New BETA (12-28-06) with a lot of important bug fixes
available for the download in the first post!
roby, i didn't test it for the "next and "prev" commands.. but there is another bug..
numbers are added in all the stations saved in the "radio.ini" in the end of each line.. why is that?
I will test it more and let you know..
it sure looks like a bug!!! IMHO you should have these saved in another ini, as the list looks strange with the numbers at the end ..
one question for all the cinergy users.. i was able to use the audio in the TV function of the cinergy without using the small cable (from cinergy's line out TO sound cards line in) setting winamp to use audio routed directly from PCI.. does anyone know if that is possible for radio too??
Ciao Roberto, scusa ti è possibile dire due parole ABC ".it" per chi inizia ora la cosa.. ammetto che è 3 ore che leggo ma faccio fatica ad orientarmi..
Premetto, ho una BMW serie tre del 2001 con un navigatore CD (no DVD) riesco a cambiare gli skin anche io o ritieni che rischio di collassare il sistema? TNK!! (a nome di tutti quelli nuovi di queste parti)
New BETA (02-10-07) available for the download in the first post!
- Based on the last RR official release (11-12-06).
-Added the ability to seek stations by program type. By pressing the PTY button, a list of possible programs type are loaded. To seek a station that transmits a specific program type, simply select it on the list and press the SEEKUP or SEEKDOWN button (FREQ+ and FREQ- also work if in "SCAN" mode) to start the search. You can stop the research by pressing any button or by exiting from the PTY mode.
- Added support for Radio Art by PI code in order to prevent the visualization of a wrong station logo when the radio is tuned to a different frequency providing the same station (AF function). The Radio Art by frequency is also still available, so you can still using it for the stations that not provide RDS transmissions or with radio cards without RDS. (see below for how to use it).
- Added the ability to optionally load a specific mixer preset when a Traffic Announcement is broadcasted. To enable it, simply save a mixer preset with the volume level desired and rename it to "TA.PST"
- Fixed some minor bugs of the previous release.
- It also includes a PhoCo integration bug fix (Please refer to this post for the details).
- Any RR compatibility with the others radio cards are preserved.
robby, can i ask you a favour.. it would be good to have a compatability list of the terratec products that work with active radio -> work with RR and cinergy support.. i have searched but can't find info on which products work with active radio.. new people will buy newer cards..since cinergy 600 is nowhere to be found anymore, and would need a guide
For what I know currently there are only two Terratec cards with FM radio capability, the Cinergy 250 PCI and the Cinergy HT PCI. I'm sure that the first works with Active Radio (therefore with RR) but it doesn't have any RDS capability. I don't know if the second one works too.