Page 50 of 103 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 1024

Thread: New Road Runner Mobile Phone Plugin

  1. #491
    Newbie DaveST205's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    5
    Excellent work so far.

    Am I correct in assuming that you've not added the call hangup function yet? I can dial out and receive calls via my Nokia 6021 but can't hangup! Log and output.xls attached. Log is from simply - Open app, call voicemail, try to hangup, try to hangup, try to hangup, close app.

    I hope this helps.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #492
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    208
    Very nice piece of work. I'm one of those unlucky souls who has a CDMA phone (LGVX8100) so I've pretty much given up on using SMS or direct imports of the phone book.

    However, I am able to detect battery, and signal status and I have managed to configure the program to dial calls out. The problem I have is that RRMobile hangs shortly after the number is dialed. When I look in the task manager RRMobile is using 99% of the CPU resource.

    I've attached my logs and I'm happy to help out with testing for this phone if you need it.

    For those of you who don't know, I believe that the LG VX8100 uses the following commands for call handling. These commands may work on other CDMA phones as well.

    #################
    # Call Handling #
    #################

    RRMCmdAnswer=AT+$QCCAV
    RRMCmdHaungUp=AT+CHV
    RRMCmdDial=AT+CDV=<num>

    -Momanz
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Carputer installed!!!
    Nlited XP+Minlogon, EpiaM10k, 512mb, Seagate 40 gig 2.5" HD, FM Dlink usb radio, DWL122 USB Wifi, XMD1000 tuner, PT5071 6 amp regulator, Xenarc 700TSV, and 1 ikea key box.

  3. #493
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    27
    Just done some testing, numpad works now Thanks.

    Noticed this other bug, when getting phonebooklist from "LD".
    I know, it is on "not managed yet" list, but im just telling.
    Clearly, RRMobile crashed after it had gone out of range with reading phonebook. (only 10 enteries possible in LD library)

    Here is log from that event:
    Attached Files Attached Files

  4. #494
    Constant Bitrate RRMobile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Milan, Italy
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixPC View Post
    I have a hard time getting it to read the SIM phone book on my moto V330. It can read DC, RC, MC, AD, ME fine but not SM.
    The following is the hyperterminal of some command I tried.
    Code:
    at  
    OK  
    AT+CPBS=?         
    +CPBS: ("ME","SM","MT","ON","DC","MC","RC","AD","FD")                                                     
    
    OK  
    AT+CPBS?        
    +CPBS: "AD"           
    
    OK  
    AT+CPBR=?         
    +CPBR: (1-1250),40,16                     
    
    OK  
    AT+CPBR?        
    ERROR     
    AT+CPBS="ME"            
    OK  
    AT+CPBS?        
    +CPBS: "ME"           
    
    OK  
    AT+CPBR=?         
    +CPBR: (1-1000),40,24                     
    
    OK  
    AT+CPBR=1         
    +CPBR: 1,"1714XXXXXXX",129,"Dany Phone Store"                                             
    
    OK  
    AT+CPBS="SM"            
    OK  
    AT+CPBS?        
    +CPBS: "SM"           
    
    OK  
    AT+CPBR=?         
    +CPBR: (1001-1250),40,16                        
    
    OK  
    AT+CPBR=1         
    ERROR     
    AT+MPBR=?         
    +MPBR: 1001-1250,40,16,8,0-1,50,(0,2,4,6-7,10-62,255),(0),(0-1),(1-30),(255),25,
    (0-1,255),264,(0),0,0,0,0,0,0,0
    
    OK
    AT+MPBR?
    ERROR
    AT+MPBR=1
    ERROR
    AT+CPBR?
    ERROR
    AT+CPBS?
    +CPBS: "SM"
    
    OK
    AT+CPBR=?
    +CPBR: (1001-1250),40,16
    
    OK
    AT+MPBR=?
    +MPBR: 1001-1250,40,16,8,0-1,50,(0,2,4,6-7,10-62,255),(0),(0-1),(1-30),(255),25,
    (0-1,255),264,(0),0,0,0,0,0,0,0
    
    OK
    I wonder how Phoco can get it thru ME instead of SM when all phone # are store in SIM except 2 in phone memory.
    The best is to use a serial port sniffer like Eltima or HHD and check how it does then edit the profile.

  5. #495
    Constant Bitrate RRMobile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Milan, Italy
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by momanz View Post
    Very nice piece of work. I'm one of those unlucky souls who has a CDMA phone (LGVX8100) so I've pretty much given up on using SMS or direct imports of the phone book.

    However, I am able to detect battery, and signal status and I have managed to configure the program to dial calls out. The problem I have is that RRMobile hangs shortly after the number is dialed. When I look in the task manager RRMobile is using 99% of the CPU resource.

    I've attached my logs and I'm happy to help out with testing for this phone if you need it.

    For those of you who don't know, I believe that the LG VX8100 uses the following commands for call handling. These commands may work on other CDMA phones as well.

    #################
    # Call Handling #
    #################

    RRMCmdAnswer=AT+$QCCAV
    RRMCmdHaungUp=AT+CHV
    RRMCmdDial=AT+CDV=<num>

    -Momanz
    It's a bug becouse RRMobile does not expect the specific CDMA return string. I will post a fix later this evening. Please post the fulll Profile you edit with a proper name so others can use for CDMa phone.

    If you have any documentation for CDMA commands please post as well...

    Thanks

  6. #496
    Constant Bitrate RRMobile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Milan, Italy
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveST205 View Post
    Excellent work so far.

    Am I correct in assuming that you've not added the call hangup function yet? I can dial out and receive calls via my Nokia 6021 but can't hangup! Log and output.xls attached. Log is from simply - Open app, call voicemail, try to hangup, try to hangup, try to hangup, close app.

    I hope this helps.
    Do you mind to redo the test and send me the file ATlog.txt in the RRMobile direcotry?

    This is a simple log file (rewritten at every run) that log only AT commands and responses.

  7. #497
    Constant Bitrate RRMobile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Milan, Italy
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by Tippa View Post
    Just done some testing, numpad works now Thanks.

    Noticed this other bug, when getting phonebooklist from "LD".
    I know, it is on "not managed yet" list, but im just telling.
    Clearly, RRMobile crashed after it had gone out of range with reading phonebook. (only 10 enteries possible in LD library)

    Here is log from that event:
    You found a bug!!

    Tomorrow i'll post the fix

  8. #498
    FLAC Nomader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,291
    with the new rrmobile.exe you posted pad dialing works fine on my nokia n70.. what still does not work is "hang up" can not hang up at all..and of course the problem is greek text support..i don't know why it is not reading greek characters although you are using an arial font

  9. #499
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    2
    This looks great so far. I tried it yesterday with my SE K700i. I can connect via Bluetooth with Hyperterminal and some basic AT commands works. But whenever I try with RRmobile or ATsniffer the programs hang when they try to open the comport. Anyone got a suggestion?

  10. #500
    FreeDrive Creator CdRsKuLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    3,507
    Quote Originally Posted by iumentum View Post
    This looks great so far. I tried it yesterday with my SE K700i. I can connect via Bluetooth with Hyperterminal and some basic AT commands works. But whenever I try with RRmobile or ATsniffer the programs hang when they try to open the comport. Anyone got a suggestion?
    I have this problem on my Dell laptop.. but its fine on my main pc.. I think its got something to do with the virtual port.. but no idea what to be honest. but its not just you anyway.

    CdR

    Edit...

    Just tried the new .exe on my phone.. still not able to dial out.. heres a bit from my at log... the number I am dialing is 453 (check credit)

    >>AT+CBC

    +CBC: 0, 27

    OK
    >>AT+CSQ

    +CSQ: 14,99

    OK
    >>ATH
    !!<CR><LF>OK<CR><LF>
    >>ATDT453;
    !!<CR><LF>ERROR<CR><LF>
    >>ATH
    !!<CR><LF>OK<CR><LF>

    hope this helps...

    ta

    CdR

Similar Threads

  1. Software Review: PhoneControl.NET
    By zorro in forum The Review Palace
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-20-2006, 08:01 AM
  2. Road Runner Setup
    By zaid175 in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-24-2005, 05:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •