Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 181

Thread: GatsoHunterRR

  1. #121
    Constant Bitrate peijffertje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    157
    Got it!
    Thank you!

  2. #122
    Constant Bitrate C4DAO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    125
    Downloaded and installed - looks good in testing on my home rig.

    Can I ask...when testing the alert it pops up on the main menu, but not the external_gps.skin (Using D6 with the Shock Skin) - will GHRR pop up an alert if I'm in the GPS skin?

  3. #123
    THE EXPERIMENTER
    Auto Apps:loading...
    carputer1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK,Surrey
    Posts
    1,978

    you need this line

    Quote Originally Posted by C4DAO View Post
    Downloaded and installed - looks good in testing on my home rig.

    Can I ask...when testing the alert it pops up on the main menu, but not the external_gps.skin (Using D6 with the Shock Skin) - will GHRR pop up an alert if I'm in the GPS skin?
    in your exectbl.ini

    "GHRRCAMALERT","external_gps.skin"
    Riderunner / Genesis
    Plugin Breaker in test BassRR Plugin Player, Wifiman_NET
    New Home for Genesis & BassRR :adding to site ,, Hellfyre night
    Bassrr Beta Release :Version 1.3.7
    Movie_info Release :Version 3.1.0
    Wifiman_NET:Version 1.0.0

    Every Future, Needs A Beginning

  4. #124
    Constant Bitrate C4DAO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    125
    Thanks for the quick reply - I have:

    "GHRRCAMALERT","",external_gps.skin

    Replacing with your code:

    "GHRRCAMALERT","external_gps.skin"

    the alert doesn't come up in either the menu skin or the GPS skin?

  5. #125
    Constant Bitrate peijffertje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    157
    I'm trying to use the labels like CUSTOMGHRRCLOSEST in my main menu screen but it's not working. Can I use these labels in enclosed skin only?

  6. #126
    THE EXPERIMENTER
    Auto Apps:loading...
    carputer1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK,Surrey
    Posts
    1,978

    i'm useing the labels

    Quote Originally Posted by peijffertje View Post
    I'm trying to use the labels like CUSTOMGHRRCLOSEST in my main menu screen but it's not working. Can I use these labels in enclosed skin only?
    in 2 different skin's menu and gps skin's, using these lines

    L,329,47,118,28,255,255,255,14,"Arial:B","=CLOSEST ","CENTER"
    L,455,42,95,35,255,255,255,18,"Trebuchet MS","CUSTOMGHRRCLOSEST","CENTER"

    the 1st 1 show's the word closest, and the other displays the distance
    Riderunner / Genesis
    Plugin Breaker in test BassRR Plugin Player, Wifiman_NET
    New Home for Genesis & BassRR :adding to site ,, Hellfyre night
    Bassrr Beta Release :Version 1.3.7
    Movie_info Release :Version 3.1.0
    Wifiman_NET:Version 1.0.0

    Every Future, Needs A Beginning

  7. #127
    Constant Bitrate peijffertje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    157
    Ah..I was leaving out the quotes. Thanks!

  8. #128
    THE EXPERIMENTER
    Auto Apps:loading...
    carputer1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK,Surrey
    Posts
    1,978

    ok try this

    Quote Originally Posted by C4DAO View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply - I have:

    "GHRRCAMALERT","",external_gps.skin

    Replacing with your code:

    "GHRRCAMALERT","external_gps.skin"

    the alert doesn't come up in either the menu skin or the GPS skin?
    "GHRRCAMALERT","GPS;camalert.skin"

    put the last change back the way it was

    "GHRRCAMALERT","",external_gps.skin

    not sure if this will work as i don't use the pop up, it got annoying,
    Riderunner / Genesis
    Plugin Breaker in test BassRR Plugin Player, Wifiman_NET
    New Home for Genesis & BassRR :adding to site ,, Hellfyre night
    Bassrr Beta Release :Version 1.3.7
    Movie_info Release :Version 3.1.0
    Wifiman_NET:Version 1.0.0

    Every Future, Needs A Beginning

  9. #129
    Constant Bitrate C4DAO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    125
    Sorry if already asked but where can I get camera updates?

  10. #130

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •