I also noticed that all FE values were 0 with 1.3 version. What I also noticed was that MAF value was 0, eventhough I have a MAF sensor in my car (tried with v.1.2, this shows MAF values but still no FE. I tried with the debugger tool also but same results. Also in METRIC=TRUE (v.1.3) I noticed that the speed was too low.
On hardware side I also noticed the first time I start the plugin it works fine (gets all values except FE values) but if I restart the plugin I need to take out the OBD plug and plug it back in before gets any values at all. The connected status shows as connected but I canīt get any values out. In Scantool there seems to be some kind of hardware reset when starting the program, and here it works without plugging out and in the ELM device.
I could not read "Ambient air temperature". I think I only get from PID 00 to PID 1F.
I have ELM327.
New version is released with all the other previous new features minus the PID polling since it seemed to be causing some problems. Grab it in the usual location.
If you were using the newest release make sure to add the MAF line back into the ini file for it to work correctly.
Also, I tested this release with all units modes, speed was the same across all of them. I also did a few standby and hibernation checks and everything seemed to be working fine on resume on my test machine. One thing to note is it will take 20-40secs until fuel efficiency values are calculated. This is due to the new interpolation method. It slows down the instant calculation a bit but the averages are much more accurate.
If there is a high demand for a faster instant I can add back in the old fashioned way just be aware that it was not very accurate.
HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327