the entire folder
Ok i have my cam searcher tool done . I tested it quite thoroughly, but i need steve to test it for me. You enter either the street name or route number the camera is on and it presents a lists of available cams. Select the cam you want from that list, hit ok, and the Camera number shows up. This camera number is NOT the same as the camera number from the website... its the number you will have to enter into livetraffic.au3 to pull the correct camera. For a better explanation pm me.
Once i have this tested livetraffic will be available for everyone in the dc metro. Cross your fingers from there lol
Nevermind. I opened up the CamSearcher.au3 script and saw the second file locations was off, so once I fixed that it worked... still need the livetraffic.au3 to continue testing.
Ok, it works. I searched for the crystal city & I395 cam, copy/pasted a section in the livetraffic.au3, added the string at the end, edited all the strings adding in my 'crystal', compiled and ran the program. worked great. downloaded all 7 cams as it should
One request though. On the CamSearch program, can you make it that if an empty search/string is sent it displays ALL the cams. If possible