Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 120

Thread: GPSExec Plugin

  1. #71
    Variable Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    marteline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Brazil, Sao Paulo
    Posts
    307
    Is it possible to run multiple instances?
    Engineering: Where the rubber meets the road!
    RR Skin RED 2.0 http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/rr-s...red-2-0-a.html

  2. #72
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,849

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by marteline View Post
    Is it possible to run multiple instances?
    If you add 'GPSEXECEVENT' into your exectbl.ini,

    just use like that:

    "GPSEXECEVENT","CMD1||CMD2"

  3. #73
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,849

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by marteline View Post
    First, thanks for the efforts, Are there any other changes besides the indicator and start event?

    You have the source and you can see that i have added only 3 lines .

  4. #74
    Variable Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    marteline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Brazil, Sao Paulo
    Posts
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by pierrotm777 View Post
    If you add 'GPSEXECEVENT' into your exectbl.ini,

    just use like that:

    "GPSEXECEVENT","CMD1||CMD2"
    I mean the GPSEXEC software, not only the event, could I have one GPSEXEC runing, and call another one, GPSEXEC2 for example, and run both?

    The Idea is have one for radar warnings and other for custom messages and easy to see these events, like I already use in my skin as below:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Engineering: Where the rubber meets the road!
    RR Skin RED 2.0 http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/rr-s...red-2-0-a.html

  5. #75
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,849

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by marteline View Post
    I mean the GPSEXEC software, not only the event, could I have one GPSEXEC runing, and call another one, GPSEXEC2 for example, and run both?

    The Idea is have one for radar warnings and other for custom messages and easy to see these events, like I already use in my skin as below:
    I understand want you want .

    So, i can to add a second event, so i should use one gpsexec with the first event and the second renamed with the other event !


    With this version, when Gpsexec1 or 2 are loaded ,

    1-A !Gpsexec1 or 2 indicator is put ON.
    2-A 'GPSEXECEVENT1' or 2 are send when GPSExec1 or 2 is launched

    Please add a !Gpsexec1 or 2 into your screens as:
    I,528,33,39,33,"!GPSEXEC1:b",300,500

    If you want to put off the indicator and to quit GpsExec, just use the command
    CLOSEWINDOW;GPSExec||setind;!gpsexec1;off

    The problem is that kill the two instances , GPSExec1 and GPSExec2.
    For to change that, i need to have 2 different project.

    I have added two variables,
    GPXLAT1 and GPXLON1 for GPSExec1
    or
    GPXLAT2 and GPXLON2 for GPSExec2

    See the post #78 please

  6. #76
    Variable Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    marteline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Brazil, Sao Paulo
    Posts
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by pierrotm777 View Post
    I understand want you want ...
    Sorry for my late response, thanks a lot, I will try it tomorrow and let you know about the results, but keep in mind that you already are my hero!
    Engineering: Where the rubber meets the road!
    RR Skin RED 2.0 http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/rr-s...red-2-0-a.html

  7. #77
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,849

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by marteline View Post
    Sorry for my late response, thanks a lot, I will try it tomorrow and let you know about the results, but keep in mind that you already are my hero!

    Thanks , if i can to help !

  8. #78
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,849

    Smile

    My plugin for GPSExec has now has own thread !

    http://www.mp3car.com/rr-plugins/146...xec-guino.html
    Attached Files Attached Files

  9. #79
    Variable Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    marteline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Brazil, Sao Paulo
    Posts
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by pierrotm777 View Post
    ...
    New features:
    1 event (GPSEXECEVENT1)
    2 latitude and longitude variables (GPXLAT and GPXLON)
    3 distance (GPXDIST1)
    4 slider distance (GPXSLIDER1)
    ...
    I am about to start mess with your software, but I see this new version, so, I am a little bit lost...
    This one looks better for radar warnings, so I think that I will keep the first one as general alerts and use this new version (with slider distance) for radar warnings only, what you think about?

    Is this already ready for use?
    Engineering: Where the rubber meets the road!
    RR Skin RED 2.0 http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/rr-s...red-2-0-a.html

  10. #80
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,849

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by marteline View Post
    I am about to start mess with your software, but I see this new version, so, I am a little bit lost...
    This one looks better for radar warnings, so I think that I will keep the first one as general alerts and use this new version (with slider distance) for radar warnings only, what you think about?

    Is this already ready for use?
    See the post#78 who is updated !

    If you have a VB6 install on your computer , you can to comment that you don't want and to compile your own exe file .


    See post #78

Similar Threads

  1. nGhost 2.0.0 Final is out!
    By tripzero in forum LinuxICE
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 09:16 PM
  2. pc reboot on sd startup
    By duanes7 in forum StreetDeck
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 08:55 AM
  3. IRMAN plugin
    By knyarko in forum StreetDeck
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 08:26 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2006, 05:49 PM
  5. Winamp LCD display plugin / IRMan plugin - together?
    By Jarrod in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-03-2002, 05:39 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •