I've taken the source code to GatsoHunter as written by James @ Ignatu & modified it to do the following:-
* Obtain NMEA data direct from RoadRunner via RoadRunner SDK
* Music volume/pause/mute via RoadRunner SDK
* Call camera alert skin when camera is imminent
* Feed back information to RoadRunner
* Release Source Code (all source will be available soon, when it proven working)
* Implement voice mute/unmute
* implement voice volume
* implement speed sensitive alert timing
* alert only on configured cam types
For pop up cam alert screen in Road Runner, do the following:-
1) Add the following to you ExecTBL.ini. This file exists in the RoadRunner home directory. If its not there, create it..
/ GatsoHunterRR Support
2) Copy the contents of the skin directory into the directory containing the skin that you're using
3) Run GatsoHunterRR.
I'll keep this post updated with latest releases.
In line with James's wishes, I'd like to point out that this modification to GatsoHunter is known as GatsoHunterRR and is not a new version of his original software. Please read his license on his web page here.