It looks like i'm back where i started,= New Road Runner Mobile Phone Plugin.
That interesting, because the roadrunner project works with the same Functions as i do,
I take the Class object of roadrunner and copy it to the rrmobile, some small modification and on my pc it works, and i think on others it also do!
Do you have an idea why it doesnt work with your pc?
Is it the mscomm dll?
I also read through the post of road runner, but i cant find any, where persons has troubles about the com implementation!
I'm sorry,i can't explain it.
In the early days of RRM i had the same difficulties as i'm having now.
Vincenzo switched to the Franson com object and the problem was cured.
With Vincenzo's final release all is ok on my system,when i switch the .exe RRM can no longer find the port.
Are you able to debug the rrmobile.exe with visual basic? (with the source?)
Can you write more about the bug? have you got details which can help my finding out the problem?
I know that this is boring for you, because you had done these few month ago, but i want to keep the API functions in the project, because they have an better performance, and everyone can debugg the source easier. And it is better if rr works already with this functions, because if someone take the code of RRMobile and compile it into RR, it all use the same functions!
Please help me once more and send my detail for ex. can you connect via hyperterminal or find it in command line "mode". Can i send you a debugversion where some prints are activated?
Sorry for that, but help me for looking forward that the project gets easier and faster!
Before that i ran RRM with just your config files,everything still works.
Then i ran it with your exe and it didn't work anymore.
I've attached the RRM log.
I'm sorry i can't debug the source for you,i can't code.
Thanks for giving a hoot
In the log file i saw that you have troubles with the timeout of a com port.
The Timeouts ist the time between :
the call of Read Function (in rrMobile.exe) to
beeing the characters in the buffer of the com Controller of your board
The same timeout is working for the write Functions!
It looks like if you pc neets more time to put the chars (strings) into the buffer (writing), or it takse to long time of taking the chars out of the buffer (writing)
Try to increase the parameter "RRMCmdTimeout=5" to 10 or 20 or 50.
Im not sure if this helps you, but this is the idear i have now.
And if you have no luck here is a debug version, change as i decribe before the "RRMCmdTimeout=5 to 10 or 20 or 1 , and send me the log file!