!!DO NOT POST BUGS IN THIS THREAD! !New RR Bug Tracker and feature request
The folks at MP3Car have paid for a vBulitin plugin to help keep track of Bugs and feature requests for Ride Runner. This will make life a lot easier on the development team, as new reports can be assigned to certain developers, as well as keep track of the status, and close the bug/feature out when it is taken care of.
To submit a new report:
- Go to the new Bug Tracker Project, and click "Post New Report".
- Fill in the title, summary and description. If it is a bug, please be as detailed as possible in the description as to how to reproduce the bug. If it is a feature request, also be as detailed as possible on what you would like to see added and how it would be used.
Using the drop down menu's below the description:
- Choose the priority you feel is correct, 1 being urgent, 10 being minimal. If you are unsure use 5 for the middle ground.
- Pick a category. Choose from Feature Request, Bug or suggestion
- Choose the version of RR.
Then simply click SAVE to submit the report.