Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 175

Thread: VLC plugin

  1. #141
    Maximum Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    lambosprit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    786
    been loading this up on my other machine and found out it only works with vlc 1.1 or above. Anything less you get an application crash. Seems they changed the interfaces between 1.03 and 1.1

  2. #142
    FLAC Nomader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,294
    sorry for not replying, i was away for a week.. i am using latest VLC.. i will try the version you attached and tell you as soon as i get home. thanx

  3. #143
    FLAC Nomader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,294
    here you are:
    24/7/2010 8:29:57 μμebug : Debug level set to 5
    24/7/2010 8:29:57 μμ:Info : RRvlc version: 3.0.28781
    24/7/2010 8:29:57 μμebug : Processing RRvlc.ini
    24/7/2010 8:29:57 μμebug : Found RRvlc.ini in C:\Program Files\RideRunner\Plugins\RRVLC.NET folder
    24/7/2010 8:29:57 μμ:Info : Multiscreen: False
    24/7/2010 8:29:57 μμ:Info : Height being set for screen 1 to 480
    24/7/2010 8:29:57 μμ:Info : Width being set for screen 1 to 800
    24/7/2010 8:29:57 μμ:Info : Base path being set for screen 1 to
    24/7/2010 8:29:57 μμ:Info : Playlist file RRvlc.m3u being set for screen 1
    24/7/2010 8:29:57 μμ:Warning: :directx-audio-device=1
    24/7/2010 8:29:57 μμebug : Finished processing RRvlc.ini file
    24/7/2010 8:29:57 μμ:Info : Found RRpath as C:\Program Files\RideRunner\
    24/7/2010 8:29:57 μμebug : Reading RR.ini file
    24/7/2010 8:29:57 μμ:Info : Video types allowed are .avi
    24/7/2010 8:29:57 μμ:Info : Audio types allowed are .mp3
    24/7/2010 8:29:57 μμ:Info : UseID3 type =3
    24/7/2010 8:29:57 μμ:Info : Show extensions is False
    24/7/2010 8:29:57 μμebug : Finished reading RR.ini file
    24/7/2010 8:29:57 μμ:Info : Loading playlist RRvlc.m3u for screen 1
    24/7/2010 8:29:57 μμebug : Found file C:\Program Files\RideRunner\Plugins\RRVLC.NET\RRvlc.m3u
    24/7/2010 8:29:57 μμebug : Adding file C:\Video\Capture.avi to playlist
    24/7/2010 8:29:57 μμ:Error : Unexpected exception in loadplaylist. error: System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast COM object of type 'System.__ComObject' to interface type 'AXVLC.IVLCPlaylist'. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID '{54613049-40BF-4035-9E70-0A9312C0188D}' failed due to the following error: No such interface supported (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004002 (E_NOINTERFACE)).
    at AXVLC.IVLCControl2.get_playlist()
    at AxAXVLC.AxVLCPlugin2.get_playlist()
    at RRVlc.Playlist.loadPlaylist(String& playlistFile, String& scrn)
    24/7/2010 8:29:57 μμebug : Timer checking custom vars
    24/7/2010 8:29:57 μμebug : Error caught while calculating video times
    24/7/2010 8:29:57 μμ:Fatal : Error #-2147467259: Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.

  4. #144
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    234
    Can I controle volume of VLC player when I play video with vlc?
    I use navmute for gmpc and I want to reduce vlcplayer volume when "NAVPAUSE" and restore vlcplayer volume when "NAVRESUME"

    I am not good rr command Please show me to example command for this.

    Thank you

  5. #145
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    105
    Hey Lambo,

    Been working on getting this plugin to work so I can play video to the rear headrest for my kids and I'm stuck on something.

    When I launch rrvlc (manually right now), it loads the default rrvlc.m3u playlist and the video starts to play. I can start/stop/pause/speed up/slow down...pretty much all your commands work. What I can't get to work is getting a new video to load. I set the VLC1MOVIENAME variable to set the full path for the movie, set the VLC1ADDMOVIE variable with the ADD (which should clear the playlist and add the movie, and finally set the VLC1ACTION to PLAY to play the movie.

    If I close RRvlc and restart, the movie I tried to add is the movie in the playlist and it plays fine. I've attached my debug file, with debug=5 enabled.

    Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  6. #146
    Maximum Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    lambosprit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by eribs4e View Post
    Hey Lambo,

    Been working on getting this plugin to work so I can play video to the rear headrest for my kids and I'm stuck on something.

    When I launch rrvlc (manually right now), it loads the default rrvlc.m3u playlist and the video starts to play. I can start/stop/pause/speed up/slow down...pretty much all your commands work. What I can't get to work is getting a new video to load. I set the VLC1MOVIENAME variable to set the full path for the movie, set the VLC1ADDMOVIE variable with the ADD (which should clear the playlist and add the movie, and finally set the VLC1ACTION to PLAY to play the movie.

    If I close RRvlc and restart, the movie I tried to add is the movie in the playlist and it plays fine. I've attached my debug file, with debug=5 enabled.

    Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated.
    It seems to be a problem with the newest versions of vlc. I'm looking into it. Which version do you have installed.

  7. #147
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by lambosprit View Post
    It seems to be a problem with the newest versions of vlc. I'm looking into it. Which version do you have installed.
    I actually thought it might be related to the version of vlc so I tried a few. The older 0.8.6c didn't work at all with the .net version. The latest version 1.1.7 did what I described above. So I uninstalled it and installed 1.1.0 and it's doing the same thing.

    The only way I've gotten it to work is by quitting the plugin and restarting. Then it plays the video I added to the playlist.

  8. #148
    Maximum Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    lambosprit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by eribs4e View Post
    I actually thought it might be related to the version of vlc so I tried a few. The older 0.8.6c didn't work at all with the .net version. The latest version 1.1.7 did what I described above. So I uninstalled it and installed 1.1.0 and it's doing the same thing.

    The only way I've gotten it to work is by quitting the plugin and restarting. Then it plays the video I added to the playlist.
    I'm going to go through each release until i find one that works. Just give me a little time. The vlc website says 1.0.3 ish has everything working so will start there.

  9. #149
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by lambosprit View Post
    I'm going to go through each release until i find one that works. Just give me a little time. The vlc website says 1.0.3 ish has everything working so will start there.
    Thanx Lambo. I've got it working pretty well right now...making use of what does work. I got some commands setup in the exectbl that quit and restart the player after updating the playlist. It's actually pretty clean since I'm not embedding it anyways, just launching to the rear headrests.

  10. #150
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    105
    Hey Lambo,

    Finally got my usb sound card and I can't get it to work with RRVLC. I've set the output device=2 in the config (it's 2 according to dxdiag), but nothing. I've played movies directly from VLC using Directx Sound and the usb sound card and everything works. Also tried from MP Classic and it works from there. RRVLC always plays it on Directx 1 which is my default on board sound.

    Any chance you can have a look at the code? If not, if you're willing to pass it on to me I can have a look at (been a programmer for a long time). If I can't get the sound to work, I'm back at square one for the rear video.

    Thanx.

Similar Threads

  1. Custom Indicator Bug
    By JohnWPB in forum RR Bug Tracker
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 06:10 PM
  2. pc reboot on sd startup
    By duanes7 in forum StreetDeck
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 09:55 AM
  3. IRMAN plugin
    By knyarko in forum StreetDeck
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 09:26 PM
  4. How do I use the Base plugin sources ?
    By guino in forum RR FAQ
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 04:43 PM
  5. Winamp LCD display plugin / IRMan plugin - together?
    By Jarrod in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-03-2002, 06:39 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •