Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 443

Thread: RRGAS - Gas prices for the US - Status: Updated 12/01/10

  1. #91

  2. #92
    Wants to make it harder monkeyracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lakehood, CO
    Posts
    1,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
    Latest version is now : 1.3.1
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWPB View Post
    I just downloaded again, after your last post, and the version states 1.3.1.0.
    Did I download a special version or something? my version states 1.3.0.1 (see attached)

    It remembers the last fuel order searched, but the way I have my skin set up, it doesn't show all the prices, just the one you need for each station. So, if I sort by diesel, for example, it will keep the stations sorted by diesel prices, but only display the unleaded prices for those stations. I think it all boils down to the fact that I'm using setvar and byvar for those labels:

    In gas.skin:
    Code:
    L09,574,43,98,32,#FRed#,#FGreen#,#FBlue#,20,"BankGothic Md BT","byvar;SORTORDER;=reg<<=reg<<=plus<<=prem<<=diesel","CENTER"
    L09,574,93,98,32,#FRed#,#FGreen#,#FBlue#,16,"BankGothic Md BT","byvar;SORTORDER;rrgas_0_unleaded<<rrgas_0_unleaded<<rrgas_0_plus<<rrgas_0_premium<<rrgas_0_diesel","CENTER"
    L09,574,150,98,32,#FRed#,#FGreen#,#FBlue#,16,"BankGothic Md BT","byvar;SORTORDER;rrgas_1_unleaded<<rrgas_1_unleaded<<rrgas_1_plus<<rrgas_1_premium<<rrgas_1_diesel","CENTER"
    L09,574,208,98,32,#FRed#,#FGreen#,#FBlue#,16,"BankGothic Md BT","byvar;SORTORDER;rrgas_2_unleaded<<rrgas_2_unleaded<<rrgas_2_plus<<rrgas_2_premium<<rrgas_2_diesel","CENTER"
    L09,574,267,98,32,#FRed#,#FGreen#,#FBlue#,16,"BankGothic Md BT","byvar;SORTORDER;rrgas_3_unleaded<<rrgas_3_unleaded<<rrgas_3_plus<<rrgas_3_premium<<rrgas_3_diesel","CENTER"
    L09,574,325,98,32,#FRed#,#FGreen#,#FBlue#,16,"BankGothic Md BT","byvar;SORTORDER;rrgas_4_unleaded<<rrgas_4_unleaded<<rrgas_4_plus<<rrgas_4_premium<<rrgas_4_diesel","CENTER"
    L09,574,382,98,32,#FRed#,#FGreen#,#FBlue#,16,"BankGothic Md BT","byvar;SORTORDER;rrgas_5_unleaded<<rrgas_5_unleaded<<rrgas_5_plus<<rrgas_5_premium<<rrgas_5_diesel","CENTER"
    L09,179,43,300,32,#FRed#,#FGreen#,#FBlue#,20,"BankGothic Md BT","byvar;SORTORDER;=sorted by distance<<=sorted by price<<=sorted by price<<=sorted by price<<=sorted by price","LEFT"
    
    /, B, x, y, w, h, Command;COMMANDCODES, Tooltip
    B404,674,133,104,58,"rrgas_distance",@rrgas_distancesort||SETVAR;SORTORDER;0@
    B004,674,76,104,58,"rrgas_zipcode",
    B405,674,191,104,58,"rrgas_unleaded||SETVAR;SORTORDER;1",
    B406,674,250,104,58,"rrgas_plus||SETVAR;SORTORDER;2",
    B410,674,365,104,58,"rrgas_diesel||SETVAR;SORTORDER;4",
    B411,674,308,104,58,"rrgas_premium||SETVAR;SORTORDER;3",
    /DISCARDABLE
    So from the above example, when I sort by Plus, the var SORTORDER is set to 2, but only until I close RR, then it defaults back to 0 (with and without the /DISCARDABLE tag). The next time I run RR, the plugin remembers that the order was sorted by plus, but the labels displayed are the unleaded prices for those stations.
    My method is to write to the gaspref.txt two definitions; GASSORT (remembers the last method searched), and GASORDER (remembers the order number on the setvar), these are referenced when the RRGAS command is executed and the last method is sorted.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser TE
    Car PC Progress:
    Planning.......[---------X-] 95%
    Parts...........[---------X-] 90%
    Fabrication...[---------X-] 90%
    RR Skin........[---------X-] 95%
    View my
    Worklog
    Road Runner Skins
    Website
    Favorite thread EVER!

  3. #93
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,609
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyracer View Post
    Did I download a special version or something? my version states 1.3.0.1 (see attached)
    No, that is the correct version. It is 1.3.1 but for some reason Windows sticks that extra .0. in between for some reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyracer View Post
    It remembers the last fuel order searched, but the way I have my skin set up, it doesn't show all the prices, just the one you need for each station. So, if I sort by diesel, for example, it will keep the stations sorted by diesel prices, but only display the unleaded prices for those stations. I think it all boils down to the fact that I'm using setvar and byvar for those labels:

    In gas.skin:
    Code:
    L09,574,43,98,32,#FRed#,#FGreen#,#FBlue#,20,"BankGothic Md BT","byvar;SORTORDER;=reg<<=reg<<=plus<<=prem<<=diesel","CENTER"
    L09,574,93,98,32,#FRed#,#FGreen#,#FBlue#,16,"BankGothic Md BT","byvar;SORTORDER;rrgas_0_unleaded<<rrgas_0_unleaded<<rrgas_0_plus<<rrgas_0_premium<<rrgas_0_diesel","CENTER"
    L09,574,150,98,32,#FRed#,#FGreen#,#FBlue#,16,"BankGothic Md BT","byvar;SORTORDER;rrgas_1_unleaded<<rrgas_1_unleaded<<rrgas_1_plus<<rrgas_1_premium<<rrgas_1_diesel","CENTER"
    L09,574,208,98,32,#FRed#,#FGreen#,#FBlue#,16,"BankGothic Md BT","byvar;SORTORDER;rrgas_2_unleaded<<rrgas_2_unleaded<<rrgas_2_plus<<rrgas_2_premium<<rrgas_2_diesel","CENTER"
    L09,574,267,98,32,#FRed#,#FGreen#,#FBlue#,16,"BankGothic Md BT","byvar;SORTORDER;rrgas_3_unleaded<<rrgas_3_unleaded<<rrgas_3_plus<<rrgas_3_premium<<rrgas_3_diesel","CENTER"
    L09,574,325,98,32,#FRed#,#FGreen#,#FBlue#,16,"BankGothic Md BT","byvar;SORTORDER;rrgas_4_unleaded<<rrgas_4_unleaded<<rrgas_4_plus<<rrgas_4_premium<<rrgas_4_diesel","CENTER"
    L09,574,382,98,32,#FRed#,#FGreen#,#FBlue#,16,"BankGothic Md BT","byvar;SORTORDER;rrgas_5_unleaded<<rrgas_5_unleaded<<rrgas_5_plus<<rrgas_5_premium<<rrgas_5_diesel","CENTER"
    L09,179,43,300,32,#FRed#,#FGreen#,#FBlue#,20,"BankGothic Md BT","byvar;SORTORDER;=sorted by distance<<=sorted by price<<=sorted by price<<=sorted by price<<=sorted by price","LEFT"
     
    /, B, x, y, w, h, Command;COMMANDCODES, Tooltip
    B404,674,133,104,58,"rrgas_distance",@rrgas_distancesort||SETVAR;SORTORDER;0@
    B004,674,76,104,58,"rrgas_zipcode",
    B405,674,191,104,58,"rrgas_unleaded||SETVAR;SORTORDER;1",
    B406,674,250,104,58,"rrgas_plus||SETVAR;SORTORDER;2",
    B410,674,365,104,58,"rrgas_diesel||SETVAR;SORTORDER;4",
    B411,674,308,104,58,"rrgas_premium||SETVAR;SORTORDER;3",
    /DISCARDABLE
    So from the above example, when I sort by Plus, the var SORTORDER is set to 2, but only until I close RR, then it defaults back to 0 (with and without the /DISCARDABLE tag). The next time I run RR, the plugin remembers that the order was sorted by plus, but the labels displayed are the unleaded prices for those stations.
    My method is to write to the gaspref.txt two definitions; GASSORT (remembers the last method searched), and GASORDER (remembers the order number on the setvar), these are referenced when the RRGAS command is executed and the last method is sorted.
    Looks like your sortorder value is not being held between restarts, try savetoini after the setvar

  4. #94
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    171
    enforcer i test the gas price in my skin and working perfect , but i have a bug , in the botton for select range of miles , when i push that botton , the volumen down and up , if put the botton for other place in the skin working but where i have now no working perfect , do you know why ?

  5. #95

  6. #96
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    171
    no , i check many time , i dont have other botton in the same place , see my gas.skin file

    MEDIACAR Skin
    MEDIACAR gpsgas Skin
    GAS_PRICEFINDER_OFF.jpg,GAS_PRICEFINDER_OFF.jpg,GA S_PRICEFINDER_ON.jpg,GAS_PRICEFINDER_DOWN.jpg

    /, B, x, y, w, h, Command;COMMANDCODES, Tooltip
    B,609,1,70,73,"rrgas_distancesort",

    /, I, x, y, w, h, Code;INDICATORCODES
    I,530,45,51,11,"ONLINE"

    /, IMG, x, y, w, h, File Name, Option;IMGLAYER
    IMG,530,45,51,11,"online_indicator.gif",ON
    IMG,530,45,51,11,"online_indicator.gif",DOWN

    /, L, x, y, w, h, color R;RGB, G, B, font size;FONT, font name, Code;LABELCODES, Tooltip;LABELALIGNMENT
    L,561,17,35,22,255,128,0,11,"Arial:B","CPU","LEFT"
    L,522,17,35,22,255,128,0,11,"Arial:B","=CPU:","LEF T"
    L,303,525,60,26,255,109,74,12,"DotMatrix","VOLUME" ,"LEFT"

    /, B, x, y, w, h, Command;COMMANDCODES, Tooltip
    B06,547,506,87,98,"VOL-","Volume-"
    B07,631,506,87,98,"VOL+","Volume+"
    B40,180,506,55,70,"NEXT",""
    B41,120,506,55,70,"PREV",""
    B21,15,506,90,70,"EXIT","Cancel"

    /, Y, Back Slider file path
    Y01,"\volume_slider\volume_*.jpg"

    /, S, x, y, w, h, x1, y1, w1, h1, O, Style, Pointer file path, h2, Code;SLIDERCODES, Tooltip
    S01,303,520,215,45,303,16,215,45,H,01,"",013,"MAST ER","Master"

    /, I, x, y, w, h, Code;INDICATORCODES
    I06,715,506,91,95,"MASTERMUTE:b"
    I,541,303,40,40,"rrgas_5_icon"
    I,283,303,40,40,"rrgas_4_icon"
    I,20,303,40,40,"rrgas_3_icon"
    I,541,89,40,40,"rrgas_2_icon"
    I,282,90,40,40,"rrgas_1_icon"
    I,19,88,40,40,"rrgas_0_icon"

    /, B, x, y, w, h, Command;COMMANDCODES, Tooltip
    B,200,25,125,50,"rrgas_ZIPcode",
    B,388,3,54,66,"rrgas_distance",


    /, L, x, y, w, h, color R;RGB, G, B, font size;FONT, font name, Code;LABELCODES, Tooltip;LABELALIGNMENT
    L,105,40,102,22,255,255,255,12,"HandelGotDLig:B"," =Postal Code",
    L,223,37,75,25,255,255,0,14,"HandelGotDLig:B","rrg as_ZIPcode",
    L,453,43,46,20,255,255,255,12,"HandelGotDLig:B","= Miles",
    L,323,43,53,20,255,255,255,12,"HandelGotDLig:B","= Within","LEFT"
    L,394,38,41,26,255,255,0,14,"HandelGotDLig:B","rrg as_distance",
    L,718,469,58,20,255,255,255,12,"Arial:B","rrGAS_5_ DIESEL",
    L,458,469,58,20,255,255,255,12,"Arial:B","rrGAS_4_ DIESEL",
    L,198,467,58,20,255,255,255,12,"Arial:B","rrGAS_3_ DIESEL",
    L,719,253,58,20,255,255,255,12,"Arial:B","rrGAS_2_ DIESEL",
    L,459,253,58,20,255,255,255,12,"Arial:B","rrGAS_1_ DIESEL",
    L,637,469,77,20,255,255,255,12,"HandelGotDLig:B"," =Diesel","CENTER"
    L,378,468,77,20,255,255,255,12,"HandelGotDLig:B"," =Diesel","CENTER"
    L,118,467,77,20,255,255,255,12,"HandelGotDLig:B"," =Diesel","CENTER"
    L,639,253,77,20,255,255,255,12,"HandelGotDLig:B"," =Diesel","CENTER"
    L,378,253,77,20,255,255,255,12,"HandelGotDLig:B"," =Diesel","CENTER"
    L,284,246,84,22,255,255,255,14,"HandelGotDLig:B"," =Map","CENTER"
    L,544,459,84,22,255,255,255,14,"HandelGotDLig:B"," =Map","CENTER"
    L,546,245,84,22,255,255,255,14,"HandelGotDLig:B"," =Map","CENTER"
    L,284,460,84,22,255,255,255,14,"HandelGotDLig:B"," =Map","CENTER"
    L,23,461,84,22,255,255,255,14,"HandelGotDLig:B","= Map","CENTER"
    L,22,244,84,25,255,255,255,14,"HandelGotDLig:B","= Map","CENTER"
    L,117,251,77,20,255,255,255,12,"HandelGotDLig:B"," =Diesel","CENTER"
    L,198,251,58,20,255,255,255,12,"Arial:B","rrGAS_0_ DIESEL",
    L,718,445,58,19,255,255,255,12,"Arial:B","rrGAS_5_ PREMIUM",
    L,458,445,58,20,255,255,255,12,"Arial:B","rrGAS_4_ PREMIUM",
    L,198,443,58,20,255,255,255,12,"Arial:B","rrGAS_3_ PREMIUM",
    L,719,230,58,20,255,255,255,12,"Arial:B","rrGAS_2_ PREMIUM",
    L,459,230,58,20,255,255,255,12,"Arial:B","rrGAS_1_ PREMIUM",
    L,637,445,77,20,255,0,0,12,"HandelGotDLig:B","=Pre mium",
    L,378,446,77,20,255,0,0,12,"HandelGotDLig:B","=Pre mium","CENTER"
    L,118,443,77,20,255,0,0,12,"HandelGotDLig:B","=Pre mium",
    L,639,230,77,20,255,0,0,12,"HandelGotDLig:B","=Pre mium",
    L,378,230,77,20,255,0,0,12,"HandelGotDLig:B","=Pre mium",
    L,637,422,77,20,0,255,0,12,"HandelGotDLig:B","=Plu s",
    L,378,422,77,20,0,255,0,12,"HandelGotDLig:B","=Plu s",
    L,118,419,77,20,0,255,0,12,"HandelGotDLig:B","=Plu s",
    L,639,206,77,20,0,255,0,12,"HandelGotDLig:B","=Plu s",
    L,378,207,77,20,0,255,0,12,"HandelGotDLig:B","=Plu s",
    L,637,398,77,20,255,255,0,12,"HandelGotDLig:B","=U nleaded",
    L,377,398,77,20,255,255,0,12,"HandelGotDLig:B","=U nleaded",
    L,118,395,77,20,255,255,0,12,"HandelGotDLig:B","=U nleaded",
    L,639,182,77,20,255,255,0,12,"HandelGotDLig:B","=U nleaded",
    L,378,183,77,20,255,255,0,12,"HandelGotDLig:B","=U nleaded",
    L,553,408,68,20,255,255,255,11,"HandelGotDLig:B"," =Distance",
    L,288,406,68,20,255,255,255,11,"HandelGotDLig:B"," =Distance",
    L,29,410,68,20,255,255,255,11,"HandelGotDLig:B","= Distance",
    L,555,192,68,20,255,255,255,11,"HandelGotDLig:B"," =Distance",
    L,297,193,68,20,255,255,255,11,"HandelGotDLig:B"," =Distance",

