Page 86 of 103 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990919293949596 ... LastLast
Results 851 to 860 of 1024

Thread: New Road Runner Mobile Phone Plugin

  1. #851
    FLAC Griff1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    1,052
    Quote Originally Posted by xandTuner View Post
    Thats right, becaus this weekend i developed the functionality to use the audio gateway mode in RRMobile. The only thing you have to do is, that you add the Bluetooth Device Adress in the cfg File ( Adress you get after pairing the phone to you computer)
    If you are interessted in the version , i can send you a test version of it!
    Is this version using the microsoft com object??
    I could never get rrm to work untill vincenzo switched to the franson com object.

    This version won't work either.

  2. #852
    FLAC Griff1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    1,052
    Quote Originally Posted by Griff1 View Post
    Is this version using the microsoft com object??
    I could never get rrm to work untill vincenzo switched to the franson com object.

    This version won't work either.
    Can you try a recompile with this 1= http://franson.com/serialtools/downl...p?platform=net

  3. #853
    Low Bitrate dima237's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    64
    anybody with wm5 has any progress?

  4. #854
    Newbie xandTuner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    28
    Yes i use the Microsoft API Functions, because the franson com costs a lot of money (license), and rrm use only less functionality of fransons, and so it is to expensive!

    You have troubles with my version to use virtual coms?? is this right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Griff1 View Post
    Is this version using the microsoft com object??
    I could never get rrm to work untill vincenzo switched to the franson com object.

    This version won't work either.

  5. #855
    FLAC Griff1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    1,052
    Quote Originally Posted by xandTuner View Post
    Yes i use the Microsoft API Functions, because the franson com costs a lot of money (license), and rrm use only less functionality of fransons, and so it is to expensive!

    You have troubles with my version to use virtual coms?? is this right?
    Yes thats right,i never did have any joy trying to connect with the windows api (over serial cable or any other method).

    It looks like i'm back where i started,= New Road Runner Mobile Phone Plugin.

  6. #856
    Newbie xandTuner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    28
    That interesting, because the roadrunner project works with the same Functions as i do,
    I take the Class object of roadrunner and copy it to the rrmobile, some small modification and on my pc it works, and i think on others it also do!

    Do you have an idea why it doesnt work with your pc?
    Is it the mscomm dll?

    I also read through the post of road runner, but i cant find any, where persons has troubles about the com implementation!



    Quote Originally Posted by Griff1 View Post
    Yes thats right,i never did have any joy trying to connect with the windows api (over serial cable or any other method).

    It looks like i'm back where i started,= New Road Runner Mobile Phone Plugin.

  7. #857
    FLAC Griff1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    1,052
    I'm sorry,i can't explain it.
    In the early days of RRM i had the same difficulties as i'm having now.
    Vincenzo switched to the Franson com object and the problem was cured.

    With Vincenzo's final release all is ok on my system,when i switch the .exe RRM can no longer find the port.

  8. #858
    Newbie xandTuner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    28
    Are you able to debug the rrmobile.exe with visual basic? (with the source?)

    Can you write more about the bug? have you got details which can help my finding out the problem?

    I know that this is boring for you, because you had done these few month ago, but i want to keep the API functions in the project, because they have an better performance, and everyone can debugg the source easier. And it is better if rr works already with this functions, because if someone take the code of RRMobile and compile it into RR, it all use the same functions!

    Please help me once more and send my detail for ex. can you connect via hyperterminal or find it in command line "mode". Can i send you a debugversion where some prints are activated?

    Sorry for that, but help me for looking forward that the project gets easier and faster!

    mfg
    alex

    Quote Originally Posted by Griff1 View Post
    I'm sorry,i can't explain it.
    In the early days of RRM i had the same difficulties as i'm having now.
    Vincenzo switched to the Franson com object and the problem was cured.

    With Vincenzo's final release all is ok on my system,when i switch the .exe RRM can no longer find the port.

  9. #859
    FLAC Griff1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    1,052
    Quote Originally Posted by xandTuner View Post
    Are you able to debug the rrmobile.exe with visual basic? (with the source?)

    Can you write more about the bug? have you got details which can help my finding out the problem?

    I know that this is boring for you, because you had done these few month ago, but i want to keep the API functions in the project, because they have an better performance, and everyone can debugg the source easier. And it is better if rr works already with this functions, because if someone take the code of RRMobile and compile it into RR, it all use the same functions!

    Please help me once more and send my detail for ex. can you connect via hyperterminal or find it in command line "mode". Can i send you a debugversion where some prints are activated?

    Sorry for that, but help me for looking forward that the project gets easier and faster!

    mfg
    alex
    Currently i've overwriten the original RRM exe and config files with your release.
    Before that i ran RRM with just your config files,everything still works.
    Then i ran it with your exe and it didn't work anymore.
    I've attached the RRM log.

    I'm sorry i can't debug the source for you,i can't code.

    Thanks for giving a hoot
    Attached Files Attached Files

  10. #860
    Newbie xandTuner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    28
    In the log file i saw that you have troubles with the timeout of a com port.
    The Timeouts ist the time between :
    the call of Read Function (in rrMobile.exe) to
    beeing the characters in the buffer of the com Controller of your board
    The same timeout is working for the write Functions!

    It looks like if you pc neets more time to put the chars (strings) into the buffer (writing), or it takse to long time of taking the chars out of the buffer (writing)

    Try to increase the parameter "RRMCmdTimeout=5" to 10 or 20 or 50.
    Im not sure if this helps you, but this is the idear i have now.



    And if you have no luck here is a debug version, change as i decribe before the "RRMCmdTimeout=5 to 10 or 20 or 1 , and send me the log file!

    mfg Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by Griff1 View Post
    Currently i've overwriten the original RRM exe and config files with your release.
    Before that i ran RRM with just your config files,everything still works.
    Then i ran it with your exe and it didn't work anymore.
    I've attached the RRM log.

    I'm sorry i can't debug the source for you,i can't code.

    Thanks for giving a hoot
    Attached Files Attached Files

Similar Threads

  1. Software Review: PhoneControl.NET
    By zorro in forum The Review Palace
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-20-2006, 08:01 AM
  2. Road Runner Setup
    By zaid175 in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-24-2005, 05:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •