Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 48

Thread: RRJTFE: Jump To File Extension Plugin (beta)

  1. #31
    FLAC
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,789
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal R. View Post
    T

    On the Queue List screen, there is a button that clears your queue.
    Hmm, it doesn't seem to be working for me. Maybe I'm just being an idiot. I'll play with it some more.

  2. #32
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    129
    If anyone is interested I made a skin for this plugin for the DigitalFX 4.0 skin. It pretty much has all the same buttons and functions except it matches the DFX skin. Here is what it looks like...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  3. #33
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    129
    I've been messing around with this plugin and I noticed that with v.097 the jump to file in winamp can only display artist and track title info, but v.099 can also display album info. Unfortunately v.099 doesn't work. Any chance on getting v.099 working with this plugin, or what it might take to make it work? Thanks....

  4. #34
    FLAC Sal R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sun Diego
    Posts
    1,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdeldridge View Post
    I've been messing around with this plugin and I noticed that with v.097 the jump to file in winamp can only display artist and track title info, but v.099 can also display album info. Unfortunately v.099 doesn't work. Any chance on getting v.099 working with this plugin, or what it might take to make it work? Thanks....
    I had trouble w/ getting that version to work w/ the plugin. Specifically, its queueing functions. The queue window seems to be handled differently, and I couldn't get the plugin to interface with the controls.

    What you can do, however, go to WA's Preferences >> Titles >> Advanced Title Formatting

    In the "Advanced title display format:" field, enter:

    [%artist% - %album% - ]$if2(%title%,$filepart(%filename%))

    Close and restart WA and that should show Artist, Album, Title Info that is available in the JTFE window.
    Pico-ITX / XP Home with EWF-HORM / RR v12/02/2009 / Winamp v5.13 / RRMedia v1.2.2

  5. #35
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal R. View Post
    What you can do, however, go to WA's Preferences >> Titles >> Advanced Title Formatting

    In the "Advanced title display format:" field, enter:

    [%artist% - %album% - ]$if2(%title%,$filepart(%filename%))

    Close and restart WA and that should show Artist, Album, Title Info that is available in the JTFE window.
    Thanks for the info, but I already have it setup that way. The problem is, is that the jump to file formatting is different and with v.097 it does not pull the advanced title formatting into the JTFE window, but it seems to with v.099 (at least for me). Weird huh? Here is the options of the jump to file, formatting (note that there are no formatting options for album):
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  6. #36
    FLAC Sal R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sun Diego
    Posts
    1,448
    I'm using winamp v5.13 w/ JTFE v0.97.7 (Build 49) and the playlist formating works and carries over to the JTFE plugin.



    As far as I can tell, the JTFE formatting is for post playlist formatting for queueing information.

    If you didn't know already, you have to reload the playlist for the playlist formatting to take place.
    Pico-ITX / XP Home with EWF-HORM / RR v12/02/2009 / Winamp v5.13 / RRMedia v1.2.2

  7. #37
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    129
    Thanks for the help. I'll keep messing with it to see if I can get it to display properly.

  8. #38
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Thousand Oak, Ca
    Posts
    57
    great addition, can the window be controlled with a slider? I tried adding a playlist slider and it didn't work.
    thanks
    mike

  9. #39
    THE EXPERIMENTER
    Auto Apps:loading...
    carputer1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK,Surrey
    Posts
    1,979
    how do you mean PL slider , the slider that scrolls the list , yes it dose work, or ilist flick slide

  10. #40
    FLAC Sal R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sun Diego
    Posts
    1,448
    Quote Originally Posted by mskrzat View Post
    great addition, can the window be controlled with a slider? I tried adding a playlist slider and it didn't work.
    thanks
    mike
    You need a CL slider.
    Pico-ITX / XP Home with EWF-HORM / RR v12/02/2009 / Winamp v5.13 / RRMedia v1.2.2

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 119
    Last Post: 12-25-2007, 03:20 PM
  2. SD crashes on startup
    By mangus580 in forum StreetDeck
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 12:14 PM
  3. Indexing music in 1.0.9.8 Failed
    By hovalistic in forum StreetDeck
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2007, 12:19 PM
  4. jump to winamp plugin?
    By metlok in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-12-2002, 11:24 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •