Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 443

Thread: RRGAS - Gas prices for the US - Status: Updated 12/01/10

  1. #191
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    171
    enforcer man when i dowload the version 1.41 , donwload the last in you web , but is the 1.3.0.1

    thanks mikee

  2. #192
    Wants to make it harder monkeyracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lakehood, CO
    Posts
    1,463
    1.4.1 is unreleased except to a select few beta testers. current official version is 1.3.1 (1.3.0.1)
    2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser TE
    Car PC Progress:
    Planning.......[---------X-] 95%
    Parts...........[---------X-] 90%
    Fabrication...[---------X-] 90%
    RR Skin........[---------X-] 95%
    View my
    Worklog
    Road Runner Skins
    Website
    Favorite thread EVER!

  3. #193
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,585
    Quote Originally Posted by MGD View Post
    I have tryed the 1.4.1 release and my slider does not work either. Here is the code.
    S,338,465,120,12,338,465,120,12,H,"slider.bmp",,12 ,"rrgas",

    Ths is with the last official release, not mitch's as there are no solid sliders in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderStick View Post
    I am using the release I recieved friday.
    /, Y, Back Slider file path
    Y04,"ProgressSlider\slider_*.gif"

    /, S, x, y, w, h, x1, y1, w1, h1, O, Style, Pointer file path, h2, Code;SLIDERCODES, Tooltip
    S01,250,180,301,41,015,352,254,035,H,04,"circsaw.g if",15,"RRGAS",

    heres the code I got,
    I tried a similar code to MGD as well

    OK, this is what I have put in the BMV2 skin I am testing with

    Code:
    Y01,"slider_battery\SLIDER_*.gif"
    S01,54,211,244,27,54,211,244,27,H,01,"",015,"rrgas",""

    I have no idea if it will work with solid sliders as I have not tested that. BUT it shouldn't make any difference unless that is a general issue with solid sliders and extension plugins.


    I would suggest you test the sliders with say songpos or volume instead of rrgas to check that your code is correct (they look ok to me, although not sure why your 'touch position' is no where near your slider TS )


    Again if you put debug=true in the ini you should get a debug.txt and if your slider code is recognised you should see entries like ReturnSlider = 5461. If not chances are that the code for slider isn't right for some reason.

    RR version I just tested with is

    Modified : 13 December 2007, 19:38:14

  4. #194
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,585
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeeps2 View Post
    enforcer man when i dowload the version 1.41 , donwload the last in you web , but is the 1.3.0.1

    thanks mikee
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyracer View Post
    1.4.1 is unreleased except to a select few beta testers. current official version is 1.3.1 (1.3.0.1)


  5. #195
    Super Moderator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    JohnWPB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,700
    Blog Entries
    1
    Ok, I have tried everything, I think, and I just can not get it to work.... NOt sure what the problem is.

    There is no gas.ini in the beta zip you sent the direct link for, so I just used the old one. In there I put debug=true.

    When I start RR, go to gas, enter a zip, the stations update fine. Going back to the gas folder, there is no debug.txt to be found

    Also the slider is not updating with the RRGAS as the slider code.
    If I change the slider code to SONGPOS, I can see it moving, as well as click on it to change the position of the currently playing song. (I am using the *.gif code and not the progressive slider for testing)

    This is the complete Gas_Loading.skin (The pop-up with the slider while gas is loading)

    Code:
    MEDIACAR Skin
    MEDIACAR Gas_Loading Skin
    Gas_Loading_Off.png,Gas_Loading_Off.png,Gas_Loading_Off.png,Gas_Loading_Off.png
    INC,DFX_Font_Color.txt
    L,8,5,583,36,255,255,255,26,"Arial","=Loading Gas Prices....","CENTER"
     
    /, S, x, y, w, h, x1, y1, w1, h1, O, Style, Pointer file path, h2, Code;SLIDERCODES, Tooltip
    
    Y01,"slider_battery\SLIDER_*.gif"
    S01,16,63,564,27,16,63,564,27,H,01,"",015,"RRGAS",""
    
    END
    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

    My Fiero Build Thread

  6. #196
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,585
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWPB View Post
    There is no gas.ini in the beta zip you sent the direct link for, so I just used the old one. In there I put debug=true.
    That was deliberate, as I assumed you all already had a gas.ini and I didn't want to overwrite any settings in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWPB View Post
    When I start RR, go to gas, enter a zip, the stations update fine. Going back to the gas folder, there is no debug.txt to be found
    Now that completely baffles me, as long as debug=true is in the ini anywhere after the [General] header then a debug.txt file should be produced.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWPB View Post
    Also the slider is not updating with the RRGAS as the slider code.
    If I change the slider code to SONGPOS, I can see it moving, as well as click on it to change the position of the currently playing song. (I am using the *.gif code and not the progressive slider for testing)

    This is the complete Gas_Loading.skin (The pop-up with the slider while gas is loading)

    Code:
    MEDIACAR Skin
    MEDIACAR Gas_Loading Skin
    Gas_Loading_Off.png,Gas_Loading_Off.png,Gas_Loading_Off.png,Gas_Loading_Off.png
    INC,DFX_Font_Color.txt
    L,8,5,583,36,255,255,255,26,"Arial","=Loading Gas Prices....","CENTER"
     
    /, S, x, y, w, h, x1, y1, w1, h1, O, Style, Pointer file path, h2, Code;SLIDERCODES, Tooltip
     
    Y01,"slider_battery\SLIDER_*.gif"
    S01,16,63,564,27,16,63,564,27,H,01,"",015,"RRGAS",""
     
    END
    Well the only thing you all have in common is that you have RRGAS in capitals, however in the code I tell it to lcase it so it shouldn't matter that you have it in capitals (but for laughs try it in lowercase)

    Also can you let me know what version (ie date modified) of RR you are using.

    And you are all registering the new dll aren't you [/tgt suck eggs mode]

  7. #197
    Super Moderator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    JohnWPB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,700
    Blog Entries
    1
    I am using G's latest release in the rr weather now fixed thread.

    Looks like I have come full circle and have caught up with the slider not working myself now! In an extension plugin I am working on, I can not get it to set the slider for the life of me! My slider is called DimSlider, and specifically set it to 35000 in the extension plugin (around the center). When I execute the command, I get the message box directly below where I am setting the variable fine, however I am showing the var contains nothing.

    Still digging into it, and will see if I come up with a solution or not....
    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

    My Fiero Build Thread

  8. #198
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,585
    OK, just tried it with the 27/05/08 beta, and it doesn't work

    However it works with the 13/12/07 version

    and the 06/12/07, 4/11/07 versions


    but not the 2/11/07 version


    So I suspect there is something wrong with the extension slider interface in the 'latest' beta.


    Will now try mitchjs one (no I won't because it doesn't seem to want to run. Oh well )

  9. #199
    Wants to make it harder monkeyracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lakehood, CO
    Posts
    1,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
    OK, just tried it with the 27/05/08 beta, and it doesn't work

    However it works with the 13/12/07 version

    and the 06/12/07, 4/11/07 versions


    but not the 2/11/07 version


    So I suspect there is something wrong with the extension slider interface in the 'latest' beta.


    Will now try mitchjs one (no I won't because it doesn't seem to want to run. Oh well )
    exact reason we need a unified official release for RR
    2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser TE
    Car PC Progress:
    Planning.......[---------X-] 95%
    Parts...........[---------X-] 90%
    Fabrication...[---------X-] 90%
    RR Skin........[---------X-] 95%
    View my
    Worklog
    Road Runner Skins
    Website
    Favorite thread EVER!

  10. #200
    One Sharp Cheddar ThunderStick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    West Allis, WI
    Posts
    1,657
    Im using RR version 05/08/2008
    New Age Garmin - Skin for RR
    New Age Slider - RR SKin In Progress
    "It's called CODE because I don't want you to know"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •