First of all, well done.
1. The profile list appears to be circular even though only one set of profiles is "CLADDed". My list definition is as follows (my on skins):
2. On a subsequent connect/disconnect cycle the data at the top of WiFiMan.skin doesn't update although it does go blank on disconnect. There are no SETVARs in debug.txt for the subsequent connects.Code:IL,CL,transparent.bmp,sel.bmp,end.bmp,0,50,60 SC,101,288,603,258,255,255,255,3,80,40,0,0,0,255,128,0,TRUE,20,"Lucida Sans Unicode"
3. On a subsequent connect/disconnect cycle, ONWIFIMAN_CONNECTED doesn't fire. Upon examining debug.txt it only appears to fire on start-up of there is an active connection.
First issue fixed. I split WiFiMan skin into connection and support skins and the profile list worked fine.
2. Will try .exe, if I still have the problem I will let you know.
3. If it only fires at start-up what is the recommended way to know if there is an active connection and/or if the current connection has disconnected?
you can use the indicators
wifiman_connected & wifiman_card_state
or you could use the events cmds
onwifiman_card & onwifiman_net
found in the skin cmds that comes with the plugin.
As to the data that is displayed for a connection, I see in skincommands.txt that the label (variable) names are in the form "wifiman_xxxxx" e.g. "wifiman_signal" and this is what is in the wifiman.skin.
However, when I look at debug.txt, not only do I see variable names in the form "wifixxxxx" e.g., "wifisignal" being updated I also see that only "wifisignal" is updated when I connect after a disconnect.
What am I missing?
I'm sorry but I when look in debug.txt, I am not seeing any of the events fire except ..._Connected on startup and ..._Disconnect on the first disconnect.
Nor am I seeing any of the variables or indicators being set after the initial connect.
But the actual disconnect/connect works just fine.
If you would like, as I am quite familiar with AutoIT, the WiFi UDF, DLLs for RR, and AutoIt use with RR and DLLs, I would be more than happy to take this offline.
pm me, you're email.
BASSRR ==> [Audio Player/MusicDB/Cd Player/Ripper/Rate/Internet Radio/Audio Capture/Youtube Video]
RRTube ==> [View/Download Youtube Videos]
WifiMan ==> [Wifi Manager]
RRec ==> [Audio Capture]
If You Want To Be Given Everything, Give Everything Up ...
Bird York -- In The Deep --
I have found a little error into the osk.skin file:
I have an issue that don't understand.Code:K03,178,176,059,078,005,064,064,"@"
Some time RR don't run well if wifi manager is used !
If i unregister the wifiman.dll file all is ok.
Do you have an idea that happen ?
This is my carwings screen when RR bug:
Just tried this out and its working great. Thanks for a nice little app. Very useful.
Can you make the plugin look in the skin folder to see if a WifiManIcons folder exists and if so, use it instead of the PI directory folder.