Has anybody played with the jetware software? Could it be integrated with RoadRunner??
Jetway J7F2WE 1Gb DDR2 - HD SATA 3.5" 80Gb + HD 2.5" 40Gb - Lilliput 7" TS - Holux GR-213 - Bluetooth - Belkin 802.11g WiFi - Silabs Radio - HTC Leo
RoadRunner - PC Navigator 7.1 - FreeFone
i briefly tested FreeFone with a linksys usb BT dongle + nokia 6021. only config needed: had to change Phonemode to 3 (and ComPort, of course). these brief tests didn't focus on the received, dialed and missed calls (yet...)
i'm already using it with a RR skin i'm making, but i've checked the code from the example in the zip and it seems ok. however, i have some questions (and requests for future versions )
1) what i noticed was that when a call comes in, the screen changes to fonecall.skin as expected, but if i don't want to answer the call, i click on the cancel (reject call) button, but nothing happens. if i click the accept call button, it works fine. i checked here for the AT commands and they are correct. what could be the problem?
2) is it possible (in the current version or future versions) to have access to the mobile's manufacturer and model identifications, and use those infos on labels (just like the caller name and number)?
3) can there be a global option (maybe in settings.ini) to turn off the sound when pressing keys?
4) what exactly does the "&fontcolor= ... &" tag control? only the display of battery and signal strenght?
5) is it possible to access SMS features? if there's too much work involved in the sending and receiving of them, would it be simpler to just show the already received/sent SMS?
i hope FreeFone will have further updates and becomes even better than what it already is: a nice, small and simple (to configure and use) app that works!
good work CdR, just spotted this. will download it at home and have a play. Cheers!
This is really working very well with my Sony K750i. However, I have been monitoring my computer (IBM Thinkpad PIII 800 Mhz, 512 MB) which is not my carpc (SP13000) and noticed that FreeFone is using around 20% CPU usage constantly. The application is hidden and only monitoring the bluetooth connection. Is there room for improvement? Something to do with my setup? What is your experiences?
My car: 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe 2.2 CRDI AUT
Hardware: None at the moment
Software: None at the moment
See: Velleman K8055 Plugin for Road Runner
Progress: [XXXXXXXXXX] 0 % DONE
Thanks, will check it out with my K750i