Bluetooth Phone Pluggin ... Does one exist
Yes I searched but could not find anything...
Does anyone know of a such thing for RR. Centrafuse has a pretty awsome setup for bluetooth phones. I cant seem to find a Phone pluggin for RR that doesnt require a Virtual Serial Port created for your blue tooth phone.
CF seems to discover and connect to my phone automatically when it is in range and has no problems dialing, recieving or displaying phone info (battery power, signal strength or connection to BT).
How can this be accomplished in RR?
I have a cheap PPC LG LX165 phone and it doesnt not have a SSP service through bluetooth basically just a head set service.
Features requested for BT support:
(1) Configurable while RR is running
(2) Search for BT device when runnig
(3) No need for a virtual serial connection
(4) Make Calls
(5) Recieve calls
(6) Display information from phone (battery charge, connection "bars", BT connection status)
(7) Create a contact list saved in an .ini or .xml on the CARPC
(8) Work with generic type BT usb adapters
(9) Voicemail on the PC. It could answer the phone then run through an automated voicemail process and record messages right on your PC. This would allow you to retrieve, delete and save what ever messages you want. Could save in mp3 format as well.
(10) Call recording. Record a conversation. Many uses for this.