Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 443

Thread: RRGAS - Gas prices for the US - Status: Updated 12/01/10

  1. #361
    The Last Good Gremlin GizmoQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    St Louis
    Posts
    2,348
    Got it!
    HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

  2. #362
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WPB, FL
    Posts
    21

    RRGas New Features

    Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
    I have now added to post#2 of this thread a GasSkinConverter program.

    It will not add the new features that are in RRGas, ie Sorting by Fueltype and limit by distance. These will need to be added manually.
    Sorry to bother, but how do I add these features manually?

    Thanks!

    (Thanks for this program - worked great!)
    VIA EPIA-MII12000 M2-ATX 160W DC-DC WinXP Pro SP3 1 Gb Mem 250GB HD Xenarc MDT-X7000 BU-353 Weather-proof GPS Receiver iGuidance D-Link DWA-130 RideRunner (08/11) DFX4/DFX5.1

  3. #363
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,618
    You will need to add the buttons and lables to the gas.skin

    And then edit the image files to create the buttons. (and/or space for the labels)

    It all depends on what skin you are using, some skins will have some of the newer features already, some will have none.

    I don't think there is one with the new 1.6 features yet though. (DFX will when the new one is released by JohnWPB)

    The skin files at the begining of the thread for BMV2 and the iDrive ones have the new features except for 1.6. I will try and update them sometime during the week.

  4. #364
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WPB, FL
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
    You will need to add the buttons and lables to the gas.skin
    Sorry, I don't know how to do that.

    Has anyone made a gas.skin with those buttons and labels for DigitalFX 4? I've searched and haven't found one.
    VIA EPIA-MII12000 M2-ATX 160W DC-DC WinXP Pro SP3 1 Gb Mem 250GB HD Xenarc MDT-X7000 BU-353 Weather-proof GPS Receiver iGuidance D-Link DWA-130 RideRunner (08/11) DFX4/DFX5.1

  5. #365
    FLAC Sal R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sun Diego
    Posts
    1,448
    E, finally got around to testing and am having a bug to report and a problem.

    BUG:
    The rrgas_premium indicator doesn't seem to be setting "True" despite the list being clearly sorted by premium.

    BUG:
    Selecting to sort by distance after you've sorted by unleaded, plus, or diesel will keep the unleaded, plus, or diesel indicator "True."


    PROBLEM:
    Started to have missing labels for various gas #0-19. I reverted back to 1.5 and the same problem exists. I opened stations.prv and there are gas station info for all20 stations.





    Any ideas?
    Pico-ITX / XP Home with EWF-HORM / RR v12/02/2009 / Winamp v5.13 / RRMedia v1.2.2

  6. #366
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal R. View Post
    E, finally got around to testing and am having a bug to report and a problem.

    BUG:
    The rrgas_premium indicator doesn't seem to be setting "True" despite the list being clearly sorted by premium.
    My bad, I stuck the word super in, instead of premium. Corrected for next version.


    Quote Originally Posted by Sal R. View Post
    BUG:
    Selecting to sort by distance after you've sorted by unleaded, plus, or diesel will keep the unleaded, plus, or diesel indicator "True."
    This is by design.
    Say for example someone only had one price for just the selected fuel type showing instead of showing all four fuel type prices.
    They would need to know what fuel price is being shown.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sal R. View Post
    PROBLEM:
    Started to have missing labels for various gas #0-19. I reverted back to 1.5 and the same problem exists. I opened stations.prv and there are gas station info for all20 stations.


    Any ideas?
    can you add debug=true to the ini file and send me the debug.txt file and your stations.prv files.

    e-mail address in the readme or at the bottom of en4cer.co.uk

  7. #367
    Mo' Programming Mo' Problems
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Sonicxtacy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,169
    Blog Entries
    53
    woo hoo update time. Woulda had it sooner if not for your backwards UK date format
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Find my plugins on the MP3Car App Store!
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

  8. #368
    FLAC Sal R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sun Diego
    Posts
    1,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
    This is by design.
    Say for example someone only had one price for just the selected fuel type showing instead of showing all four fuel type prices.
    They would need to know what fuel price is being shown.

    can you add debug=true to the ini file and send me the debug.txt file and your stations.prv files.

    e-mail address in the readme or at the bottom of en4cer.co.uk
    Good deal. Makes sense.

    I'll email you a debug and the files when I get home tonight.
    Pico-ITX / XP Home with EWF-HORM / RR v12/02/2009 / Winamp v5.13 / RRMedia v1.2.2

  9. #369
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
    woo hoo update time. Woulda had it sooner if not for your backwards UK date format

    Since when have you had 16 months in a year?

  10. #370
    FLAC Sal R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sun Diego
    Posts
    1,448
    Debug and stations sent. The problem seems to be limited to the two zips posted above. I tried others in my area, and all gas data was showing up.

    *shrugs*
    Pico-ITX / XP Home with EWF-HORM / RR v12/02/2009 / Winamp v5.13 / RRMedia v1.2.2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •