I've done a fair amount of tweaking to get CoverJuke to size properly in RR and am finally at a point where it's pretty seamless. I'm only experiencing the following two issues:
1. When I click an album to play it is loaded twice. So if the song has 15 songs 30 songs will be loaded into the playlist. The entire album will play through twice in the correct order. I have verified that it's not due to multiple clicks. Is anybody else experiencing this?
2. Every now and then when I click an album cover the album before the one I want to look at will appear instead of the one I want to look at. Is anybody else experiencing this?
no i'm using the 1st post ver. as thats is the only source available
1. Access saved database rather than rebuild each time;
2. It ignores folders not containing album art so that there are no blank covers.
3. Left album issue fixed, which it sounds like version 1.4 does.
I recently ran the program for the first time using the native player. It is really a slick little program. Nice work, leberrem.
ok... i tried this with video and works like charm... The best part is you can use whatever ext. player you want.... In order to have cover for both audio and video, i ended up running two instances of coverjuke which totally make sense since each manage different set of files.. What would be nice though, i wish it has two ini instead of one. one for audio and other for video. This way you only need coverjuke in one physical location. Now i have coverjuke in two different places, so each can use its own ini file...
Overall, i am impressed
or a AI script that write to ini changing the audio to video on start up og CJ so only 1 CJ can be runned. easy to do.
got you carputer1, that makes sense. But you still can't avoid running two instances from a same source since you don't wanna kill the cj until you exit RR. Don't wanna build the list everytime you enter the screen...
by the way, I am not sure if the bottleneck is caused by the lack of db capability.. I read author's response from his forum.. He said image rendering of openGL is what eats up all the time.... I did a little testing.. 3 good albums and 50 empthy albums only with folder.jpg in them. It still takes a**** load of time to finish loading the all the image with or without songs in the folders...
Don't quote me on this one though.. i could be wrong or misunderstood..