Ok, all installed and beta testing it.
A couple things I noticed:
- I have not been able yet to actually get to the skin to see it. When I click on the "!GMAILNOTIFIER" indicator, RR debug log shows: IndClicked: !gmailnotifier, however it never goes to the gmail skin. I do have the files in: "C:\Program Files\Road Runner\Skins\DFX\Scripts\GmailNotifier" folder.
- I want to be able to run it with a Button, and not an indicator. Using "clickind;!GMAILNOTIFIER" does not work, as you used an "!" at the beginning of the plugin name. the "!" is not needed when creating an indicator inside of a plugin / script.
- The pop-up every time you start RR is a bit annoying telling you that the plugin is running
- You need to set the script in the tray to run only a single instance of the script. When I reload the skin, it creates a new instance of the script and icon in the tray. I have to right click and exit the extra running scripts. Put this line somewhere at the top of your script: _Singleton(@ScriptName) & include the miscau3 include file: #Include <misc.au3>
- Please remove the tray baloons for the plugin. Every minute I am hearing the "Pop" sound of a tray tooltip when the message count is updated. Is there a way to change the interval of when it checks to see if there is new email? every one minute seems a bit excessive. EDIT: Found it in the .ini file
- Files seem to be all over the place Can you put all of the files in the RideRunner\Plugins\GmailNotifier\ This way, as mentioned above, it will work with ANY skin, and not have to be installed multiple times. Then you can use $PluginsPath\GmailNotifier to reference the location.
Thanks again for all the work on this, it is something I have wanted for a long time!
EDIT: Ok, I found out why it was not loading when clicking the indicator. You put the .dll in the "skin" folder with the skins and images. It needs to be placed in the RR\plugins folder and registered. I was not even aware of the .dll, as I though you were doing everything with the AutoIt script