    /, B, x, y, w, h, Command;COMMANDCODES, Tooltip
    B,117,251,77,20,"rrgas_Diesel",
    B,119,229,76,20,"rrgas_Premium",
    B,118,204,74,20,"rrgas_Plus",
    B,118,181,74,20,"rrgas_Unleaded",
    B,30,188,67,20,"rrgas_Distancesort",

    /, L, x, y, w, h, color R;RGB, G, B, font size;FONT, font name, Code;LABELCODES, Tooltip;LABELALIGNMENT
    L,29,188,68,20,255,255,255,11,"HandelGotDLig:B","= Distance",
    L,118,179,77,20,255,255,0,11,"HandelGotDLig:B","=U nleaded",
    L,118,204,77,20,0,255,0,12,"HandelGotDLig:B","=Plu s",
    L,118,228,77,20,255,0,0,12,"HandelGotDLig:B","=Pre mium",
    L,198,228,58,20,255,255,255,12,"Arial:B","rrGAS_0_ PREMIUM",
    L,718,422,58,20,255,255,255,12,"Arial:B","rrGAS_5_ PLUS",
    L,458,421,58,20,255,255,255,12,"Arial:B","rrGAS_4_ PLUS",
    L,198,419,58,20,255,255,255,12,"Arial:B","rrGAS_3_ PLUS",
    L,719,205,58,20,255,255,255,12,"Arial:B","rrGAS_2_ PLUS",
    L,459,206,58,20,255,255,255,12,"Arial:B","rrGAS_1_ PLUS",
    L,198,203,58,20,255,255,255,12,"Arial:B","rrGAS_0_ PLUS",
    L,553,431,67,20,255,255,255,11,"Arial:B","rrGAS_5_ DISTANCE",
    L,288,431,68,20,255,255,255,11,"Arial:B","rrGAS_4_ DISTANCE",
    L,29,433,67,20,255,255,255,11,"Arial:B","rrGAS_3_D ISTANCE",
    L,555,217,68,20,255,255,255,11,"Arial:B","rrGAS_2_ DISTANCE",
    L,296,218,69,20,255,255,255,11,"Arial:B","rrGAS_1_ DISTANCE",
    L,29,215,68,20,255,255,255,11,"Arial:B","rrGAS_0_D ISTANCE",
    L,198,179,58,20,255,255,255,12,"Arial:B","rrGAS_0_ UNLEADED",
    L,459,182,58,20,255,255,255,12,"Arial:B","rrGAS_1_ UNLEADED",
    L,719,181,58,20,255,255,255,12,"Arial:B","rrGAS_2_ UNLEADED",
    L,199,395,58,20,255,255,255,12,"Arial:B","rrGAS_3_ UNLEADED",
    L,458,397,58,20,255,255,255,12,"Arial:B","rrGAS_4_ UNLEADED",
    L,718,397,58,20,255,255,255,12,"Arial:B","rrGAS_5_ UNLEADED",
    L,547,350,229,20,255,255,255,14,"HandelGotDLig:B", "rrGAS_5_ADDRESS","LEFT"
    L,547,371,229,20,255,255,255,14,"HandelGotDLig:B", "rrGAS_5_ADDRESS2","LEFT"
    L,288,349,227,20,255,255,255,14,"HandelGotDLig:B", "rrGAS_4_ADDRESS","LEFT"
    L,288,371,227,20,255,255,255,14,"HandelGotDLig:B", "rrGAS_4_ADDRESS2","LEFT"
    L,24,349,233,20,255,255,255,14,"HandelGotDLig:B"," rrGAS_3_ADDRESS","LEFT"
    L,24,370,233,20,255,255,255,14,"HandelGotDLig:B"," rrGAS_3_ADDRESS2","LEFT"
    L,545,134,230,20,255,255,255,14,"HandelGotDLig:B", "rrGAS_2_ADDRESS","LEFT"
    L,286,134,227,20,255,255,255,14,"HandelGotDLig:B", "rrGAS_1_ADDRESS","LEFT"
    L,585,304,190,35,255,255,255,22,"HandelGotDLig:B", "rrGAS_5_NAME","CENTER"
    L,329,305,183,35,255,255,255,22,"HandelGotDLig:B", "rrGAS_4_NAME","CENTER"
    L,63,305,192,35,255,255,255,22,"HandelGotDLig:B"," rrGAS_3_NAME","CENTER"
    L,586,91,189,35,255,255,255,22,"HandelGotDLig:B"," rrGAS_2_NAME","CENTER"
    L,329,91,184,35,255,255,255,22,"HandelGotDLig:B"," rrGAS_1_NAME","CENTER"
    L,64,93,188,35,255,255,255,22,"HandelGotDLig:B","r rGAS_0_NAME","CENTER"
    L,105,10,106,20,255,255,255,12,"HandelGotDLig:B"," =Last Read at:","LEFT"
    L,215,10,170,20,255,255,255,12,"HandelGotDLig:B"," rrgas_updated","LEFT"
    L,23,134,229,20,255,255,255,14,"HandelGotDLig:B"," rrGAS_0_ADDRESS","LEFT"
    L,23,155,229,20,255,255,255,14,"HandelGotDLig:B"," rrGAS_0_ADDRESS2","LEFT"
    L,286,155,227,20,255,255,255,14,"HandelGotDLig:B", "rrGAS_1_ADDRESS2","LEFT"
    L,545,155,231,20,255,255,255,14,"HandelGotDLig:B", "rrGAS_2_ADDRESS2","LEFT"

    /, B, x, y, w, h, Command;COMMANDCODES, Tooltip
    B01,534,240,101,39,"SETVAR;StationNum;2||GASNAV||R UN;$rrpath$gasnav.exe|2",
    B01,274,242,100,37,"SETVAR;StationNum;1||GASNAV||R UN;$rrpath$gasnav.exe|1",
    B01,14,239,96,40,"SETVAR;StationNum;0||GASNAV||RUN ;$rrpath$gasnav.exe|0",
    B01,535,455,95,39,"SETVAR;StationNum;5||GASNAV||RU N;$rrpath$gasnav.exe|5",
    B01,277,454,95,38,"SETVAR;StationNum;4||GASNAV||RU N;$rrpath$gasnav.exe|4",
    B01,15,457,98,36,"SETVAR;StationNum;3||GASNAV||RUN ;$rrpath$gasnav.exe|3",
    B01,534,240,101,39,"rrgas_2_showlocation","Refresh "
    B01,274,242,100,37,"rrgas_1_showlocation","Refresh "
    B01,14,239,96,40,"rrgas_0_showlocation","Refresh"
    B01,535,455,95,39,"rrgas_5_showlocation","Refresh"
    B01,277,454,95,38,"rrgas_4_showlocation","Refresh"
    B01,15,457,98,36,"rrgas_3_showlocation","Refresh"

    /, L, x, y, w, h, color R;RGB, G, B, font size;FONT, font name, Code;LABELCODES, Tooltip;LABELALIGNMENT
    L,616,27,56,22,233,230,209,14,"HandelGotDLig:B","= SORT",
    L,696,17,47,20,233,230,209,14,"HandelGotDLig:B","= CALC",
    L,695,41,50,20,233,230,209,14,"HandelGotDLig:B","= TRIP","CENTER"

    /, B, x, y, w, h, Command;COMMANDCODES, Tooltip
    B,685,0,75,70,"load;gas_calculator.skin;Milage",
    B01,0,0,100,75,"rrgas_REFRESH","Refresh"

    END

  7. #97
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,609
    I have no idea why that is doing that. There is no way the plugin does anything to the volume.

    And the skin above does not seem to have anything else in that area, so I have no idea.

    Sorry

  8. #98
    Wants to make it harder monkeyracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lakehood, CO
    Posts
    1,463
    Found it: Your volume slider clickable area is in the same place:

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeeps2 View Post
    /, S, x, y, w, h, x1, y1, w1, h1, O, Style, Pointer file path, h2, Code;SLIDERCODES, Tooltip
    S01,303,520,215,45,303,16,215,45,H,01,"",013,"MAST ER","Master"

    B,388,3,54,66,"rrgas_distance",
    In the attachment you can see the clickable areas better:

    Green = rrgas_distance clickable area
    Yellow = MASTER volume slider clickable area
    Red = MASTER volume slider viewable area

    Just change the slider to this:

    Code:
    S01,303,520,215,45,303,616,215,45,H,01,"",013,"MASTER","Master"
    And it will move it beyond the skin region.

    It's hard to see this in the skineditor, since it doesn't show the box where the clickable area is, and that's partly why E didn't see it.

    To clarify:
    /, S, x, y, w, h, x1, y1, w1, h1, O, Style, Pointer file path, h2, Code;SLIDERCODES, Tooltip
    S01,303,520,215,45,303,16,215,45,H,01,"",013,"MASTER","Master"

    The red coords are the visible location, the blue coords are the clickable location.



    Hope that's all it was.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser TE
    Car PC Progress:
    Planning.......[---------X-] 95%
    Parts...........[---------X-] 90%
    Fabrication...[---------X-] 90%
    RR Skin........[---------X-] 95%
    View my
    Worklog
    Road Runner Skins
    Website
    Favorite thread EVER!

  9. #99
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,609
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyracer View Post
    Found it: Your volume slider clickable area is in the same place:



    In the attachment you can see the clickable areas better:

    Green = rrgas_distance clickable area
    Yellow = MASTER volume slider clickable area
    Red = MASTER volume slider viewable area

    Just change the slider to this:

    Code:
    S01,303,520,215,45,303,616,215,45,H,01,"",013,"MASTER","Master"
    And it will move it beyond the skin region.

    It's hard to see this in the skineditor, since it doesn't show the box where the clickable area is, and that's partly why E didn't see it.

    To clarify:
    /, S, x, y, w, h, x1, y1, w1, h1, O, Style, Pointer file path, h2, Code;SLIDERCODES, Tooltip
    S01,303,520,215,45,303,16,215,45,H,01,"",013,"MASTER","Master"

    The red coords are the visible location, the blue coords are the clickable location.



    Hope that's all it was.
    Good spot MR


    I didn't see it because I am tired (didn't get any sleep last night), and besides I always forget about the clickable area of the sliders

    actually he doesn't need to move the clickable bit of the slider off screen, just put it where it should be

    Code:
    S01,303,520,215,45,303,[hl]520,[/hl]215,45,H,01,"",013,"MASTER","Master"


    BTW, you sorted your sorting yet?


    or should I get you the sorting hat?

  10. #100
    Wants to make it harder monkeyracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lakehood, CO
    Posts
    1,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
    BTW, you sorted your sorting yet?


    or should I get you the sorting hat?
    If I want gas prices for near gryffindor, I'll code it in the sorting hat



    I like my method of sorting, but I'll probably put the SAVETOINI method in the hAv1c+ v3 release which is coming soon.
    2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser TE
    Car PC Progress:
    Planning.......[---------X-] 95%
    Parts...........[---------X-] 90%
    Fabrication...[---------X-] 90%
    RR Skin........[---------X-] 95%
    View my
    Worklog
    Road Runner Skins
    Website
    Favorite thread EVER!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •