Quote Originally Posted by kolemieux View Post
    Chuck - was this before or after you posted your skin work... I am just getting to this now and not sure what was added here or deleted.... I was just planning to review your code and assume you will update. I ultimately saw some neat aspects in your skin and wanted to review your coding...

    Thanks to all for this ------!!!!
    I will need to update

    Tomorrow
    2001 S10 ZR2

    Chucks Skin - to old

  10. #270
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    348
    np Chuck - thanks.... Man I get dizzy in your ExecTBL.... I wish I could tap into half of that logic.... I am getting more every day but yours is intense...

    Thanks -

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    I will need to update

    Tomorrow

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 02:35 AM
  2. FS: IBM Thinkpad 1400, National Display Systems Screen
    By emailthis1 in forum Classified Archive
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-02-2005, 02:02 PM
  3. Auto off switch
    By Ill1 in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-17-2005, 02:50 PM
  4. auto start/shutdown with tower switch
    By HybridFox in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-07-2004, 11:10 AM
  5. BMW pre-installed system - TFT ?
    By tsingsu in forum LCD/Display
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-05-2002, 02:16 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •