1. rename gas_pricefinder.skin to gas.skin
2. Modify all gas related labels to add RRGAS in front
3. Change image indicators
that'll have ya well on ya way. All that would be left is adding the sort commands.
The first one unfortunately uses images for the prices, this is what 'broke' the original gasp prices.
and the second one doesn't list the stations and puts them in a google maps marker image.
so both unfortunately are not really suitable. :(
Looking good Enforcer! The station names are now capitalized... but I see the distance to the stations still has like 3 decimal places... 1.513 instead of just 1.5 I can see where that may be helpful with the Metric system, as you can tell how many meters from that many decimals, but here in the U.S. we rarely go more than one place after the decimal.
The plugin is very stable, and works quite well... Did I mention how much I LOVE the new sorting features!!!!
Does the "Show Map" function work now? for some reason, and it worked flawlessly with gaspricefinder, that nor my logos are showing up.
I guess its off to sift through all those pages :(
the show map depends on your GPS.
1. Mappoint - (this was what the native went to) No, not sure how to code for this as the original code is internal specific.
2. FreeDrive - Yes as long as it is my Personal Edition
3. iG, see posts by John, and MGD (I think)
others nothing that I have done yet.