Scrap that.. did a search..
I had to change
works a treat now :-)
I had this on my old laptop with the built in bluetooth on phoco, worked fine with a different bluetooth adapter.
i tested the version 16 Build49 - Nice work you have done there
There are four mistakes/problems
1. After Installation to C:\Program Files\Road Runner\RRMobile the program was not installed correctly to this folder
All Subfolder get installed wrong to C:\Program Files\RRMobile
And all program files are installed correctly to C:\Program Files\Road Runner\RRMobile
2. The Command “ATH” for hanging Up do not func with my nokia 6230 (for 6310i it works). So I tried to change the command RRMCmdHaungUp from “ATH” to “AT+CHUP”. After trying it with this command there was no change. So I looked into the “ATLog.txt” in I saw that the command is still “ATH”.
Is there a bug? Is the RRMCmdHaungUp wrong, or is the command hard coded in the source?
Ahhh I found the error, with the config Entry “RRMCmdHangUp=AT+CHUP” it works, there is the mistake, please correct the ini files you send out in the install shield!
3. If I close the Bluetooth Connection (on handy) during running RRMobile.exe then the Process gets freez. The last message i saw in programm was that rrmobile wants to read the phonebook. General I think there are some problems if i disconnect / connect bluetooth during ruuning rrMobile
4. Sometimes if i call a number and hang up the call, the command is not send to handy and the call be allive. Then it helps when i push the call/hangUp Botton once more.
Here's the output.xls of my siemens s65
Audi S6 2.2 Turbo
Helix HX400=AXTON Amp
Audi Doorspeakers and 15" JBL in Sparewheel Hole
19" Alutec Alloys, ABT-Silencer, FK-Suspension
Take a look at the terminal output, and pay attention at the bold face world.
+CPBR: 1001,"1562XXXXXXX",129,"XXXXXX Cell"
Okay you got the picture?
When you run the command AT+CPBR=?, whatever return in the bracket () is the phone book location/range.
In my case, Sim phone book start at 1001 to 1250. That is why RRMobile fail to read my Sim phone book on the moto V330 if I try to read at location 1.
I have a Samsung D500. The AT-Sniffer hangs up when it tries to execute command at+clip?
rrmobile can call the number i enter but i am not able to cancel the call.
actual widcomm drivers.
anyone have a clue?
As far as CDMA documentation goes, it's really quite ugly. There are several resources online but it seems that each manufacturer has decided to do their own thing. The only thing that I think is common is that most of the modem/fax commands seem to work. Phone books and call history can not be retreived using AT commands on the newer LG CDMA phones that I've read about including my vx8100.
Treo 650 modem commands
Older CDMA reference
Nokia AT comand reference
It is possible to use the Diagnostic mode on LG CDMA phones and maybe others to retrieve the phone book, call informaion, SMS, download pictures, etc. but the commands are all binary/hex. This is how the bitpim program works. Several months ago I used the bitpim source code to determine the hex commands to retreive a phone book entry. Much to my surprise it worked! That led me to thinking that one could write a DLL to communicate with the phone and software such as RRMobile, but I stopped there because I'm not very good at writing code.
Thanks for all your effort,
Nlited XP+Minlogon, EpiaM10k, 512mb, Seagate 40 gig 2.5" HD, FM Dlink usb radio, DWL122 USB Wifi, XMD1000 tuner, PT5071 6 amp regulator, Xenarc 700TSV, and 1 ikea key box.
Originally Posted by jeffw
Just tried to take this program for a spin (build 26). I have a Nokia 6230 on com port 10 and it seems to connect OK... the skin displays the phone model and shows the battery and reception level. When I try to call in, I get the incoming call pop-up, but it immediately gives this error:
"Error in function: RRM_Refresh. during <not defined>. num:999. desc: (AT) Phone does not respond to commands"
Output of ATSniffer is attached. Thanks!
1) RRMobile freezes if I disable bluetooth on my phone. I was trying to see if it would reconnect automatically if I re-enabled BT (trying to simulate going out of range of the computer and coming back.)
2) The voice gateway service does not get connected automatically, only the serial port service does. I have to manually connect the voice gateway service in order to get sound through the computer's speakers and mic. In PhoCo there is a wizard option to "control headset on startup" that I had to select for it to connect automatically.
3) Can't hang up a call in RRMobile.
4) No caller ID for incoming calls.