testing set and did not want to introduce any new issues.
The move is complete, just have a few boxes and things left to unpack.
I'm waiting on some memory for my CarPC refresh. Once it arrives I should be able to start getting back into the swing of things and do some updated OBD development.
Also look for some more skin examples as well, I think I'm going to switch over to eLite this time around so I'll be making some OBDMPG screens for that skin at least. I'll also have a little more computing power so I might put a little more effort in a flash gauge set since there seems to be a lot of interest in that aspect of the skin and the current offering was more or less just a proof of concept.
I wanted to build it, but I only have visual studio 2008, not vb6. when i open it it makes me try to convert it to a .net app. is there any chance you could throw up a quick compiled dll/exe as a beta?
You know what, there is, i missed it. I'll try it out, thanks!
So I replaced the OBDMPG.dll and the ini with the 1.5 versions, in the Plugins OBDMPG folder and was no longer able to connect to the port. Is there something more that I should be doing?
you need to re-register (regsvr32) the dll and double check your com port settings in the ini
I used the batch file that was in the previous release to do this, and all has been fine so far.
That worked. Thanks Sargeants
So the program is working but none of the Resets seem to do anything. I get some negative MPG sometimes, and there are times when I am accelerating that I am getting 36 mpg, and when braking get .5 mpg which seems opposite of what it should be.
Also now getting a Runtime Error. File type mismatch (I think) #13.
testing when I get a change to look at things again. I'm not sure why you would be a getting a file type mismatch off the top of my head, and I know I haven't checked any of the reset functions for a while, I might have broken something.