Skinners Helper and Debugging Tool By:JohnWPB & BlueZX3 [ Updated 12/05/08 ]
New Version v1.7 12/05/08
- Re-Noted: getting indicator status
- Re-Noted: logging of these clicks: Indicators, *Slider's (name and value(0-65xxxx))
- Fixed control painting ( was leaving some artifacts )
- Added "SkinTool_LogOn","SkinTool_LogOff" for turning on/off the live log instantly
- Fixed bombing issue when using the AutoUpdate feature (now req's the dll to be used)
Ver 1.5 09/19/08
- remember the window locations from the last time that it was ran.
- copy text from the degub log
- Auto Update Labels / Variables
- Ability to re-execute commands directly from the debug log by selecting and right clicking the command in the list
- Ability to have the debug log in a separate resizable window (As seen in the screen caps below)
- Remembering of any/all entered items
- New "Edit Skin" button
- New Dll file to coincide with the latest RR Build
This is not an "end user" plugin by any means. It however is a tool to help when creating skins & debugging Road Runner problems. It is a simple way to see variable & label contents, as well as to set them to test skins in Road Runner.
Send Command: (The top 3 lines) are for sending commands directly to Road Runner. 3 lines have been provided to keep most used commands you are testing available with just one click.
Restart RR: Does a complete shut down of Road Runner and re-starts it.
Reload Skin: will reload the current skin to check any changes that you made.
Reload Skin +: Same as Reload above, however this will return you to the skin that Road Runner is currently on, and not back to the main menu.
Variable / Label Radio Buttons: Select either Label or Variable, Type the variable name, without the quotes or dollar signs, and press Get Contents, and the contents will be displayed .
NOTE: Check marking "Auto Update" will automatically update the information whenever the label / variable changes in RR. The blue indicator you see in the screen capture below blink when the variable / label is set to auto update.
Minimize RR: Minimizes RR to the task bar.
Clear: Clears the current log file displayed on the screen (Added by BlueZX3)
Pause Debugger: This will start and stop the debug text from scrolling automatically when viewing it. (Added by BlueZX3)
Save: Save the debugging text to a file (Added by BlueZX3)
Tabs at the top: To switch between the main window and the live debug. On the live debug window, you can also click "Separate Window" to show the live debug in s separate window.