W3bLock - Screen Lock w/ GPS Tracking
Updated 4-19-2008 3:21 PM EST Version 18.104.22.168
W3bLock - Screen Lock For TouchScreen Systems w/ GPS Tracking.
Lock Screen with customizable screen, background, & buttons. Options include pin, audible alarm wav file, 5 startup applications / 5 RR commands on valid input, 5 startup applications / 5 RR commands on invalid input. If running with the RoadRunner frontend, it will also log GPS data on invalid pin entry, or from program start until valid pin entry.
GPS tracking requires W3bTracker account. (FREE)
Additional options exist like multi-pin entry, customizable password character for the display, etc.
Thanks to SonicXtacy02 for testing it out for me. :) Oh and just seeing your recent post, I guess this makes 5. :p
This program DOES NOT require RoadRunner, but if you want the GPS tracking and the ability to run the RR commands, it does require RR, and for GPS tracking, a W3bTracker account. Hence the reason for being in the RR plugin section. Figure more folk would want the tracking than not. :)
Grab it [ HERE ]
- Added option for adding program to Registry for optimized startup vs putting in your startup folder or other options. Edit the config.ini to enable the option:
- Added RR Command output. Enter the commands for W3bLock to send to RR on valid or invalid pin entry.
- Added multi-pin input. 3 users with their own 5 valid executable program entries and 5 RR commands. All invalid entries share 5 executable program entries and 5 RR commands.
- Added "silentalarm". Enter your preset code for silentalarm and it will clear the panel entry, and start uploading gps tracking information without audible alarms, flashing on screen, or closing the screen and loading other applications/RR commands.
- Added Customizable panel input "password character". Instead of seeing the pin you've entered, enter whatever character you choose and it will display that for each number entered.
- Added the option for GPS Tracking! With invalid Pin entry, or Pin entry timeout. This will ONLY work if you are running RoadRunner and RoadRunner has a GPS port set. It also requires you have a tracking account (FREE) at http://w3btracker.com
That's where the tracking information will be sent.
- Add option for Logging and Pin Entry Timeout. If Pin is not entered within specified time, the alarm sounds and programs set for invalid entry run, will run. GPS logging will run from program start until valid Pin entry. Setting value to 0 will disable this option.
- Button refresh fix.
- Initial Release. GPS Logging and run 5 applications on invalid Pin entry. Close screen lock and run 5 applicaitons on valid Pin entry.
- Audible Alarm option.
- Customizable background and buttons.