Feel free to post any questions or comments on the new bug tracker in this thread....
The folks at MP3Car have paid for a vBulitin plugin to help keep track of Bugs and feature requests for Ride Runner. This will make life a lot easier on the development team, as new reports can be assigned to certain developers, as well as keep track of the status, and close the bug/feature out when it is taken care of.
To submit a new report:
- Go to the new Bug Tracker Project, and click "Post New Report".
- Fill in the title, summary and description. If it is a bug, please be as detailed as possible in the description as to how to reproduce the bug. If it is a feature request, also be as detailed as possible on what you would like to see added and how it would be used.
Using the drop down menu's below the description:
- Choose the priority you feel is correct, 1 being urgent, 10 being minimal. If you are unsure use 5 for the middle ground.
- Pick a category. Choose from Feature Request, Bug or suggestion
- Choose the version of RR.
Then simply click SAVE to submit the report.
Enforcer, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
- Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
- If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.